Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 902 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    I haven't read a review from him lately. He wrote a review on Kylie Reid (hot ass blonde) - then reviewed the lady your enquiring about right after his review of her. - probably the review was in 22 or 23.

    Hope this helps.

  2. #13037
    I actually had a text convo with this one yesterday about a potential appt, what I was looking for and she was good with all discussed. Set a time, confirm before I left, arrive and let her know I am here. I get a reply "why are you here, what do you want, just heard you were coming"? Huh? Replied with what are you talking about? We just planned it all out an hour ago. Obviously who I was texting with was not the same one. Something was fishy so I just left. Fortunately was only 15 min away. Keep your guard up with this one just in case some shenanigans are on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.

  3. #13036

    Come on Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    Surely you jest. I hope.

  4. #13035

    Any thoughts?

    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 792bb87d2d865ef045ca2df656338797_f.jpg‎  

  5. #13034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Mailbox

    Ok. There's some room now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    BuxKA please clear some space been trying to PM you. Thanks!

  6. #13033
    BuxKA please clear some space been trying to PM you. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.

  7. #13032

    Mesha Mesha Mesha

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I suspect putting the specific NKY hotel city in the ad may have been her downfall.

    She's now bunking with Uncle Boone.

    Maybe that's Karma for you Jim!!
    Stupid is as Stupid does.

  8. #13031

    Mesha

    I suspect putting the specific NKY hotel city in the ad may have been her downfall.

    She's now bunking with Uncle Boone.

    Maybe that's Karma for you Jim!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeJim  [View Original Post]
    Well, the ad is already gone, but Meesha on LC is indeed a rip off. 180 hh and she just wants to play with her toy while you watch. I should have read the forum more closely, but the new name threw me off. I'll post in ripoff section too.

    Edit, found the post
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/185873791
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1291a89e8a000b2ed5188d964798b700_f.jpg‎  

  9. #13030

    Fake

    If you would have used the follow folder trick you would have seen she has ads running in about 9 cities all on the same day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

  10. #13029

    Little B

    Hey guys, has anyone seen little B recently? I saw her a couple times 2 or 3 years ago when she was in Mason, but wanted to see if any mongers had recent experience before I contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/035193895969

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #13028

    New link works

    I have no info on her, looks good though. I did text her and she got back to me right away, which is a good sign! I will post if we hook up. The only thing is as she states in her ad she is out call only.

  12. #13027

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.
    Which one of you Neanderthals knocked her up?

  13. #13026

  14. #13025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Yep, fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She's running ads in multiple cities.
    Oops! Sorry to bother you guys with that. I forgot to check for the multiple ads before posting.

  15. #13024

    Fake

    She's running ads in multiple cities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape