Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38154

    Dread Headed Barbie?

    Any info on this Barbie fellas? I am thinking about pulling the trigger. DM or respond to this thread please and thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/p00ki3b3ar

  2. #38153
    Yep, that's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Is this the provider yall are talking about? . https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/161388212731.

  3. #38152

    Regarding Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Just had another great session with her. No rush, fun time. Seen her multiple times now. Great spinner body, cleans you up afterwards. No complaints at all other than she can be difficult to get a hold of at times but once the appointment is set, had zero issues. Will continue to repeat!
    Is this the provider yall are talking about? . https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/161388212731.

  4. #38151

    I've seen both Amanda and Brittney (Dory) there.

    Without any issues. I've known Tera a long time but haven't seen her for a date in a while. She wants too much for what she looks like now. Just can't / won't do it. Amanda has since left that house but I've bumped uglies with Brittney multiple times without any problems at the house. One time I walked in and Tera and some dude (not a monger because he looked like he was smoking something with Tera and they were kinda just hanging out) was in the living room. I didn't even care. I was just going to town on Brittney, drilling her while she was on her hands and knees with the door cracked open. When we finished, I just walked right past both of them in the living room. The dude never even looked at me. Not sure if there's anything going on now, but Brittney is always very cool with me so I would hope? Nothing nefarious would happen. I've only been robbed once and that was by Raquel, or Rocky. I think she was Mandyx3 sister or something. But I think she has since passed away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Must be some shenanigans at that house on Sonora and now Terra, who was teamed up with Amanda is moving. Beware mongers.

    Tall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/071842649133

  5. #38150

    Maci

    Second that. Just had another great session with her. No rush, fun time. Seen her multiple times now. Great spinner body, cleans you up afterwards. No complaints at all other than she can be difficult to get a hold of at times but once the appointment is set, had zero issues. Will continue to repeat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.

  6. #38149
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She used to post and has now resumed posting. Says she got out of a relationship. I think she used to go by destiny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/868323675942

    Anyone sample recently? Curious how it is.
    That's Destiny / Nicole. Guess baby daddy finally got tired of it.

  7. #38148

    I read through her reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.
    She's all over the place, from a great time, disappointed time, and robbing. I'll definitely be more careful if I see her again.

  8. #38147

    Any info?

    I used to see this one provider named Star. Older around 40 ish and black. Very thin build. But she was on some porn shit when we met up. Really miss dumping loads to her. She went up and disappeared on me. Anyone else kno anything? Or have contact info?

  9. #38146

    Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo123  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of contacting her, first time meet up was not the best. Got the room number still waited for a bit outside. There was a huge puddle inside from some sort of water spill. Didn't ask any questions and we got to the dream. Size complaints and rushed. She promised that she would make good on another dream because of the inconvenience, so I took that with a grain of salt. I tried to recently visit her here as she said she wanted to give 20 Mario coins for a review that she would revise. (can't say no to that LOL) This time though, she's got an excuse for why she can't meet up and reposts her ad. (Ok, time and money wasted over here) I'll just write this review expressing how much of a disappointment she is. Don't expect her to follow through with her end of the bargain. But as always, YMMV.
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.

  10. #38145

    Regarding Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by DM724  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me aswell.
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad then I didn't go for her then. Man it seems like its always the ones that look good are the ones that end up robbing. Thanks for the heads up.

    ZZ.

  11. #38144

    MsGobble Swallow / Macii

    I made the mistake of contacting her, first time meet up was not the best. Got the room number still waited for a bit outside. There was a huge puddle inside from some sort of water spill. Didn't ask any questions and we got to the dream. Size complaints and rushed. She promised that she would make good on another dream because of the inconvenience, so I took that with a grain of salt. I tried to recently visit her here as she said she wanted to give 20 Mario coins for a review that she would revise. (can't say no to that LOL) This time though, she's got an excuse for why she can't meet up and reposts her ad. (Ok, time and money wasted over here) I'll just write this review expressing how much of a disappointment she is. Don't expect her to follow through with her end of the bargain. But as always, YMMV.

  12. #38143

    April in April

    Dreamt of her. Best description is Taylor swift lite. Would call her pretty and well put together, clean, mid level in call mayport. 3 for a non rushed GFE in the beginning and cover for main course. Vocal, responsive to asks and woke up and realized I should have kept dreaming. It was fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/640318330840

  13. #38142

    A Real Joke!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/985482251872

    Don't bother contacting this one for a REAL date. Her scam is to get to you, get paid, try and sell you those "party favors" she mentions and then sub in some other chick or just refuse service altogether. She's nothing but a con artist and is out to take your money without providing any kind of satisfaction. She'll be hours late, if she shows at all and will likely not remove a stitch of clothing. If she does show up, keep your wallet in your pockets as she'll search for a debit or credit card and snap front and back photos to further progress her scam.

    This one is the bottom of the barrel scum. You're better off self-pleasuring.

    Rich.

  14. #38141

    Absolute Porn Star!

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I have not but those tits and body looks absolutely delicious.
    She is beyond delicious. I've seen her twice and each time is like a AAAA porn shoot. You cannot go wrong with this one, fellas. Treat her good. She doesn't around Jax for long.

    Rich.

  15. #38140

    Terra moving from house on Sonora

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My plumber was ghosted twice by 'Amanda', once in San Jose, 'had to pay the hotel bill' and once in front of the house on Sonora with a sliding gate that Butterfly Jenn used for a long time. Two dudes came out of the house while he waited in the plumber's truck parked in front of the house. One at a time and they never left. He texted, called. Nothing. Soooo, now that house is on the secret plumber's black list. They'll be sorry if they ever get a stopped toilet, LOL!

    Tall.
    Must be some shenanigans at that house on Sonora and now Terra, who was teamed up with Amanda is moving. Beware mongers.

    Tall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/071842649133

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape