Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 167 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2500
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).

    Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).

    Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).

    Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.

    VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).

    Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

    On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.

    Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?
    Not 100 percent sure but I thought Laura is a retread of Nina from 17.

  2. #1869

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.

    Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.

    Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.
    Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).

    Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).

    Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).

    Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.

    VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).

    Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

    On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.

    Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?

  3. #1868

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CJung78  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.
    Kim is a little older but service is good. I actually liked her so don't want to say mechanical. Charlie is younger, petite, and think most would say best looking of the 3. Cool bubbly personality and very sensual (although no FS). I definitely recommend her. Skyler is young and petite but didn't really do it for me. She was a bit mechanical for me but I think YMMV and didn't put my best effort to get best service.

  4. #1867

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Kim was decent but no repeat for me. Low-mid 30's I'd say. Thought I saw her working at LF112 as well. I'd be stoked if I saw her at a normal AMP but given the nuru premium, there are younger, prettier options. I think you're right. Most asians are viet. Avon and Tokyo are Japanese mix. The only one I can't say for sure is Cindy.
    Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.

  5. #1866

    Bliss?

    Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.

    Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.

    Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.

  6. #1865
    Sorry for being slow here.

    So, is the 17th and Sycamore in SA still opened? I did some checking, and there was a "Santa Ana Nuru" , but got closed. Is there a new one there?

    Which one got BBFS?? Garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.

    Nuru off of 17th and Sycamore in SA is nice, but no FS or anything. Garden is straight up FS but not sure about Nuru there. If so, it's more "body rub" with oil I'm sure.

  7. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.
    LOL. Me too.

  8. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Aight so I decided to switch it up & try out Sensation at Brea, tried out Elly and boy I didn't like how dark their rooms are. Along w the fact that compared to ROM its not the cleanest in terms of hygiene. Horrible experience as her service was minimum effort by far even with the bs massage was trash. Boy she likes to talk a lot, however we just don't click fine with me as long the main service is decent. I was wrong, during the flip she just jackhammered me with clock watching, didn't even go full nude, also turned me off when she said we only got 5 min left to hurry and finish. Booked for 45 and still shorted me on time. I left super disappointed.

    Decided to go back to redeem my disappointing experience at SA 17 for the first time to try the scrub / shower room with Sherry a Viet / Thai mix and it was the same girl Elly at Brea. I got up immediately and said I'm sorry don't want to see you I'm sure we met before, doubles down lies and no we haven't met didn't even say did you mistake me with someone else, but I can recognize face, voice at that point I was super pissed and wanted to dip, but she convinced me to stay if anything I can just give you a massage, cause I can't give you the refund because already booked & front desk blah blah. Should of just left, but since it was my first time at the place I didn't want to bother, cause trouble w the front desk with the $ even though I wasted my time and $. Ended up staying for just 15 min with the same bs massage & at that point I was over it put on my clothes and told her respectfully and sternly told her don't lie to me that we didn't meet before and had a conversation and finally admitted it, told her about my complaints & I don't want to see her ever again. Didn't even say sorry to me either which was infuriating. First time running into someone working at different spa.

    Lesson learned, pissed. Anyone got intel of the asians of Sugar/Kayla? at Oasis, On my list but hesitant

    My two cents but I would avoid, wonder if other has better experience.
    I personally don't bother with 17th, as I think there's something in that building that makes them all lazy and greedy.

  9. #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by AssCoach  [View Original Post]
    Nuru off of 17th and Sycamore in SA is nice, but no FS or anything. Garden is straight up FS but not sure about Nuru there. If so, it's more "body rub" with oil I'm sure.
    LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.

  10. #1861

    Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Aight so I decided to switch it up & try out Sensation at Brea, tried out Elly and boy I didn't like how dark their rooms are. Along w the fact that compared to ROM its not the cleanest in terms of hygiene. Horrible experience as her service was minimum effort by far even with the bs massage was trash. Boy she likes to talk a lot, however we just don't click fine with me as long the main service is decent. I was wrong, during the flip she just jackhammered me with clock watching, didn't even go full nude, also turned me off when she said we only got 5 min left to hurry and finish. Booked for 45 and still shorted me on time. I left super disappointed.

