Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 551 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7483

    Manager

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Or just hire somebody for that position. Where is the Scarecrow in Mrs. King lady at?
    She is there but has a mask on like its 2020 all over again.

  2. #7482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    With the DJ upfront and the waitress having to bartend, the DJ will now whistle really loud to let the waitress know there's someone at the door. There has to be a better way.
    Is that a daytime thing? I keep meaning to stop by there again, but there are so few new dancers. If Nova popped back up I'd be there of course!

  3. #7481
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    With the DJ upfront and the waitress having to bartend, the DJ will now whistle really loud to let the waitress know there's someone at the door. There has to be a better way.
    Or just hire somebody for that position. Where is the Scarecrow in Mrs. King lady at?

  4. #7480
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Not on my radar but it's appreciated, I think. Haha.

  5. #7479

    Annoying

    With the DJ upfront and the waitress having to bartend, the DJ will now whistle really loud to let the waitress know there's someone at the door. There has to be a better way.

  6. #7478

    Naomi

    Don't know where she's from but I always think "everything's bigger in Texas" when I see her. Day shift girl, seems to leave on the early end. Good time for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I had a fun experience with Naomi at Pandoras.

    Big booty blonde MILF. Thick butt. Not fat.

    Amazing head game. Really tight pussy. Fake Ds. Not rock hard. Just right.

    BBBJ, HJ, rcg, doggie.

    I had to pursuad her for the BBBJ and it was not the first time I had met her. YMMV on that.

    400 including room for hh. (Room Fee was $90).

    Entry was $16. They sell beer and alcohol now I guess. I had a soda.

  7. #7477

    Lost contact?

    Hey all, I'm not sure where to ask this since she doesn't dance anymore but I am trying to find a way to contact Lola from Sugars without using telegram. Her Instagram says user not found.

  8. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Everyone likes condiments.

  9. #7475

    Naomi at Pandoras

    I had a fun experience with Naomi at Pandoras.

    Big booty blonde MILF. Thick butt. Not fat.

    Amazing head game. Really tight pussy. Fake Ds. Not rock hard. Just right.

    BBBJ, HJ, rcg, doggie.

    I had to pursuad her for the BBBJ and it was not the first time I had met her. YMMV on that.

    400 including room for hh. (Room Fee was $90).

    Entry was $16. They sell beer and alcohol now I guess. I had a soda.

  10. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Dining at the why he is not advised.
    Check your watches boys because you know who will be here in 3. 2. 1.

  11. #7473

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Dining at the why he is not advised.

  12. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Monse

    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.

  13. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.
    400, she paid the room. Daty, CBJ, cfs.

  14. #7470

    Jessica

    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.

  15. #7469

    Anyone had kittens pineapple?

    What's up with the girl at kittens with the pineapple on her booty? She's always busy when I'm there and she's not there long? Any intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape