Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1492  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186778674

    Never had a piece of Asian cat in my life, so I was tempted to shoot my shot. One of the best I've ever had I think I'm in love jk jk. She has you waiting a while some times but service is top tier! Room is clean, good hygiene, no signs of any drug abuse other than weed, no rush, good attitude and good energy. And my god her body is just right! Cute face as well. Was going to gate keep this one but I've had enough fun with her now, I don't mind sharing LOL.
    Saw her several years ago before she got locked up. I think the name she went by back then was LaLa. Girl got thick during her stay in the hilton. She was a fun time back then and could take quite the pounding. Might have to revisit that.

  2. #34545
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Dakota Bliss Do you remember her??

    Does anyone remember Dakota Bliss??

    I used to love seeing her tiny ass, until her monkey got crazy bad.

    Is she still around does anyone have any contact or have seen her?

    I miss her hope she's doing good.

    She used to get into it. Loved to suck it, she'd go for ever just sucking.

    Used to see her when I first started mongering.

  3. #34544

    Ok update

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK as in would repeat? How she look? Some details would help.
    Looks 7. 5/10 - pics appear to be slightly dated, but not much.

    Would repeat once, but not twice.

    Rearview was nice, but has to be gentle.

    LOL she got tooth surgery so too was mid.

  4. #34543

    Utr cici

    Hey Cici is looking for some help with her rent for her room asap. Again this is not the blonde Cici that goes by Becky she is retired. Just hmu in the PM's for Cici's info.

  5. #34542

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    Clear your inbox bro.

  6. #34541

    Cambodian

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186778674

    Never had a piece of Asian cat in my life, so I was tempted to shoot my shot. One of the best I've ever had I think I'm in love jk jk. She has you waiting a while some times but service is top tier! Room is clean, good hygiene, no signs of any drug abuse other than weed, no rush, good attitude and good energy. And my god her body is just right! Cute face as well. Was going to gate keep this one but I've had enough fun with her now, I don't mind sharing LOL.

  7. #34540
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on Miss Mulaaa? She is posting with Poison Ivy here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/791678293455.
    I tried to setup with her but she was pretty bad at responding and then the next day she said she didn't have a room but wanted me to help her get one.

    My doing favors days are gone, too easy for some scam drama to happen when paying for a room and I'm certainly not going to open one on my name and then just let them stay in it. Nope.

  8. #34539

    Jeni

    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Jeni?

    https://tryst.link/escort/againnagainpls

    I've found 2 reviews of her on the other site from back in August, but I've reached out to her numerous times and can't get a response.

  9. #34538
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul18  [View Original Post]
    (Curb your enthusiasm theme plays).

  10. #34537
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don't be shy about asking though, she doesn't mind talking about most.

    Oral is covered? I get the other being covered, but no BBBJ? Does she 69? Because I just left her a VM and I'm looking to see her this weekend sometime. And I was hoping to CIM.
    Definitely not. I've seen her bunch and no chance of that.

  11. #34536

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul18  [View Original Post]
    OK as in would repeat? How she look? Some details would help.

  12. #34535

  13. #34534
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici (not blonde Becky) is looking for some fun from her old regulars and new regulars asap. Just hmu if your seriously interested. SM and contributing members only.
    I'm interested.

  14. #34533

    Love, Lynn

    I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don't be shy about asking though, she doesn't mind talking about most.

    Oral is covered? I get the other being covered, but no BBBJ? Does she 69? Because I just left her a VM and I'm looking to see her this weekend sometime. And I was hoping to CIM.

  15. #34532
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    No, texting is fine. I'm not sure what that is about.
    She's just being cautious about explicit or detailed text messages. Also, calls allow her to do do a little screening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape