Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34561

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Jeni?

    https://tryst.link/escort/againnagainpls

    I've found 2 reviews of her on the other site from back in August, but I've reached out to her numerous times and can't get a response.
    Did you include the word from her ad? Our schedules have never lined up, but I have gotten responses from her.

  2. #34560

    CL Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    I remember seeing positive posts about her awhile back. Someone said she insists on you sucking her tits at the flip.

  3. #34559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    Someone posted on her a while back. I believe she only offers a HJ.

  4. #34558
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    Saw her a while back. She's pretty legit without any extras. The massage was ok but really expensive for what it was also was kinda awkward. I was new to the game so she might've pegged me for a mark. YMMV.

  5. #34557

    CL Ad: anyone have a review

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.

  6. #34556

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently and she was great. She might be hotter in person than her pictures. I'm used to women looking much worse than their pictures. This was a nice change of that trend.

    Petite, nice naturals. CBJ but she went right in for some DFK. Not my thing so I passed. Got down to business and she got into it.

    2. For 15 minutes. I may repeat. I think she's in town another couple of days.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4189278.htm?cat=1
    I reached out to her when she was in Norfolk. Once I got to the location, she asked me for a selfie, touching my nose as verification. I ended up passing after that.

  7. #34555

    Recommendations

    Visiting Richmond / Chester area next week, any recommendations on reliable outcall providers?

  8. #34554
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about trying to rob people and whatnot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.

    Yes is the answer
    She is neither of those two.

  9. #34553

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Konichi1  [View Original Post]
    Your video was flagged bud.
    Working here thanks Konichi1.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/keenal...ehorseshoecrab

    Anyway is Kat/Kathy getting out of R-side today..

  10. #34552

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.
    Your video was flagged bud.

  11. #34551

    I wonder when doubles with Latina Bee will available again with BabyGRL 1 Quest answe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1492  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186778674

    Never had a piece of Asian cat in my life, so I was tempted to shoot my shot. One of the best I've ever had I think I'm in love jk jk. She has you waiting a while some times but service is top tier! Room is clean, good hygiene, no signs of any drug abuse other than weed, no rush, good attitude and good energy. And my god her body is just right! Cute face as well. Was going to gate keep this one but I've had enough fun with her now, I don't mind sharing LOL.
    Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about
    Yes is the answer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3482ef91f7f3737f31f93ec62e05fc69_f.jpg‎   17466429558565016541133360074047.jpg‎  

  12. #34550
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    After cruising the streets and seeing nothing, figured I'd just hit up someone from the www. After a bit of chatting headed to her location to which she went ghost on me. Wasn't very happy about it but luckily she texted me right after I left and I turned around. Glad I did. She took direction well and went deep. Will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/275388798403.
    Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about trying to rob people and whatnot?

  13. #34549

    Talia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/455434397016

    Had a good time. BBBJ, covered everything, cg, k9, mish. Small titties, good body, chill attitude.

    Be safe.

  14. #34548

    Good head

    After cruising the streets and seeing nothing, figured I'd just hit up someone from the www. After a bit of chatting headed to her location to which she went ghost on me. Wasn't very happy about it but luckily she texted me right after I left and I turned around. Glad I did. She took direction well and went deep. Will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/275388798403.

  15. #34547

    Vixen Nicole or Vixxxen

    Has anyone seen this Vixxxen? May have gone under a different name before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixxx3nnic0le

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape