Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38129

    Ghoster

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    Last report on this one was a little over 2 months ago, which can be like a lifetime in this hobby. Anyone have some more recent intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/417517134046
    My plumber was ghosted twice by 'Amanda', once in San Jose, 'had to pay the hotel bill' and once in front of the house on Sonora with a sliding gate that Butterfly Jenn used for a long time. Two dudes came out of the house while he waited in the plumber's truck parked in front of the house. One at a time and they never left. He texted, called. Nothing. Soooo, now that house is on the secret plumber's black list. They'll be sorry if they ever get a stopped toilet, LOL!

    Tall.

  2. #38128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have not but those tits and body looks absolutely delicious.

  3. #38127
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548
    Saw her today, as well. It's a good price, but not a great performance. She wanted to cut the BJ short and go straight to the main event. We hit a couple positions and then she started with, "Are you ready to cum". She's got a bit of a gut, but nice tits and ass. Not the prettiest, but not ugly. Said she didn't like Jacksonville, because the guys were cheap, and she wouldn't be here long. I told her to get off Cagle and move to Lenoir and more guys would be willing to come see her.

  4. #38126

    Mature brunette


  5. #38125

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548
    Are trips to Greece available?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...6db6c085d9192a

  6. #38124

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?
    She robbed me aswell.

  7. #38123

    Finally got the text

    Obviously I use a textapp. I finally got the "cartel" messages. Claiming that I wasted their horse time and they will be here within 10 minutes 🤣he even called me multiple times. They sent "my" name and my families names (he sent me a random name along with random families names). Like does this ever actually work? I hope you guys aren't dumb enough to fall for this nonsense. Sent me an address that isn't even in the same city as me either and a bunch of nasty pics of bodies. Would really love to know how often this works 🤣.

  8. #38122

    Latina

    Just came from seeing this wonderful Latina, she is the girl in the pic and is independent from Miami visiting for 2 days. I'd deff go see her and is in the university area, I got there a little early and saw her arrive to her room in her own car she is independent. 100 rosesqv everything coveerd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/186252548

  9. #38121

    Bekka

    Follow up to my last report. Our last communication was that I would not get back my $ and that we can meet up for our original agreement. Hell no I'm not meeting you again for you to try and scam me out of more $. Beware, she's now in Sin city which is a no fly zone for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?

  10. #38120

    Amanda

    Last report on this one was a little over 2 months ago, which can be like a lifetime in this hobby. Anyone have some more recent intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/417517134046

  11. #38119

    Karman

    Hey guys Just left from having fun with her.

    She got locked out of skip and still looking for fun.

    I have seen her 15 times over the years and she never disappoints me.

    I think she is Top 5 for Jacksonville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/604715597915

  12. #38118

    Bekka

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/503198302605

    I been seeing her post for a little bit now. Any intel? Anyone get a chance to experience this girl yet?

  13. #38117
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/550119947075

    Visited this one for the second time and had a nice time. Comms have been hit or miss in the past, but today was good. Time from initial text to at her door step was 45 minutes. She has a clean safe incall in Mandarin on Sunbeam. She looked and smelled great and guided me to her bedroom. Opted for QV at 1. Nice slow BBBJ then cover and k9. She was vocal and really got into it until I popped in the bag. Cleaned me up, gave a nice hug and invited me back. Cute tiny girl with sweet attitude.
    What's her teeth look like? She keeps her mouth closed in all her pictures, which makes me suspect bad teeth.

  14. #38116
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    Holly Molly Guacamole!
    Are you talking about Holly that loves anal? Any more details? I've been curious, wondered if she can fist.

  15. #38115

    Cute young one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/385103750269

    Hey does anyone have any Intel on this one she looks like a good time. Let me know thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape