Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27694

    Shadow

    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647

  2. #27693

    Shit really does stink

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Nothing about this ad says that it's real. Which Crabtree hotel has those views? Which apartments has those views? In the first pic, the grip that she has on (what is supposed to look like a man) would cut off circulation. It really doesn't even look like a real person but rather a curtain or something. Every service is listed. The ad is written weird. Finally yes! The dead give-away no AA. Fellas please start believing that shit stinks.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  3. #27692

    Sammie pics

    Pics in case page gets deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by KonLima  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-20 5.35.35 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #27691

    Warning

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.

  5. #27690
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    A few reasons.

    They are attracted to black men. So their boyfriends don't want the competition or hassle of them being taken away.

    They see other races as prey. And are scared that another black man may fight back or escalate if they try to scam them.

    They think black men may be pimps and try to pull them away.
    Spot on. That is a thing for sure. In this game I haven't an issue with that exception for one time. A provider in Cary wrote a very nasty email to me about the "No AA" thing but it wasn't particularly specified in her ad at that time. I was new to the game so I didn't know better. But yeah email was nasty and never tried again with that one. Been told by others that I probably dodged a bullet anyway. When I see the "no AA" I just pass on the opportunity of trying to see that provider bc it's either what KillDatAss stated or they just not into AA. If the pictures are attractive enough and I read in between the lines of the ad, I may test the waters though LOL.

  6. #27689

    My understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.
    A few reasons.

    They are attracted to black men. So their boyfriends don't want the competition or hassle of them being taken away.

    They see other races as prey. And are scared that another black man may fight back or escalate if they try to scam them.

    They think black men may be pimps and try to pull them away.

  7. #27688

    Different Becca

    Although this Becca seems very intriguing. The one I was referring to is someone completely different.

    I can't seem to find her ad anywhere, not that I'm looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

  8. #27687
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.

  9. #27686

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a few times when she used to post back in the day.

    Like I mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight, so there is a lot of saggy skin to deal with.

    She started off really nice originally. But then teamed up with Kora (her mentor), which made her implement many, many, many rules.

    Prior of that she was 100% GFE..
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

  10. #27685

    Pro tip:

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Dude, nobody knows who the fuck you're referring to without a LINK. Not rocket science, people.

  11. #27684

    Jacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    Her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/413954733503

  12. #27683
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Do you have a link to ad?

  13. #27682

    Full Bush

    Is there anyone out there sporting a full Bush?

  14. #27681

    Backdoor Peggy

    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.

  15. #27680
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    She's been staying over at ES off of wake forest rd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape