Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 2500
-
05-11-25 17:45 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 199Not 100 percent sure but I thought Laura is a retread of Nina from 17.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 18:02 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 290Bliss
Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).
Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).
Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.
VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).
Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.
On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.
Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?
-
05-10-25 17:48 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 290Kim
Kim is a little older but service is good. I actually liked her so don't want to say mechanical. Charlie is younger, petite, and think most would say best looking of the 3. Cool bubbly personality and very sensual (although no FS). I definitely recommend her. Skyler is young and petite but didn't really do it for me. She was a bit mechanical for me but I think YMMV and didn't put my best effort to get best service.
Originally Posted by CJung78
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 14:24 #1867Regular Member

Posts: 11Kim
Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 00:16 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 80Bliss?
Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.
Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.
Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.
-
05-07-25 21:14 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 563Sorry for being slow here.
So, is the 17th and Sycamore in SA still opened? I did some checking, and there was a "Santa Ana Nuru" , but got closed. Is there a new one there?
Which one got BBFS?? Garden?
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:41 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 114LOL. Me too.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:14 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 77I personally don't bother with 17th, as I think there's something in that building that makes them all lazy and greedy.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:11 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 172LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 10:34 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 290Sherry
Yes, saw Sherry a couple times (on accident). She shouldn't be doing nuru. She should work at a regular AMP and not waste our time and money at a nuru place. Turns lights fully off, can't see shit. Doesn't get naked. Her filler word is 'Right' and it just gets annoying talking to her. Almost positive she's well into her 30's but since you can't see shit, no way to tell.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Sugar is also Gigi I think. Fobby viet thinking upper 20's. Decent body, OK face. Not bad but not a repeat for me. Kayla was younger and cuter but didn't really connect with her and thought the whole nuru was mechanical. No repeat for me but you may have better experience.
-
05-07-25 00:34 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 80Elly / Sherry
Aight so I decided to switch it up & try out Sensation at Brea, tried out Elly and boy I didn't like how dark their rooms are. Along w the fact that compared to ROM its not the cleanest in terms of hygiene. Horrible experience as her service was minimum effort by far even with the bs massage was trash. Boy she likes to talk a lot, however we just don't click fine with me as long the main service is decent. I was wrong, during the flip she just jackhammered me with clock watching, didn't even go full nude, also turned me off when she said we only got 5 min left to hurry and finish. Booked for 45 and still shorted me on time. I left super disappointed.
Decided to go back to redeem my disappointing experience at SA 17 for the first time to try the scrub / shower room with Sherry a Viet / Thai mix and it was the same girl Elly at Brea. I got up immediately and said I'm sorry don't want to see you I'm sure we met before, doubles down lies and no we haven't met didn't even say did you mistake me with someone else, but I can recognize face, voice at that point I was super pissed and wanted to dip, but she convinced me to stay if anything I can just give you a massage, cause I can't give you the refund because already booked & front desk blah blah. Should of just left, but since it was my first time at the place I didn't want to bother, cause trouble w the front desk with the $ even though I wasted my time and $. Ended up staying for just 15 min with the same bs massage & at that point I was over it put on my clothes and told her respectfully and sternly told her don't lie to me that we didn't meet before and had a conversation and finally admitted it, told her about my complaints & I don't want to see her ever again. Didn't even say sorry to me either which was infuriating. First time running into someone working at different spa.
Lesson learned, pissed. Anyone got intel of the asians of Sugar/Kayla? at Oasis, On my list but hesitant
My two cents but I would avoid, wonder if other has better experience.
-
05-06-25 21:41 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 134Re:
Nuru off of 17th and Sycamore in SA is nice, but no FS or anything. Garden is straight up FS but not sure about Nuru there. If so, it's more "body rub" with oil I'm sure.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 21:36 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 563ACoach,
Thank you! Yup, real nuru does include shower together to get both body wet before getting on the mat.
Which spa is "Santa Ana" ? Is it ROM? OR.
The one on 17th and Maybury St? (I checked the map, and there is a "Golden Spa Massage', but it seems like a AMP).
Please PM me if we can't spell out the exact specific.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 21:21 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 134Re: Real Nuru
About 15-20 years ago, I read a Nuru add on Craigslist and saw this gal in Costa Mesa area. She had a great setup with a condo that had one room 100% dedicated to her Nuru service. Queen bed right next to a shower and a wall with a roll of plastic mounted on it that she would roll out over the bed for each session. You would get in the shower together, get out naked, she would cover you and herself in real nuru gel and do her slippery slide. No FS, but it was fun and a happy ending.
As the years went by, I've tried other "nuru" locations, but none are even close to real nuru. All oil rubs or they want to charge you unreasonable rates for "real nuru" and / or w FS. I've stopped going to these about a year or so ago. Not that they're not fun, but I'd rather spend my money on BBBJ / FS types of places.
And yes, Santa Ana has a nuru table shower location.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 20:40 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 563Nuru. Really Nuru?
Folks,
Been in active in SD. Recently getting some work (first work this Friday. Wooah!) in Irvine area, so having perfect reason to monger around under the home SO radar. .
Been very interested in Nuru (had some experience in Asia w / Real Nuru Gel, and having the girls sliding all over). Not necessary FS. BJ / HJ finish would be good. SD has very limited selections. One "Nuru Guru" is super, but she is a nightmare to make an appointment. Been trying to make an appointment since last Nov. MIA or sudden no respond. I gave up.
Found this forum. Seems that ROM and ForestLake are pretty popular ones. Do they actually offering Nuru (w / gel or soapy)? Don't know what to expect from OC Nuru. Been reading for the lat 15 pages, and not clear to me what to expect.
Kdoc also mentioned that there is a spa w / table shower in each room in Santa Ana. Seems like a good vibe for Nuru. But I am not able to find additional about such Spa.
Would appreciate if anyone can give me some pointer about Nuru spa / shop. I will continue to read more pages.









Reply With Quote






