Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16179

  2. #16178

    Tatertot

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226

    I know there were some posts about her before and you guys weren't sure if she was real, she is indeed real.

    Pics are 100% accurate. Boob job was just meh, but the rest of her is perfection. Gorgeous face, perfect ass and a very nice tasty pussy.

    She can host in a high rise off of Lake & Wells. Pretty solid BBBJ and BBFS no CIP.

    She is not cheap (8 bills), so I know she's not for everyone. In Chicago until Monday.

    Don't PM asking for her number please.

  3. #16177

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    Angela must have deactivated her account. Not showing for me. Damn you guys with the saggy tits comments. LOL. Women do really lurk this site.
    I looked and couldn't see her so I think she blocked me. Which is weird, we had several dates that all went fine. But maybe that's what happened to you too. Oh well. She was nice enough but those saggy breasts were an issue. And VERY chatty.

  4. #16176
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    Angela must have deactivated her account. Not showing for me. Damn you guys with the saggy tits comments. LOL. Women do really lurk this site.
    She's still on there.

  5. #16175

    Angela

    Angela must have deactivated her account. Not showing for me. Damn you guys with the saggy tits comments. LOL. Women do really lurk this site.

  6. #16174

    Angela

    I met her too, nice gal.

    I just wasn't into her.

    She can host but we didn't vibe.

  7. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me the saggy tiddies are going to put a damper on her business 😂.
    300 for saggy titties I will consider 😂.

  8. #16172

    Angela

    Something tells me the saggy tiddies are going to put a damper on her business 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 600 as well. No dinner or meet and greet needed. Straight to fun. But reading about her saggy tits changes my mind about seeing her.

  9. #16171

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting notifications from this one, adding me to her favorites. Can anyone give me info on her? I vaguely remember coming across her on Tinder over a year ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad8afdcb-91ad-4f46-abe4-165a6bcee390?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Same. She favorited me. I responded with a message and radio silent every since. From one report I saw on here about her she may be a ghoster.

  10. #16170

    Chigurl2020

    I keep getting notifications from this one, adding me to her favorites. Can anyone give me info on her? I vaguely remember coming across her on Tinder over a year ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad8afdcb-91ad-4f46-abe4-165a6bcee390?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Last edited by Casper27; 04-30-25 at 11:47. Reason: Link

  11. #16169
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Recently communicated with her. Our schedules haven't yet aligned. Quoted me 6. Didn't discuss what's on the menu or the amount of time. We planned to eat first though.

    I generally go with the flow. Communication is a bit spotty. She seems nice, but a bit distant in the texting.

    Cheers!
    She quoted me 600 as well. No dinner or meet and greet needed. Straight to fun. But reading about her saggy tits changes my mind about seeing her.

  12. #16168

    Angela

    Recently communicated with her. Our schedules haven't yet aligned. Quoted me 6. Didn't discuss what's on the menu or the amount of time. We planned to eat first though.

    I generally go with the flow. Communication is a bit spotty. She seems nice, but a bit distant in the texting.

    Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely is, I had 5 guys asking and wanted to compare notes with me. Which I'm ok with 😂.

  13. #16167

  14. #16166
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She looks older than 28 in some of her pics. I'm guessing she is older. She seems to be talking to a lot of men.
    She's definitely is, I had 5 guys asking and wanted to compare notes with me. Which I'm ok with 😂.

  15. #16165

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the feedback!
    I would reiterate Pyre69's comments. The tits were a big turn-off. Also, we met for drinks beforehand and there was something about her that was off. She would make random statements that were not germane to the conversation. I don't think it was drugs just her normal personality. Would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape