Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 2504
-
05-17-25 23:45 #1874Regular Member

Posts: 4Nabi at Haven
First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.
Booked a 45 session.
Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.
It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.
She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.
Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.
On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.
Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.
Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.
Switched to mish, spread her legs and went in. Watching those tits bounce and the noises she makes and the eye contact put me over the edge.
My experience with Nabi was amazing. I'm going to try to see her more to see if she will be open to DATY or kissing. A guy can hope right?
10/10 would highly recommend and yes I'm going back to see her for sure. If you haven't yet, here's your sign to see for yourself.
I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on their session with Nabi. Has anyone been able to get DFK or DATY from her? Please DM if you don't want to put it on here. Any information is appreciated.
-
05-13-25 22:09 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 291Mari
I've seen Mari a few times. Kind of fell out of my rotation but she's cool. She has her routine. Puts in effort. I like chatting with her. Athletic 20's latina. Not hot but not unattractive. YMMV on level of service especially on repeat visits.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 23:23 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 81Kayla SA 17
Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?
Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.
My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.
Might just want to try out Tracy, or Sugar one time, financially these visits add up, most likely going to take a break for a bit things just not hitting the same these days.
-
05-11-25 22:18 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 37Mari at ROM
Anyone have intel on the level of service Mari provides or if she puts in good effort.
She works Friday or Saturday.
She is 4'7.
-
05-11-25 17:45 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 199Not 100 percent sure but I thought Laura is a retread of Nina from 17.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 18:02 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 291Bliss
Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).
Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).
Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.
VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).
Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.
On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.
Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?
-
05-10-25 17:48 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 291Kim
Kim is a little older but service is good. I actually liked her so don't want to say mechanical. Charlie is younger, petite, and think most would say best looking of the 3. Cool bubbly personality and very sensual (although no FS). I definitely recommend her. Skyler is young and petite but didn't really do it for me. She was a bit mechanical for me but I think YMMV and didn't put my best effort to get best service.
Originally Posted by CJung78
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 14:24 #1867Regular Member

Posts: 11Kim
Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 00:16 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 81Bliss?
Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.
Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.
Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.
-
05-07-25 21:14 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 563Sorry for being slow here.
So, is the 17th and Sycamore in SA still opened? I did some checking, and there was a "Santa Ana Nuru" , but got closed. Is there a new one there?
Which one got BBFS?? Garden?
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:41 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 114LOL. Me too.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:14 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 78I personally don't bother with 17th, as I think there's something in that building that makes them all lazy and greedy.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:11 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 172LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 10:34 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 291Sherry
Yes, saw Sherry a couple times (on accident). She shouldn't be doing nuru. She should work at a regular AMP and not waste our time and money at a nuru place. Turns lights fully off, can't see shit. Doesn't get naked. Her filler word is 'Right' and it just gets annoying talking to her. Almost positive she's well into her 30's but since you can't see shit, no way to tell.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Sugar is also Gigi I think. Fobby viet thinking upper 20's. Decent body, OK face. Not bad but not a repeat for me. Kayla was younger and cuter but didn't really connect with her and thought the whole nuru was mechanical. No repeat for me but you may have better experience.
-
05-07-25 00:34 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 81Elly / Sherry
Aight so I decided to switch it up & try out Sensation at Brea, tried out Elly and boy I didn't like how dark their rooms are. Along w the fact that compared to ROM its not the cleanest in terms of hygiene. Horrible experience as her service was minimum effort by far even with the bs massage was trash. Boy she likes to talk a lot, however we just don't click fine with me as long the main service is decent. I was wrong, during the flip she just jackhammered me with clock watching, didn't even go full nude, also turned me off when she said we only got 5 min left to hurry and finish. Booked for 45 and still shorted me on time. I left super disappointed.
Decided to go back to redeem my disappointing experience at SA 17 for the first time to try the scrub / shower room with Sherry a Viet / Thai mix and it was the same girl Elly at Brea. I got up immediately and said I'm sorry don't want to see you I'm sure we met before, doubles down lies and no we haven't met didn't even say did you mistake me with someone else, but I can recognize face, voice at that point I was super pissed and wanted to dip, but she convinced me to stay if anything I can just give you a massage, cause I can't give you the refund because already booked & front desk blah blah. Should of just left, but since it was my first time at the place I didn't want to bother, cause trouble w the front desk with the $ even though I wasted my time and $. Ended up staying for just 15 min with the same bs massage & at that point I was over it put on my clothes and told her respectfully and sternly told her don't lie to me that we didn't meet before and had a conversation and finally admitted it, told her about my complaints & I don't want to see her ever again. Didn't even say sorry to me either which was infuriating. First time running into someone working at different spa.
Lesson learned, pissed. Anyone got intel of the asians of Sugar/Kayla? at Oasis, On my list but hesitant
My two cents but I would avoid, wonder if other has better experience.











Reply With Quote






