Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 8271
-
05-08-25 10:35 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 655Everyone likes condiments.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 10:19 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 987Naomi at Pandoras
I had a fun experience with Naomi at Pandoras.
Big booty blonde MILF. Thick butt. Not fat.
Amazing head game. Really tight pussy. Fake Ds. Not rock hard. Just right.
BBBJ, HJ, rcg, doggie.
I had to pursuad her for the BBBJ and it was not the first time I had met her. YMMV on that.
400 including room for hh. (Room Fee was $90).
Entry was $16. They sell beer and alcohol now I guess. I had a soda.
-
05-08-25 01:26 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 271Check your watches boys because you know who will be here in 3. 2. 1.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:37 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 444Good to know
Dining at the why he is not advised.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:56 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1106Monse
I just thought I would put this out there.
Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.
I had a fun lunch break.
-
05-06-25 17:52 #7471Regular Member

Posts: 9400, she paid the room. Daty, CBJ, cfs.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 13:41 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 120Jessica
Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by FatDick3
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 13:54 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone had kittens pineapple?
What's up with the girl at kittens with the pineapple on her booty? She's always busy when I'm there and she's not there long? Any intel?
-
05-03-25 11:16 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 118100%
That's her MO.
Originally Posted by FatDick3
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:39 #7467Regular Member

Posts: 9Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 10:23 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 256Closed
I went in on Thursday and the main stage was covered in plywood with weights on top. I'm figuring they had workers in to repair it.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:30 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 987Jessica wouldn't do a BBBJ with me. She is great tho. Mandy will swallow it.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:28 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 987Mandy gives better BJ's. Jessica fucks better.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 21:43 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 118To Each Their Own
NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:38 #7462I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She suck wang. She good time.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
Mandy suck wang better. I cum in mouth.













Reply With Quote




