High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27624

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSquare55  [View Original Post]
    She does, her communication is just spotty sometimes. I wouldn't recommend asking if AA is ok, if they don't list the "No AA please" disclaimer on their ad then I would say don't worry about it. You're not missing out on a life changing dream, but if you get the chance to line something up you won't be disappointed.
    Let's be real fellas, Rosie will take anyone and any money she can get. I think Tosie would do much better working the adult bookstore.

  2. #27623

    Jaylyn is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to catch Jaylyn multiple times but responses are always too weak to overcome TGTBT vibes. Since then I get random texts and now calls from that same 1173 number on the ad from a guy who thinks I'm someone he knows some other way. Gave me his name and I keep telling him he's got the wrong guy for whatever he wants. Searching the phone number turns up ads for another provider who goes by Amber, sometimes Kelly. I don't need to connect any more dots on this one.

  3. #27622
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    Yea I wouldn't recommend asking as well. I know in the past she had ads up that said she didn't see AA so I would still hit her up, Set up an appointment and not disclose my race to her and when she would Show up to my door She comes right in with no hesitation and honors the appointment I've seen her 3 times over the past couple years.
    Someone mentioned to me before they saw her claim she didn't see AA before but figured I would ask to clarify. I'll just avoid, don't want any potential drama.

  4. #27621
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    She was posting in Cary a month ago but I don't think anyone TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow

    She keeps changing her number and deleting old ads, and I haven't seen any review yet.

  5. #27620
    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/833081642111

    Had a go with a few days ago. I was so excited to schedule time with her because her pics are fantastic. She is actually a very pretty girl and the pics are true. What it doesn't say it that she is about 6 feet tall.

    We she gets to my home - (she does facetime verification beforehand) - we chat for a while and she starts downing tequila like there is no tomorrow. This girl can drink. So anyway, we move into the bedroom and she has absolutely beautiful huge boobs.

    This is where things go south.

    She had quoted me $300 before we meet. No big deal. Now this is the time she starts her upsells. If I want to kiss her boobs that's an extra $50. For the amount of $300 you are only allowed to get a CBJ and doggie. That's it. Everything else is GFE to her and costs an extra $150. I refused to be upsold so I tried her CBJ and covered doggie. I can't get off to doggie. I wanted her on top or mish, but I would have to pay extra for that. I eventually gave up and asked her to leave.

    She's a pleasant enough girl, but not for me. If this is your jam. Then go for it. She is a beautiful girl.
    Dude you got PLAYED hard! That's some serious BS. Sorry that happened to you.

  6. #27619
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSquare55  [View Original Post]
    She does, her communication is just spotty sometimes. I wouldn't recommend asking if AA is ok, if they don't list the "No AA please" disclaimer on their ad then I would say don't worry about it. You're not missing out on a life changing dream, but if you get the chance to line something up you won't be disappointed.
    Yea I wouldn't recommend asking as well. I know in the past she had ads up that said she didn't see AA so I would still hit her up, Set up an appointment and not disclose my race to her and when she would Show up to my door She comes right in with no hesitation and honors the appointment I've seen her 3 times over the past couple years.

  7. #27618
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.
    She does, her communication is just spotty sometimes. I wouldn't recommend asking if AA is ok, if they don't list the "No AA please" disclaimer on their ad then I would say don't worry about it. You're not missing out on a life changing dream, but if you get the chance to line something up you won't be disappointed.

  8. #27617

    Ashley

    I love the type of the body she got. She is in rocky mount

    Anyone have any reviews please let me know post here or send me a DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/976526848809
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_231408_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #27616

    Rosie

    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.

  10. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.
    Oh yea, I don't play those games with Alexxxa, I always offer 50 or 60 if she desperate enough she will take it if not on to next one. Maddie hasn't given me any issues like Alexxxa, but also alexxxa is never going to be worth more than 50 or 60 to me (40 is more than enough if I am honest) because of her trashy disgusting room, at this point I might as well meet her by dumpsters.

  11. #27614
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Yup will DM you now.
    Send it my way too if you don't mind, thanks.

  12. #27613

  13. #27612

    It's worse than that

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.
    She said she won't fuck anyone NEW for less than $1500. Old clients are grandfathered in. Her BF will just have to deal with that.

  14. #27611
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Not sure to be honest, went radio silent after.
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.

  15. #27610

    Jenny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/833081642111

    Had a go with a few days ago. I was so excited to schedule time with her because her pics are fantastic. She is actually a very pretty girl and the pics are true. What it doesn't say it that she is about 6 feet tall.

    We she gets to my home - (she does facetime verification beforehand) - we chat for a while and she starts downing tequila like there is no tomorrow. This girl can drink. So anyway, we move into the bedroom and she has absolutely beautiful huge boobs.

    This is where things go south.

    She had quoted me $300 before we meet. No big deal. Now this is the time she starts her upsells. If I want to kiss her boobs that's an extra $50. For the amount of $300 you are only allowed to get a CBJ and doggie. That's it. Everything else is GFE to her and costs an extra $150. I refused to be upsold so I tried her CBJ and covered doggie. I can't get off to doggie. I wanted her on top or mish, but I would have to pay extra for that. I eventually gave up and asked her to leave.

    She's a pleasant enough girl, but not for me. If this is your jam. Then go for it. She is a beautiful girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny1.jpg‎   Jenny2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape