Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1750
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to see this one?
    I did not yet. Something feels off so I kind of let the texts die. She followed up a couple times.

  2. #1209

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in January. Great gal. Shortly after one of the folks on here started telling her about conversations I was having with him. After that, she went dark. Have not heard back from her after she told me about what he was saying. Not cool. But now I know who not to trust. If she does resurface, she's super chill. Good time.
    Yikes! Someone named names, yeah definitely not cool at all like what does that gain him, some brownie points?

    Anyway, I only saw Liz once back in June last year. Despite the mixed reviews and feedbacks I went ahead with the meet. And agreed, she's very laid (no pun intended) back gal. I was trying to see her again the month after but didn't pan out. One can hope she's now with someone that treats her right.

  3. #1208

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAhgren  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Liz lately? Seems like her profile is gone.
    I saw her back in January. Great gal. Shortly after one of the folks on here started telling her about conversations I was having with him. After that, she went dark. Have not heard back from her after she told me about what he was saying. Not cool. But now I know who not to trust. If she does resurface, she's super chill. Good time.

  4. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]


    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72 - this one I am unsure of. We are texting. Seems real enough in Mesa. You can see the AZ stucco in some of the pics. No talk of money yet and hasn't asked for any upfront or anything. Seems TGBT. Made clear sex with condoms.
    Were you able to see this one?

  5. #1206

    Byoc

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?
    Yes I've experienced this (in Vegas) BYOC Bring Your Own Condom day. I mean, they don't have to ask, I always bring one just in case. Pros usually have a box of them, the non-pros will not so that's a good sign if they ask. Plus you know you're going to fuck when you get there and not sipping coffee.

    On the flip side, they ask that so you're aware it's all covered, nothing bare, I know some guys prefer BBFS.

  6. #1205

    Liz / Lizlangdon

    Anyone hear from Liz lately? Seems like her profile is gone.

  7. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious about her.
    We met at her place. 500. BBBJ / cfs. Ridiculous body. Nice girl. BJ was mediocre at best. Sex was good. She trauma dumped on me pretty hard about her experience with guys off seeking.

  8. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-c5988e47525a - Date with this one at her place Monday. 500. Any info?
    Curious about her.

  9. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitn19  [View Original Post]
    Have never heard of / been asked this but would steer clear. Usually listening to your gut is always the best option.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I think it really depends on the complexion of your conversation leading up to them asking you to bring a condom. This teeters extremely close to entrapment. If you've already spoken specifically about wanting to exchange money for services then they already have you. Why ask you to bring a condom when you can get cuffed on arrival anyway? If you haven't alluded to exchanging money for services and they ask you to bring a condom, well that just sounds a lot like a really good date in the making.

    Trust your gut though.

  10. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?
    Have never heard of / been asked this but would steer clear. Usually listening to your gut is always the best option.

  11. #1200

    Bring a condom

    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?

  12. #1199

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
    I messaged her just for fun and she said she wanted 200 for a platonic meeting for either coffee or mimosas. I asked a couple questions over text and she started responding to me over seeking (After a couple questions she was like "just forget it". She just seems really off.

  13. #1198
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-c5988e47525a - Date with this one at her place Monday. 500. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b6868e380758 - saw this one at her place. She's definitely way fatter than the pics. 200 but would prolly take less. Sex was good and she was nice and clean but won't repeat based on the size.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-6e28b191597b - date set with this one for 400. She sent me other pics that came back with 0 reverse results. Curious any experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72 - this one I am unsure of. We are texting. Seems real enough in Mesa. You can see the AZ stucco in some of the pics. No talk of money yet and hasn't asked for any upfront or anything. Seems TGBT. Made clear sex with condoms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-ea4ced085cae - stripper out in the east valley. 400/ meet. Bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-6a49a451237a - she is in and. Phx and can host. 400/500 she seemed to waffle around. Cfs but anal is on the menu. Unclear if that would be bb or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-0a02506e3aca - got a hotel. Started cfs, then BBFS but no CIP, however, she was happy to take it bb anal CIA as a compromise at her own urging. 400/ meet.

  14. #1197

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-4acc4c1bcc02

    New girl to seeking. Very pretty face and good body. Big booty. Did CFS but she might be open to BBFS. Open to Greek but I didn't partake. Very easy to book and she hosts. Easy to talk to and a nice person. Enjoyed my time with her and I'll repeat. She's looking for rent money. Wanted 500 but negotiated 400.
    Can you PM me her number. She is rarely on the site. She also lives close to me.

  15. #1196

    Scarlett

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-4acc4c1bcc02

    New girl to seeking. Very pretty face and good body. Big booty. Did CFS but she might be open to BBFS. Open to Greek but I didn't partake. Very easy to book and she hosts. Easy to talk to and a nice person. Enjoyed my time with her and I'll repeat. She's looking for rent money. Wanted 500 but negotiated 400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape