Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 552 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Everyone likes condiments.

  2. #7475

    Naomi at Pandoras

    I had a fun experience with Naomi at Pandoras.

    Big booty blonde MILF. Thick butt. Not fat.

    Amazing head game. Really tight pussy. Fake Ds. Not rock hard. Just right.

    BBBJ, HJ, rcg, doggie.

    I had to pursuad her for the BBBJ and it was not the first time I had met her. YMMV on that.

    400 including room for hh. (Room Fee was $90).

    Entry was $16. They sell beer and alcohol now I guess. I had a soda.

  3. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Dining at the why he is not advised.
    Check your watches boys because you know who will be here in 3. 2. 1.

  4. #7473

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Dining at the why he is not advised.

  5. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse

    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.

  6. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.
    400, she paid the room. Daty, CBJ, cfs.

  7. #7470

    Jessica

    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.

  8. #7469

    Anyone had kittens pineapple?

    What's up with the girl at kittens with the pineapple on her booty? She's always busy when I'm there and she's not there long? Any intel?

  9. #7468

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.
    That's her MO.

  10. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot.
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.

  11. #7466

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Why they close?
    I went in on Thursday and the main stage was covered in plywood with weights on top. I'm figuring they had workers in to repair it.

  12. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Jessica wouldn't do a BBBJ with me. She is great tho. Mandy will swallow it.

  13. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Mandy gives better BJ's. Jessica fucks better.

  14. #7463

    To Each Their Own

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]

    Mandy suck wang better.
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.

  15. #7462
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.
    She suck wang. She good time.

    Mandy suck wang better. I cum in mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape