Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3111

    Lolo

    What ever happened to lolo the blonde with the extremely nice body and the not so ok face?

  2. #3110

    Brandee and

    Quote Originally Posted by GrMojo  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the one with the three letter last name who appeared, I think, on Dateline NBC, years ago. I kicked her to the curb for stealing my reading glasses. She's a kleptomaniac. Haven't seen her in years. She even showed up at my place unannounced, which isn't cool.
    Champ,

    A streetwalker knows your home address. That's quite a bit of damage control you have on your hands.

  3. #3109

    Brandee

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior517  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to what happened to Brandee that was on the lock up show back in the day? Or has anyone seen her recently?
    If you're referring to the one with the three letter last name who appeared, I think, on Dateline NBC, years ago. I kicked her to the curb for stealing my reading glasses. She's a kleptomaniac. Haven't seen her in years. She even showed up at my place unannounced, which isn't cool.

  4. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Found the med girl again. She's a regular now. Appears she wasn't just trying to get back home. Took her to a slay spot and toyed with her. She's a loose cannon so beware. Anything can be had if you so desire. I've made her my mistress now sort to speak. As you can see from the pics we both had a ton of fun.

    Let me know if want a slice.
    Is she the one that walks Leonard in the morning with the sun dresses on?

  5. #3107

    Not Speedway

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    She still works.
    Subway off the freeway.

  6. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    She now works at a Speedway in GR. Ran into her by chance. She's apparently married. Which one of you do I owe congratulations?!
    She still works.

  7. #3105

    Brandee

    Just curious to what happened to Brandee that was on the lock up show back in the day? Or has anyone seen her recently?

  8. #3104

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I can 2nd this. I have picked her up before and she was all over the place with her speach and talking aggressive in Spanish. I told her I don't know what the hell you just said but it sounded cool as hell. And she laughed and switched back to English and actually calmed down. I dropped her back off. She is an odd ball.
    She now works at a Speedway in GR. Ran into her by chance. She's apparently married. Which one of you do I owe congratulations?!

  9. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    This is her. My post from late 22 or 23. Walks but works out of Buchanan & 28th with a know skip the gamer. Has pyscho meds she takes. If she's on them she obeys commands and speaks English. If she's off she's hostile and only espanol. Doesn't wesr makeup currently so will look different. Trying to get it jammed up her heinie soon.
    I can 2nd this. I have picked her up before and she was all over the place with her speach and talking aggressive in Spanish. I told her I don't know what the hell you just said but it sounded cool as hell. And she laughed and switched back to English and actually calmed down. I dropped her back off. She is an odd ball.

  10. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hall & D. Works at carwash. Easily tricked. Took her far away. Donation was snacks and socks. Hehe.
    That's Bonnie, hope you wrapped up unless you like things long term.

  11. #3101

    Rri

    I remember swinging by there last summer, there was a larger gal there that advertised, I'm sure we've all seen her ad. Her rates were cheap. I was looking more for convenience last-minute type thing. Anyway, she gave me a room number after going silent, which I got skeptical at that point. I mean, I sat there for probably 30 minutes at the restaurant close by, then she finally messaged me. I had already taken off, she apologize. I don't know what she had going on, but I didn't want any part of it. She posted after that up north, which was pretty convenient damn good BJ just really heavyset, but it did the job. I don't see her posting anymore. Stay safe.

  12. #3100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Rri

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    That's a good pick-up strategy. Do you go in their room for a date or stay in your vehicle?
    It works for me occasionally when I go to Costco, I wouldn't make a special trip. I'll make a few trips around the buildings. If I make a connection, I'll meet them in McD parking lot. (LE cruise around RRI too). Then I take them for a drive, I know a few good places for a quick car date, I can park just about any where with my fully tinted windows and black windshield blocker. The tint is illegal for the front windows, the place that tinted them said he has never heard of anyone getting a ticket.

    If I know the girl, I have gone in the room before but it's rare, I still park at McD's for safety.

    Stay safe everyone.

  13. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Cruising around RRI is an easy pick up all summer, They are usually smoking, hanging over the railing on the second floor, when they're available.
    That's a good pick-up strategy. Do you go in their room for a date or stay in your vehicle?

  14. #3098

    Rri

    Quote Originally Posted by Toes63  [View Original Post]
    Red Roof Inn.
    Anyone remember HoJo?

  15. #3097

    What is RRI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    What is RRI?
    Red Roof Inn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape