Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38137

    Catfish

    Catfish.

    Beware mongers, someone's hacked Karman's STG account. The current post are not her! The post pics are her.

    Request a video or picture verification.

  2. #38136

    Definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I am a Tallahassee monger & I was in-town on business. I decided to give this girl a whirl based on the review. She is 100% legit & the same girl in the photos. Tall, Tanned, Lean, Long legs, cute feet, big firm tits, nice little ass.

    BBJ x K9 x Mish x Deep Mish x Prone Bone.

    One thing I can say, appearance & fitness matters. I work out 5 x / week & she asked "you do sports?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9042336983
    Agree, I ignored the baby photos on the face and luckily I did. $. 5 for hh, straight to the point since she barely speaks English. Great DT skills and then she goes straight to K9. Great mirror view and she bends over like a pro. Takes it hard and acts like she likes it rough. She didn't do GFE but it didn't matter to me, she's got a smoking hot body, better than the pics, and she takes it hard, mission accomplished.

  3. #38135

    Re: Lia

    I am a Tallahassee monger & I was in-town on business. I decided to give this girl a whirl based on the review. She is 100% legit & the same girl in the photos. Tall, Tanned, Lean, Long legs, cute feet, big firm tits, nice little ass.

    BBJ x K9 x Mish x Deep Mish x Prone Bone.

    One thing I can say, appearance & fitness matters. I work out 5 x / week & she asked "you do sports?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9042336983

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT recently and tried this young lady. She is the girl in the pics, dark skinned Cuban that speaks almost no English. Supe clean freak like most of the latinas are. At a nice clean apt off Monument. Typical Latina experience but added bonus of BBBJ without the upcharge! Says she is leaving soon. Would recommend and repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186164339
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2c1c716a6c023c28e19cb5a050926dc8_f.jpg‎   2d3ae6af10e881386d22b1ac067404e1_f.jpg‎   67fae17ec677bfb9b605586a18d0c777_f.jpg‎   90135e169b8f9d84326e78747adae918_f.jpg‎   e9a1f1fa74acfb3855ea60a839205057_f.jpg‎  

    d783f2cd2c932a36feb7e891fc9caa76_f.jpg‎  

  4. #38134

    Ghoster

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    Last report on this one was a little over 2 months ago, which can be like a lifetime in this hobby. Anyone have some more recent intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/417517134046
    My plumber was ghosted twice by 'Amanda', once in San Jose, 'had to pay the hotel bill' and once in front of the house on Sonora with a sliding gate that Butterfly Jenn used for a long time. Two dudes came out of the house while he waited in the plumber's truck parked in front of the house. One at a time and they never left. He texted, called. Nothing. Soooo, now that house is on the secret plumber's black list. They'll be sorry if they ever get a stopped toilet, LOL!

    Tall.

  5. #38133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have not but those tits and body looks absolutely delicious.

  6. #38132
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548
    Saw her today, as well. It's a good price, but not a great performance. She wanted to cut the BJ short and go straight to the main event. We hit a couple positions and then she started with, "Are you ready to cum". She's got a bit of a gut, but nice tits and ass. Not the prettiest, but not ugly. Said she didn't like Jacksonville, because the guys were cheap, and she wouldn't be here long. I told her to get off Cagle and move to Lenoir and more guys would be willing to come see her.

  7. #38131

    Mature brunette


  8. #38130

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548
    Are trips to Greece available?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...6db6c085d9192a

  9. #38129

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?
    She robbed me aswell.

  10. #38128

    Finally got the text

    Obviously I use a textapp. I finally got the "cartel" messages. Claiming that I wasted their horse time and they will be here within 10 minutes 🤣he even called me multiple times. They sent "my" name and my families names (he sent me a random name along with random families names). Like does this ever actually work? I hope you guys aren't dumb enough to fall for this nonsense. Sent me an address that isn't even in the same city as me either and a bunch of nasty pics of bodies. Would really love to know how often this works 🤣.

  11. #38127

    Latina

    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548

  12. #38126

    Bekka

    Follow up to my last report. Our last communication was that I would not get back my $ and that we can meet up for our original agreement. Hell no I'm not meeting you again for you to try and scam me out of more $. Beware, she's now in Sin city which is a no fly zone for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?

  13. #38125

    Amanda

    Last report on this one was a little over 2 months ago, which can be like a lifetime in this hobby. Anyone have some more recent intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/417517134046

  14. #38124

    Karman

    Hey guys Just left from having fun with her.

    She got locked out of skip and still looking for fun.

    I have seen her 15 times over the years and she never disappoints me.

    I think she is Top 5 for Jacksonville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/604715597915

  15. #38123

    Bekka

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape