Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1739
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1214

    Barbie

    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.

  2. #1213

    Sharon

    Date with this one tomorrow. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-7b3ef58f86ae

  3. #1212

    Couple leads.

    I'm not looking at the moment, but a couple got back to me so I had to see what's up.

    StartswithaK - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-a56528fe39b5.

    Down with a ppm. Haven't asked what her No's are but she seemed ok with 300 ppm. Will probably ask more questions and see her eventually.

    Vanilla - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-daceb52bfc79.

    Reached out to me recently looking to meet asap. Seems down for whatever. Kept it on Seeking for now so didn't get into details, but definitely seems down for ppm and getting right down to it.

    Raye- https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-d4a359edb04b.

    I had spoken to her before when she was only visiting, but she lives here now and was reaching out. Might be pro or semi? 300 ppm says anal would be more. Said not on birth control so options are condom, pull out, or plan b.

  4. #1211

    Phoenix leads

    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎   Capture-4.jpg‎  


  5. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to see this one?
    I did not yet. Something feels off so I kind of let the texts die. She followed up a couple times.

  6. #1209

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in January. Great gal. Shortly after one of the folks on here started telling her about conversations I was having with him. After that, she went dark. Have not heard back from her after she told me about what he was saying. Not cool. But now I know who not to trust. If she does resurface, she's super chill. Good time.
    Yikes! Someone named names, yeah definitely not cool at all like what does that gain him, some brownie points?

    Anyway, I only saw Liz once back in June last year. Despite the mixed reviews and feedbacks I went ahead with the meet. And agreed, she's very laid (no pun intended) back gal. I was trying to see her again the month after but didn't pan out. One can hope she's now with someone that treats her right.

  7. #1208

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAhgren  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Liz lately? Seems like her profile is gone.
    I saw her back in January. Great gal. Shortly after one of the folks on here started telling her about conversations I was having with him. After that, she went dark. Have not heard back from her after she told me about what he was saying. Not cool. But now I know who not to trust. If she does resurface, she's super chill. Good time.

  8. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]


    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72 - this one I am unsure of. We are texting. Seems real enough in Mesa. You can see the AZ stucco in some of the pics. No talk of money yet and hasn't asked for any upfront or anything. Seems TGBT. Made clear sex with condoms.
    Were you able to see this one?

  9. #1206

    Byoc

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?
    Yes I've experienced this (in Vegas) BYOC Bring Your Own Condom day. I mean, they don't have to ask, I always bring one just in case. Pros usually have a box of them, the non-pros will not so that's a good sign if they ask. Plus you know you're going to fuck when you get there and not sipping coffee.

    On the flip side, they ask that so you're aware it's all covered, nothing bare, I know some guys prefer BBFS.

  10. #1205

    Liz / Lizlangdon

    Anyone hear from Liz lately? Seems like her profile is gone.

  11. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious about her.
    We met at her place. 500. BBBJ / cfs. Ridiculous body. Nice girl. BJ was mediocre at best. Sex was good. She trauma dumped on me pretty hard about her experience with guys off seeking.

  12. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-c5988e47525a - Date with this one at her place Monday. 500. Any info?
    Curious about her.

  13. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitn19  [View Original Post]
    Have never heard of / been asked this but would steer clear. Usually listening to your gut is always the best option.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I think it really depends on the complexion of your conversation leading up to them asking you to bring a condom. This teeters extremely close to entrapment. If you've already spoken specifically about wanting to exchange money for services then they already have you. Why ask you to bring a condom when you can get cuffed on arrival anyway? If you haven't alluded to exchanging money for services and they ask you to bring a condom, well that just sounds a lot like a really good date in the making.

    Trust your gut though.

  14. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?
    Have never heard of / been asked this but would steer clear. Usually listening to your gut is always the best option.

  15. #1200

    Bring a condom

    Has anyone been asked to bring a condom before?

    There were a couple girls I chatted with and before meeting they asked if I could bring a condom. I didn't end up meeting with any of them.

    I have heard that LE will ask Johns to bring a condom bc it shows intention of sexual activity.

    Has anyone else experienced this before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape