Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 37360
-
05-08-25 19:03 #34555Senior Member

Posts: 156Craigslist
Someone posted on her a while back. I believe she only offers a HJ.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 18:50 #34554Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw her a while back. She's pretty legit without any extras. The massage was ok but really expensive for what it was also was kinda awkward. I was new to the game so she might've pegged me for a mark. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:03 #34553Senior Member

Posts: 89CL Ad: anyone have a review
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html
Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
-
05-08-25 15:07 #34552Senior Member

Posts: 201Vicky
I reached out to her when she was in Norfolk. Once I got to the location, she asked me for a selfie, touching my nose as verification. I ended up passing after that.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 13:34 #34551Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations
Visiting Richmond / Chester area next week, any recommendations on reliable outcall providers?
-
05-07-25 17:50 #34550Senior Member

Posts: 133
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
She is neither of those two.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:40 #34549Senior Member

Posts: 337Thank you
Working here thanks Konichi1.
Originally Posted by Konichi1
[View Original Post]
https://www.redgifs.com/watch/keenal...ehorseshoecrab
Anyway is Kat/Kathy getting out of R-side today..
-
05-07-25 17:18 #34548Senior Member

Posts: 40Link not working
Your video was flagged bud.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:31 #34547Senior Member

Posts: 337I wonder when doubles with Latina Bee will available again with BabyGRL 1 Quest answe
Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.
Originally Posted by Mandingo1492
[View Original Post]
Yes is the answer
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:21 #34546Senior Member

Posts: 89Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about trying to rob people and whatnot?
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:20 #34545Senior Member

Posts: 192Talia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/455434397016
Had a good time. BBBJ, covered everything, cg, k9, mish. Small titties, good body, chill attitude.
Be safe.
-
05-07-25 14:18 #34544Senior Member

Posts: 133Good head
After cruising the streets and seeing nothing, figured I'd just hit up someone from the www. After a bit of chatting headed to her location to which she went ghost on me. Wasn't very happy about it but luckily she texted me right after I left and I turned around. Glad I did. She took direction well and went deep. Will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/275388798403.
-
05-07-25 12:11 #34543Regular Member

Posts: 5Vixen Nicole or Vixxxen
Has anyone seen this Vixxxen? May have gone under a different name before.
https://tryst.link/escort/vixxx3nnic0le
-
05-07-25 11:02 #34542Senior Member

Posts: 312Saw her several years ago before she got locked up. I think the name she went by back then was LaLa. Girl got thick during her stay in the hilton. She was a fun time back then and could take quite the pounding. Might have to revisit that.
Originally Posted by Mandingo1492
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 09:12 #34541Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Dakota Bliss Do you remember her??
Does anyone remember Dakota Bliss??
I used to love seeing her tiny ass, until her monkey got crazy bad.
Is she still around does anyone have any contact or have seen her?
I miss her hope she's doing good.
She used to get into it. Loved to suck it, she'd go for ever just sucking.
Used to see her when I first started mongering.










Reply With Quote





