Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1739
-
05-02-25 13:53 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 271Same
I messaged her just for fun and she said she wanted 200 for a platonic meeting for either coffee or mimosas. I asked a couple questions over text and she started responding to me over seeking (After a couple questions she was like "just forget it". She just seems really off.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 12:05 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 194https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-c5988e47525a - Date with this one at her place Monday. 500. Any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b6868e380758 - saw this one at her place. She's definitely way fatter than the pics. 200 but would prolly take less. Sex was good and she was nice and clean but won't repeat based on the size.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-6e28b191597b - date set with this one for 400. She sent me other pics that came back with 0 reverse results. Curious any experiences?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72 - this one I am unsure of. We are texting. Seems real enough in Mesa. You can see the AZ stucco in some of the pics. No talk of money yet and hasn't asked for any upfront or anything. Seems TGBT. Made clear sex with condoms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-ea4ced085cae - stripper out in the east valley. 400/ meet. Bbfscip.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-6a49a451237a - she is in and. Phx and can host. 400/500 she seemed to waffle around. Cfs but anal is on the menu. Unclear if that would be bb or not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-0a02506e3aca - got a hotel. Started cfs, then BBFS but no CIP, however, she was happy to take it bb anal CIA as a compromise at her own urging. 400/ meet.
-
05-02-25 11:33 #1197Regular Member

Posts: 9Scarlett
Can you PM me her number. She is rarely on the site. She also lives close to me.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 08:57 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 43Scarlett
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-4acc4c1bcc02
New girl to seeking. Very pretty face and good body. Big booty. Did CFS but she might be open to BBFS. Open to Greek but I didn't partake. Very easy to book and she hosts. Easy to talk to and a nice person. Enjoyed my time with her and I'll repeat. She's looking for rent money. Wanted 500 but negotiated 400.
-
04-29-25 06:17 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 78Bbfs
Becareful she is very fertile.
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:05 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 78Smh
I also spoke to this one, and had a date lined up with her. Then her car got repoed, and she wanted help. She also bragged about how guys were giving her 600 for meet-and-greets (this is why this is a bad concept).
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 01:32 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 271Did you meet up with her recently?
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:06 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 353She just messaged me asking if I was looking for a GF while pretending to be a SD or did I understand the dynamic.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:05 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 353She is a big girl.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:03 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 353Asked what I was donating in the same message about her husband. I did not enter into negotiations.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:32 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 71We spoke
I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
-
04-28-25 17:18 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 53Chelsea
Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:39 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 356Sure. If he pays the full ppm amount!
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:55 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 353Chelsea
Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
-
04-28-25 14:49 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 356So you're saying she does CIP. Cool!
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