    Decided to go back to redeem my disappointing experience at SA 17 for the first time to try the scrub / shower room with Sherry a Viet / Thai mix and it was the same girl Elly at Brea. I got up immediately and said I'm sorry don't want to see you I'm sure we met before, doubles down lies and no we haven't met didn't even say did you mistake me with someone else, but I can recognize face, voice at that point I was super pissed and wanted to dip, but she convinced me to stay if anything I can just give you a massage, cause I can't give you the refund because already booked & front desk blah blah. Should of just left, but since it was my first time at the place I didn't want to bother, cause trouble w the front desk with the $ even though I wasted my time and $. Ended up staying for just 15 min with the same bs massage & at that point I was over it put on my clothes and told her respectfully and sternly told her don't lie to me that we didn't meet before and had a conversation and finally admitted it, told her about my complaints & I don't want to see her ever again. Didn't even say sorry to me either which was infuriating. First time running into someone working at different spa.

    Lesson learned, pissed. Anyone got intel of the asians of Sugar/Kayla? at Oasis, On my list but hesitant

    My two cents but I would avoid, wonder if other has better experience.
    Yes, saw Sherry a couple times (on accident). She shouldn't be doing nuru. She should work at a regular AMP and not waste our time and money at a nuru place. Turns lights fully off, can't see shit. Doesn't get naked. Her filler word is 'Right' and it just gets annoying talking to her. Almost positive she's well into her 30's but since you can't see shit, no way to tell.

    Sugar is also Gigi I think. Fobby viet thinking upper 20's. Decent body, OK face. Not bad but not a repeat for me. Kayla was younger and cuter but didn't really connect with her and thought the whole nuru was mechanical. No repeat for me but you may have better experience.

  11. #1860

    Elly / Sherry

    Aight so I decided to switch it up & try out Sensation at Brea, tried out Elly and boy I didn't like how dark their rooms are. Along w the fact that compared to ROM its not the cleanest in terms of hygiene. Horrible experience as her service was minimum effort by far even with the bs massage was trash. Boy she likes to talk a lot, however we just don't click fine with me as long the main service is decent. I was wrong, during the flip she just jackhammered me with clock watching, didn't even go full nude, also turned me off when she said we only got 5 min left to hurry and finish. Booked for 45 and still shorted me on time. I left super disappointed.

    Decided to go back to redeem my disappointing experience at SA 17 for the first time to try the scrub / shower room with Sherry a Viet / Thai mix and it was the same girl Elly at Brea. I got up immediately and said I'm sorry don't want to see you I'm sure we met before, doubles down lies and no we haven't met didn't even say did you mistake me with someone else, but I can recognize face, voice at that point I was super pissed and wanted to dip, but she convinced me to stay if anything I can just give you a massage, cause I can't give you the refund because already booked & front desk blah blah. Should of just left, but since it was my first time at the place I didn't want to bother, cause trouble w the front desk with the $ even though I wasted my time and $. Ended up staying for just 15 min with the same bs massage & at that point I was over it put on my clothes and told her respectfully and sternly told her don't lie to me that we didn't meet before and had a conversation and finally admitted it, told her about my complaints & I don't want to see her ever again. Didn't even say sorry to me either which was infuriating. First time running into someone working at different spa.

    Lesson learned, pissed. Anyone got intel of the asians of Sugar/Kayla? at Oasis, On my list but hesitant

    My two cents but I would avoid, wonder if other has better experience.

  12. #1859

    Re:

    Nuru off of 17th and Sycamore in SA is nice, but no FS or anything. Garden is straight up FS but not sure about Nuru there. If so, it's more "body rub" with oil I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    ACoach,

    Thank you! Yup, real nuru does include shower together to get both body wet before getting on the mat.

    Which spa is "Santa Ana" ? Is it ROM? OR.

    The one on 17th and Maybury St? (I checked the map, and there is a "Golden Spa Massage', but it seems like a AMP).

    Please PM me if we can't spell out the exact specific.

  13. #1858
    ACoach,

    Thank you! Yup, real nuru does include shower together to get both body wet before getting on the mat.

    Which spa is "Santa Ana" ? Is it ROM? OR.

    The one on 17th and Maybury St? (I checked the map, and there is a "Golden Spa Massage', but it seems like a AMP).

    Please PM me if we can't spell out the exact specific.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssCoach  [View Original Post]
    About 15-20 years ago, I read a Nuru add on Craigslist and saw this gal in Costa Mesa area. She had a great setup with a condo that had one room 100% dedicated to her Nuru service. Queen bed right next to a shower and a wall with a roll of plastic mounted on it that she would roll out over the bed for each session. You would get in the shower together, get out naked, she would cover you and herself in real nuru gel and do her slippery slide. No FS, but it was fun and a happy ending.

    As the years went by, I've tried other "nuru" locations, but none are even close to real nuru. All oil rubs or they want to charge you unreasonable rates for "real nuru" and / or w FS. I've stopped going to these about a year or so ago. Not that they're not fun, but I'd rather spend my money on BBBJ / FS types of places.

    And yes, Santa Ana has a nuru table shower location.

  14. #1857

    Re: Real Nuru

    About 15-20 years ago, I read a Nuru add on Craigslist and saw this gal in Costa Mesa area. She had a great setup with a condo that had one room 100% dedicated to her Nuru service. Queen bed right next to a shower and a wall with a roll of plastic mounted on it that she would roll out over the bed for each session. You would get in the shower together, get out naked, she would cover you and herself in real nuru gel and do her slippery slide. No FS, but it was fun and a happy ending.

    As the years went by, I've tried other "nuru" locations, but none are even close to real nuru. All oil rubs or they want to charge you unreasonable rates for "real nuru" and / or w FS. I've stopped going to these about a year or so ago. Not that they're not fun, but I'd rather spend my money on BBBJ / FS types of places.

    And yes, Santa Ana has a nuru table shower location.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

    Been in active in SD. Recently getting some work (first work this Friday. Wooah!) in Irvine area, so having perfect reason to monger around under the home SO radar. .

    Been very interested in Nuru (had some experience in Asia w / Real Nuru Gel, and having the girls sliding all over). Not necessary FS. BJ / HJ finish would be good. SD has very limited selections. One "Nuru Guru" is super, but she is a nightmare to make an appointment. Been trying to make an appointment since last Nov. MIA or sudden no respond. I gave up.

    Found this forum. Seems that ROM and ForestLake are pretty popular ones. Do they actually offering Nuru (w / gel or soapy)? Don't know what to expect from OC Nuru. Been reading for the lat 15 pages, and not clear to me what to expect.

    Kdoc also mentioned that there is a spa w / table shower in each room in Santa Ana. Seems like a good vibe for Nuru. But I am not able to find additional about such Spa.

    Would appreciate if anyone can give me some pointer about Nuru spa / shop. I will continue to read more pages.

  15. #1856

    Nuru. Really Nuru?

    Folks,

    Been in active in SD. Recently getting some work (first work this Friday. Wooah!) in Irvine area, so having perfect reason to monger around under the home SO radar. .

    Been very interested in Nuru (had some experience in Asia w / Real Nuru Gel, and having the girls sliding all over). Not necessary FS. BJ / HJ finish would be good. SD has very limited selections. One "Nuru Guru" is super, but she is a nightmare to make an appointment. Been trying to make an appointment since last Nov. MIA or sudden no respond. I gave up.

    Found this forum. Seems that ROM and ForestLake are pretty popular ones. Do they actually offering Nuru (w / gel or soapy)? Don't know what to expect from OC Nuru. Been reading for the lat 15 pages, and not clear to me what to expect.

    Kdoc also mentioned that there is a spa w / table shower in each room in Santa Ana. Seems like a good vibe for Nuru. But I am not able to find additional about such Spa.

    Would appreciate if anyone can give me some pointer about Nuru spa / shop. I will continue to read more pages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape