Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 3186
-
04-24-25 18:07 #3111Regular Member

Posts: 150Lolo
What ever happened to lolo the blonde with the extremely nice body and the not so ok face?
-
04-24-25 14:17 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 72Brandee and
Champ,
Originally Posted by GrMojo
[View Original Post]
A streetwalker knows your home address. That's quite a bit of damage control you have on your hands.
-
04-24-25 12:24 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 439Brandee
If you're referring to the one with the three letter last name who appeared, I think, on Dateline NBC, years ago. I kicked her to the curb for stealing my reading glasses. She's a kleptomaniac. Haven't seen her in years. She even showed up at my place unannounced, which isn't cool.
Originally Posted by Junior517
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 23:36 #3108Regular Member

Posts: 150Is she the one that walks Leonard in the morning with the sun dresses on?
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 22:57 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 72Not Speedway
Subway off the freeway.
Originally Posted by DarthRider247
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 02:48 #3106Regular Member

Posts: 150She still works.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 17:40 #3105Regular Member

Posts: 4Brandee
Just curious to what happened to Brandee that was on the lock up show back in the day? Or has anyone seen her recently?
-
04-15-25 07:53 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 72Latina
She now works at a Speedway in GR. Ran into her by chance. She's apparently married. Which one of you do I owe congratulations?!
Originally Posted by DarthRider247
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 22:20 #3103Regular Member

Posts: 150I can 2nd this. I have picked her up before and she was all over the place with her speach and talking aggressive in Spanish. I told her I don't know what the hell you just said but it sounded cool as hell. And she laughed and switched back to English and actually calmed down. I dropped her back off. She is an odd ball.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 16:10 #3102Regular Member

Posts: 150That's Bonnie, hope you wrapped up unless you like things long term.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 20:58 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 46Rri
I remember swinging by there last summer, there was a larger gal there that advertised, I'm sure we've all seen her ad. Her rates were cheap. I was looking more for convenience last-minute type thing. Anyway, she gave me a room number after going silent, which I got skeptical at that point. I mean, I sat there for probably 30 minutes at the restaurant close by, then she finally messaged me. I had already taken off, she apologize. I don't know what she had going on, but I didn't want any part of it. She posted after that up north, which was pretty convenient damn good BJ just really heavyset, but it did the job. I don't see her posting anymore. Stay safe.
-
04-09-25 03:07 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 4439Rri
It works for me occasionally when I go to Costco, I wouldn't make a special trip. I'll make a few trips around the buildings. If I make a connection, I'll meet them in McD parking lot. (LE cruise around RRI too). Then I take them for a drive, I know a few good places for a quick car date, I can park just about any where with my fully tinted windows and black windshield blocker. The tint is illegal for the front windows, the place that tinted them said he has never heard of anyone getting a ticket.
Originally Posted by PaperClips
[View Original Post]
If I know the girl, I have gone in the room before but it's rare, I still park at McD's for safety.
Stay safe everyone.
-
04-08-25 23:36 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 94That's a good pick-up strategy. Do you go in their room for a date or stay in your vehicle?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 22:40 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 1014Rri
Anyone remember HoJo?
Originally Posted by Toes63
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 19:57 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 75What is RRI
Red Roof Inn.
Originally Posted by MGuySee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





