Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 8263
-
05-11-25 16:20 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 118Manager
She is there but has a mask on like its 2020 all over again.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 12:04 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 68Is that a daytime thing? I keep meaning to stop by there again, but there are so few new dancers. If Nova popped back up I'd be there of course!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 18:20 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 35Or just hire somebody for that position. Where is the Scarecrow in Mrs. King lady at?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 17:17 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 2335Not on my radar but it's appreciated, I think. Haha.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 20:50 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 443Annoying
With the DJ upfront and the waitress having to bartend, the DJ will now whistle really loud to let the waitress know there's someone at the door. There has to be a better way.
-
05-09-25 14:29 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 119Naomi
Don't know where she's from but I always think "everything's bigger in Texas" when I see her. Day shift girl, seems to leave on the early end. Good time for sure.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:08 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 99Lost contact?
Hey all, I'm not sure where to ask this since she doesn't dance anymore but I am trying to find a way to contact Lola from Sugars without using telegram. Her Instagram says user not found.
-
05-08-25 10:35 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 653Everyone likes condiments.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 10:19 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 984Naomi at Pandoras
I had a fun experience with Naomi at Pandoras.
Big booty blonde MILF. Thick butt. Not fat.
Amazing head game. Really tight pussy. Fake Ds. Not rock hard. Just right.
BBBJ, HJ, rcg, doggie.
I had to pursuad her for the BBBJ and it was not the first time I had met her. YMMV on that.
400 including room for hh. (Room Fee was $90).
Entry was $16. They sell beer and alcohol now I guess. I had a soda.
-
05-08-25 01:26 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 271Check your watches boys because you know who will be here in 3. 2. 1.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:37 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 443Good to know
Dining at the why he is not advised.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:56 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1102Monse
I just thought I would put this out there.
Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.
I had a fun lunch break.
-
05-06-25 17:52 #7471Regular Member

Posts: 9400, she paid the room. Daty, CBJ, cfs.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 13:41 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 119Jessica
Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by FatDick3
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 13:54 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone had kittens pineapple?
What's up with the girl at kittens with the pineapple on her booty? She's always busy when I'm there and she's not there long? Any intel?











Reply With Quote






