Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3186
-
01-15-25 17:20 #3066Regular Member

Posts: 13Chasity. The HSW
Wednesday afternoon at about 2:15 I met this little HSW just North of the bottle house I met this young lady. She is a doll of a spinner and had me blow a nut in her mouth in no time at all. Looking for a repeat with this doll.
-
01-13-25 22:44 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 72Trashy toy
Hall & D. Works at carwash. Easily tricked. Took her far away. Donation was snacks and socks. Hehe.
-
01-13-25 12:10 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 145Nice was wondering if you were ever going to give us an update!
What's up bro, HNY. Nice post per usual. Hit me in the inbox, whatever happened to "Batman and Robin?
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:29 #3063Regular Member

Posts: 17Digits?
Did you get her digits? Tried sending you a message but says your inbox is full.
-
01-13-25 00:55 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 72Huge tit
Free session. Young lady needed a ride to sec of state. Escorted her there but took a detour. Demanded she get naked on the way there and to hand me her clothes. This was an obedience test. Freely gave them up. Drove to an isolated apt. Then just completely destroyed her. Pinched her bose as she blew. Slapping, choking. I love her stretch marks. Lactates but isn't pregnant. Sucked her tits dry. Pumped her full of myself then took her to the appt.
Plan to see her again.
-
01-09-25 18:07 #3061Regular Member

Posts: 13Wsw
Today at about 2:30 in the afternoon I spotted Cathy near the tracks. Scooped her up and had her swallow for me. Paid her $40 and wished her well.
-
12-21-24 14:19 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 145Winter Time Blues.
Heading up to GR today shortly, are the SW still out and active? Or are they on a hiatus due to the colder weather? Any prompt responses will be helpful as I make my trip to gr.
-
12-03-24 08:27 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 537Bottle House
Division, between Alger and Burton on the East side of the road.
Originally Posted by SuperGenius
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 07:50 #3058Regular Member

Posts: 23Bottle House
I'm not from GR so I don't know what or where the bottle house is! Thanks for your help!
Originally Posted by Homes1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:56 #3057Regular Member

Posts: 17Terri
Found her strollin and was quick to devour the soul out of me. 2 jacksons later and I was very pleased. No digits and she was in a bright red jump suit.
-
11-22-24 11:54 #3056Regular Member

Posts: 17Swear suit
Picked up a nice lady in a red sweat suit. For two Jacks she devoured the soul out of me. Sadly no digits. Found her between hall and griggs.
-
11-22-24 10:33 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 537Leonard Street
I have fill up my gas at the Speedway on 131 and Leonard ever once in a while, and three times I have been propositioned right there at the pump. Once was a decent looking WSW that met me behind the station for a nice blow job. I gave her 30 and left with a smile, only to realize at my next fill up that there are cameras all over there. Oh well. I hope they enjoyed the show. I did!
Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58
[View Original Post]
That has been over a year now, and I no longer go there because of the harassment I get from the beggars. I've thought about just parking up near the building and see if any working girls stroll by.
-
11-21-24 11:53 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 321Dead again.
Had some free time while in GR on Tuesday and decided to stroll Leonard. I've done this on and off probably a dozen times and I have not once come even close to a score let alone seen anything that looks like a possible SW. Sure I get the time of day thing, the weather, LEO and all the other factors that come into play, but holy cow its dead. One thing I can say is that at least I look at cruising as another form of cheap entertainment. FS.
-
11-20-24 20:34 #3053Regular Member

Posts: 24Hotel
Is there any hourly motels near division. I'm new to Gr I'm used to flint stroll but looking at new grounds.
-
11-15-24 23:43 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 145I'd appreciate it
Yo I'd really appreciate that for sure!
Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





