Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 116 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1739
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1199

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
    I messaged her just for fun and she said she wanted 200 for a platonic meeting for either coffee or mimosas. I asked a couple questions over text and she started responding to me over seeking (After a couple questions she was like "just forget it". She just seems really off.

  2. #1198
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-c5988e47525a - Date with this one at her place Monday. 500. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b6868e380758 - saw this one at her place. She's definitely way fatter than the pics. 200 but would prolly take less. Sex was good and she was nice and clean but won't repeat based on the size.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-6e28b191597b - date set with this one for 400. She sent me other pics that came back with 0 reverse results. Curious any experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72 - this one I am unsure of. We are texting. Seems real enough in Mesa. You can see the AZ stucco in some of the pics. No talk of money yet and hasn't asked for any upfront or anything. Seems TGBT. Made clear sex with condoms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-ea4ced085cae - stripper out in the east valley. 400/ meet. Bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-6a49a451237a - she is in and. Phx and can host. 400/500 she seemed to waffle around. Cfs but anal is on the menu. Unclear if that would be bb or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-0a02506e3aca - got a hotel. Started cfs, then BBFS but no CIP, however, she was happy to take it bb anal CIA as a compromise at her own urging. 400/ meet.

  3. #1197

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-4acc4c1bcc02

    New girl to seeking. Very pretty face and good body. Big booty. Did CFS but she might be open to BBFS. Open to Greek but I didn't partake. Very easy to book and she hosts. Easy to talk to and a nice person. Enjoyed my time with her and I'll repeat. She's looking for rent money. Wanted 500 but negotiated 400.
    Can you PM me her number. She is rarely on the site. She also lives close to me.

  4. #1196

    Scarlett

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-4acc4c1bcc02

    New girl to seeking. Very pretty face and good body. Big booty. Did CFS but she might be open to BBFS. Open to Greek but I didn't partake. Very easy to book and she hosts. Easy to talk to and a nice person. Enjoyed my time with her and I'll repeat. She's looking for rent money. Wanted 500 but negotiated 400.

  5. #1195

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    Visited this one. Scheduling was easy, responses were prompt. She was hosting at a decent Motel, No sign of drug use. The session was good, very easy to talk to, takes directions readily and aims to please. I did not try but seemed like she is open for BBFS and is looking for regulars. Also if you are looking she is looking to become exclusive for one man.
    Becareful she is very fertile.

  6. #1194

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
    I also spoke to this one, and had a date lined up with her. Then her car got repoed, and she wanted help. She also bragged about how guys were giving her 600 for meet-and-greets (this is why this is a bad concept).

  7. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    She is a big girl.
    Did you meet up with her recently?

  8. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
    She just messaged me asking if I was looking for a GF while pretending to be a SD or did I understand the dynamic.

  9. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    She is a big girl.

  10. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
    Asked what I was donating in the same message about her husband. I did not enter into negotiations.

  11. #1189

    We spoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.

  12. #1188

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
    Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-28 141710.jpg‎  

  13. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
    Sure. If he pays the full ppm amount!

  14. #1186

    Chelsea

    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634

  15. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
    So you're saying she does CIP. Cool!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape