Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27700

    Alaska Dayy / Wynter Raleigh more Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures with a different name and number posted just a few hours apart. If you're going to try and take my money at least try harder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/235757687122

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/715999456287
    In case pages get deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-22 10.07.22 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-22 10.07.30 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #27699
    Quote Originally Posted by KonLima  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.
    Wow, with all the hotel scrutiny right now, that's pretty ballsy. They won't be able to get away with that one for long. These irrational theft scams are the ones I worry about. They're a bit too desperate. On the Greensboro forum there was a couple doing robberies in the room and some mongers notified silent observer (anonymous), which seems to have led to them getting set up for attempted armed robbery. That might be warranted here to take people off the street before they escalate.

  3. #27698

    Not even trying

    Same pictures with a different name and number posted just a few hours apart. If you're going to try and take my money at least try harder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/235757687122

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/715999456287
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  4. #27697

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647
    Sorry but. It would have taken less time to search for "shadow" than create your post, unless you're just trying to bump post counts.

    That said, she good people. Hood vibe, deep deep throat, huge titties. Been setting up in NW area of Durham now, used to be in 55/54 area.

    She can be seen doubling with other alligator regulars at times depending on her situation.

  5. #27696
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647
    TOFTT and report back. She looks like she has some skills based on the video. If you want a throat goat then check this one out:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/185909892

    Love has a sister that also posts. Looks are not the best but her head game is deadly. She will try to upsell, but once she gets to know you she stops all that.

  6. #27695

    Raina

    Saw her this evening for a qv BJ. Communication was quick and easy. Text then a quick phone call. Got to her hotel, nice little conversation then on to the dream. She really knows what she's doing. The dream was covered, didn't ask about bare. She's very about her business but the service was great. Would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5042334936

  7. #27694

    Shadow

    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647

  8. #27693

    Shit really does stink

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Nothing about this ad says that it's real. Which Crabtree hotel has those views? Which apartments has those views? In the first pic, the grip that she has on (what is supposed to look like a man) would cut off circulation. It really doesn't even look like a real person but rather a curtain or something. Every service is listed. The ad is written weird. Finally yes! The dead give-away no AA. Fellas please start believing that shit stinks.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  9. #27692

    Sammie pics

    Pics in case page gets deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by KonLima  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-20 5.35.35 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #27691

    Warning

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.

  11. #27690
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    A few reasons.

    They are attracted to black men. So their boyfriends don't want the competition or hassle of them being taken away.

    They see other races as prey. And are scared that another black man may fight back or escalate if they try to scam them.

    They think black men may be pimps and try to pull them away.
    Spot on. That is a thing for sure. In this game I haven't an issue with that exception for one time. A provider in Cary wrote a very nasty email to me about the "No AA" thing but it wasn't particularly specified in her ad at that time. I was new to the game so I didn't know better. But yeah email was nasty and never tried again with that one. Been told by others that I probably dodged a bullet anyway. When I see the "no AA" I just pass on the opportunity of trying to see that provider bc it's either what KillDatAss stated or they just not into AA. If the pictures are attractive enough and I read in between the lines of the ad, I may test the waters though LOL.

  12. #27689

    My understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.
    A few reasons.

    They are attracted to black men. So their boyfriends don't want the competition or hassle of them being taken away.

    They see other races as prey. And are scared that another black man may fight back or escalate if they try to scam them.

    They think black men may be pimps and try to pull them away.

  13. #27688

    Different Becca

    Although this Becca seems very intriguing. The one I was referring to is someone completely different.

    I can't seem to find her ad anywhere, not that I'm looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

  14. #27687
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.

  15. #27686

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a few times when she used to post back in the day.

    Like I mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight, so there is a lot of saggy skin to deal with.

    She started off really nice originally. But then teamed up with Kora (her mentor), which made her implement many, many, many rules.

    Prior of that she was 100% GFE..
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape