Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16164
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her probably a year ago.

    The good: nice body, can host in a safe studio in a high rise, good head, bbfscip for 4 bills if I remember right.

    The bad: terrible kisser (I didn't think anyone could be that bad, maybe its gotten better), saggy saggy tits.
    Thank you for the feedback!

  2. #16163

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651

    Talking to her.
    I saw her probably a year ago.

    The good: nice body, can host in a safe studio in a high rise, good head, bbfscip for 4 bills if I remember right.

    The bad: terrible kisser (I didn't think anyone could be that bad, maybe its gotten better), saggy saggy tits.

  3. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern1  [View Original Post]
    She is very hott! Would love to hear if you do meet her.
    She looks older than 28 in some of her pics. I'm guessing she is older. She seems to be talking to a lot of men.

  4. #16161
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651

    Talking to her.
    We been chatting for sometime now. Plan on seeing her soon. I will report back.

  5. #16160

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651

    Talking to her.
    She is very hott! Would love to hear if you do meet her.

  6. #16159

    Angela

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-79e056e02651

    Talking to her.

  7. #16158

    Morgan

    Probably because there is no way of knowing where she is LOL. She is inLouisville / Lexington / Chicago. Etc. On multiple sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Morgan on seeking. Said she's looking for online only. Waste of my time. Asked her to at least add it to her profile which she hasnt yet.

  8. #16157

    It used to be banned

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that, another member messaged me about her, too. I'm finding a lot more picture sellers on these sites, I honestly don't know why guys would pay for pictures when we got the internet.
    Online only was reportable and they would be banned, but that has unfortunately changed now.

  9. #16156
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Morgan on seeking. Said she's looking for online only. Waste of my time. Asked her to at least add it to her profile which she hasnt yet.
    Thanks for that, another member messaged me about her, too. I'm finding a lot more picture sellers on these sites, I honestly don't know why guys would pay for pictures when we got the internet.

  10. #16155
    Talked to Morgan on seeking. Said she's looking for online only. Waste of my time. Asked her to at least add it to her profile which she hasnt yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading up to the Chicago area in mid-May for work and looking for some company while I'm there. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are looking to meet up, terms like "PPM" or "NSA / mutually beneficial" or similar in their profile, which shows they intend to meet up. From what I can see, no red flags, and it sounds like they're serious about the meeting.

    Kittykat131,24.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72567109&nsp=1

    "Sorry if I come off straight forward. Looking for someone to have regular, mutually beneficial fun. ".

    Ladylakeshore, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72936935&nsp=1

    "here to help pay off student loans. Fulfill my needs so I can fullfill their's".

    Morgan, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73247651&nsp=1

    "I've been in multiple arrangements. Someone who can spoil me and is up for fun".

    Diba, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73702767&nsp=1

    "If you're looking for a relaxing massage with a happy ending for, message me. " (I've run into 1-2 who only do massage, not looking for that, but will confirm).

    Amora,22.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72016475&nsp=1

    "No Unprotected Nasty Men. Send #" (thinking she's a pro, going to skip, but she's there anyone wants LOL).

    I'm including the pictures, in case anyone recognises them from Seeking (a lot of girls have profiles on both Seeking and SDM) or knows if they're scammers.

  11. #16154

    Chicago-area ladies

    I'm heading up to the Chicago area in mid-May for work and looking for some company while I'm there. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are looking to meet up, terms like "PPM" or "NSA / mutually beneficial" or similar in their profile, which shows they intend to meet up. From what I can see, no red flags, and it sounds like they're serious about the meeting.

    Kittykat131,24.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72567109&nsp=1

    "Sorry if I come off straight forward. Looking for someone to have regular, mutually beneficial fun. ".

    Ladylakeshore, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72936935&nsp=1

    "here to help pay off student loans. Fulfill my needs so I can fullfill their's".

    Morgan, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73247651&nsp=1

    "I've been in multiple arrangements. Someone who can spoil me and is up for fun".

    Diba, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73702767&nsp=1

    "If you're looking for a relaxing massage with a happy ending for, message me. " (I've run into 1-2 who only do massage, not looking for that, but will confirm).

    Amora,22.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72016475&nsp=1

    "No Unprotected Nasty Men. Send #" (thinking she's a pro, going to skip, but she's there anyone wants LOL).

    I'm including the pictures, in case anyone recognises them from Seeking (a lot of girls have profiles on both Seeking and SDM) or knows if they're scammers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎   Capture-4.jpg‎  


  12. #16153

    Aleska / Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GoopRuiz  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's real and not catfishing however it's not worth seeing her. She asked me for 6 benjys to meet up and does CBJ and cfs. She provides a GFE experience and doesn't rush you but for the price point I recommend seeing a different provider or sugar baby. She's all natural and has a couple tattoos like an ornament below her breast. If you don't speak Spanish then 100% pass on meeting her, you won't enjoy yourself as much and you will feel like you wasted your money. She's here on vacation visiting family but figured she could probably make some amount of money. I suggest you talk to her now and when she brings up her donation, respond with I can only do 4 benjy's. She'll probably say no so just respond with an ok sorry babe and wait a couple days, she'll more than likely hit you back up and negotiate a better price. If not then there's other fish in the sea, overall for fluent spanish speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys, I would rate her a 6/10. For only English speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys as well, I'd rate her a 3/10. A lot of Spanish speaking folks have great chemistry if you're able to communicate well, it's going to feel more like a chore having to use google translate. Also, she's waaaay more comfortable around you if you just give her the money straight up, someone left her in the lobby waiting around and now she's cautious about flakes, just make sure you're in a hotel room together already, don't send a deposit.
    I can't say she catfished but the pictures definitely were better then reality. Asked for 500, then came to 400, then wanted 500 again but settled for 400. She gives a pro vibe as she made it a point to say that it would only be for two hours. She is leaving on Sunday and only here for the week. I asked her at one point what her plans were for the rest of the week. She said she was staying in the suburbs. Then as I dropped her off, she said she was meeting a friend downtown for sushi. Can't say I was ripped off as she showed and I got my two hours but will not repeat.

  13. #16152
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d0fc539d113d

    Does any have any intel on her? We exchanged said hi a while ago but looks like she's been inactive.

    TIA.

  14. #16151

    Farming arrangement sites

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003  [View Original Post]
    It's a gamble. I go on and off for paid since 2020. I have two solid connections I see on a semi regular basis.

    I have about 2-3 others I see once in a blue moon because we had a great time.

    It's pricey even with the discount. Wait until they offer you 15 or 20% off (they always do). There's no guarantee you'll get some great connections instantly but over time you will. It's really what are you looking for. I personally don't mess with anyone that has a high ask.

    You can tell the fakes from their profile picture and descriptions. And most of the time I avoid new accounts. There was one instance someone reached out to me, new account, said she was in the south loop and can host. I was hesitant at first but it turned out to be legit. We met a couple times and it was fucking amazing. She blocked me for some unknown reason so I moved on.

    Just keep shooting your shot on those that message you and favorite you. Exchange numbers but if they ask if you have a telegram or iPhone I instantly avoid.
    I do find it's like farming. You plant a lot of seeds. Some girls are instant hits. Others stopped responding but hit me up from as far back as a year ago. Actually had one reach out recently that I saw one time in 2021. Cute and fun but as I looking for someone that can do overnights and go out, she isn't a great fit as she can only come over for a couple of hours. But it's very time consuming and requires follow up overall. But you do find gems. As for price, I find it isn't bad although I do look for the discount when I renew and do take breaks in between just to catch a breath.

  15. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything written below. You can suss out the fakes quickly. I find certain profiles are obviously fakes. A few times the dude on the other end forgot to type in English and typed Chinese characters. I avoid those who want to go to telegram or WhatsApp quickly. It's just me. Others may have a different experience. Get a google voice or other internet number. If I see someone a few times I'll share my personal number, but until then I use my google voice. It's free.

    Being in Chicago I avoid profiles outside a 100 miles radius. So when someone from Nebraska reaches out I hide or delete it. It's a waste of time and effort to me.

    You'll run across some who appears to be sweet and innocent but are really pros or semi pros. It becomes clear quickly. It's not a problem to me, but for some it's not going to work.

    Remember the number one rule. Don't give money until you're face to face. No deposits.

    Stay safe. Cheers!
    Thanks for this. This is solid advice. I'd just add that you should avoid profiles that feature all extremely close-up shots (probably larger than she appears) or a large number of filters. Many of these girls have accounts on multiple sites, usually Seeking and SDM, and possibly Secret Benefits. I've got free accounts on all of them, only get a paid account if there's someone I want to contact.

    On scammers, yes don't send money ever! Fortunately, most scammers are simple, but watch out for those who set up a meeting and then request gas money or something small just before you're about to go meet them. Usually in that case, I respond back, I'll get their Uber. They either disappear or some other emergency comes up LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape