Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 17049
-
05-04-25 22:10 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 32Abae
Any intel on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3e001a50503
-
05-02-25 18:44 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 275Tatertot
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226
I know there were some posts about her before and you guys weren't sure if she was real, she is indeed real.
Pics are 100% accurate. Boob job was just meh, but the rest of her is perfection. Gorgeous face, perfect ass and a very nice tasty pussy.
She can host in a high rise off of Lake & Wells. Pretty solid BBBJ and BBFS no CIP.
She is not cheap (8 bills), so I know she's not for everyone. In Chicago until Monday.
Don't PM asking for her number please.
-
05-02-25 14:23 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 155Angela
I looked and couldn't see her so I think she blocked me. Which is weird, we had several dates that all went fine. But maybe that's what happened to you too. Oh well. She was nice enough but those saggy breasts were an issue. And VERY chatty.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 12:44 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 268She's still on there.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 22:14 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 109Angela
Angela must have deactivated her account. Not showing for me. Damn you guys with the saggy tits comments. LOL. Women do really lurk this site.
-
04-30-25 21:47 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 193Angela
I met her too, nice gal.
I just wasn't into her.
She can host but we didn't vibe.
-
04-30-25 21:45 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 572300 for saggy titties I will consider 😂.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 14:47 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 67Angela
Something tells me the saggy tiddies are going to put a damper on her business 😂.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 12:24 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 109Same
Same. She favorited me. I responded with a message and radio silent every since. From one report I saw on here about her she may be a ghoster.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 11:46 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 285Chigurl2020
I keep getting notifications from this one, adding me to her favorites. Can anyone give me info on her? I vaguely remember coming across her on Tinder over a year ago.
https://members.seeking.com/member/ad8afdcb-91ad-4f46-abe4-165a6bcee390?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3DLast edited by Casper27; 04-30-25 at 11:47. Reason: Link
-
04-30-25 07:24 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 572She quoted me 600 as well. No dinner or meet and greet needed. Straight to fun. But reading about her saggy tits changes my mind about seeing her.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 21:25 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 67Angela
Recently communicated with her. Our schedules haven't yet aligned. Quoted me 6. Didn't discuss what's on the menu or the amount of time. We planned to eat first though.
I generally go with the flow. Communication is a bit spotty. She seems nice, but a bit distant in the texting.
Cheers!
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 15:45 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 26June
Any intel on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-a1bc8ef901e8
-
04-29-25 13:47 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 572She's definitely is, I had 5 guys asking and wanted to compare notes with me. Which I'm ok with 😂.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 09:49 #16165Regular Member

Posts: 13Angela
I would reiterate Pyre69's comments. The tits were a big turn-off. Also, we met for drinks beforehand and there was something about her that was off. She would make random statements that were not germane to the conversation. I don't think it was drugs just her normal personality. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





