Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 37365
-
05-09-25 08:33 #34560Senior Member

Posts: 31Go for it
I've seen her more than once. Beautiful residential home, she sets the scene nicely with candles, etc. Outstanding massage skills and she certainly knows how to handle your bits and pieces! Very open in sharing her enormous tits. Nothing beyond L1 so far for me. Can be a little stern but still sexy and pleasant. I plan on returning soon.
SS.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 01:33 #34559Senior Member

Posts: 134Latina
I opted for a qv for $. 20 with this Latina MILF. She is phat to death in all the right places and not bad in the face for a MILF. BJ is covered and trash as hell if that's what you call it. A few licks before she trying to jump on a soft noodle. She doesn't let you touch the meow. She watches the clock. Get an F for service. I was so mad I was ready to call ICE on this chick. Save your ducks and time because she is definitely a norm for traveling Latinas that I been said I would never do again!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186907867
-
05-08-25 19:30 #34558Senior Member

Posts: 106Bella
Went and saw her. Been to her several times. She's thick as a truck. Everything covered very nice and aims to get you where you want to get to. Can take a pounding. Been around for awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/740362542650
-
05-08-25 19:21 #34557Senior Member

Posts: 28Jeni
Did you include the word from her ad? Our schedules have never lined up, but I have gotten responses from her.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 19:16 #34556Senior Member

Posts: 28CL Chick
I remember seeing positive posts about her awhile back. Someone said she insists on you sucking her tits at the flip.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 19:03 #34555Senior Member

Posts: 156Craigslist
Someone posted on her a while back. I believe she only offers a HJ.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 18:50 #34554Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw her a while back. She's pretty legit without any extras. The massage was ok but really expensive for what it was also was kinda awkward. I was new to the game so she might've pegged me for a mark. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:03 #34553Senior Member

Posts: 89CL Ad: anyone have a review
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html
Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
-
05-08-25 15:07 #34552Senior Member

Posts: 201Vicky
I reached out to her when she was in Norfolk. Once I got to the location, she asked me for a selfie, touching my nose as verification. I ended up passing after that.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 13:34 #34551Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations
Visiting Richmond / Chester area next week, any recommendations on reliable outcall providers?
-
05-07-25 17:50 #34550Senior Member

Posts: 133
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
She is neither of those two.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:40 #34549Senior Member

Posts: 337Thank you
Working here thanks Konichi1.
Originally Posted by Konichi1
[View Original Post]
https://www.redgifs.com/watch/keenal...ehorseshoecrab
Anyway is Kat/Kathy getting out of R-side today..
-
05-07-25 17:18 #34548Senior Member

Posts: 40Link not working
Your video was flagged bud.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:31 #34547Senior Member

Posts: 337I wonder when doubles with Latina Bee will available again with BabyGRL 1 Quest answe
Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.
Originally Posted by Mandingo1492
[View Original Post]
Yes is the answer
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:21 #34546Senior Member

Posts: 89Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about trying to rob people and whatnot?
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




