Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27685

    Pro tip:

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Dude, nobody knows who the fuck you're referring to without a LINK. Not rocket science, people.

  2. #27684

    Jacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    Her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/413954733503

  3. #27683
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Do you have a link to ad?

  4. #27682

    Full Bush

    Is there anyone out there sporting a full Bush?

  5. #27681

    Backdoor Peggy

    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.

  6. #27680
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    She's been staying over at ES off of wake forest rd.

  7. #27679

    Jacey on appliance court

    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!

  8. #27678

    Looking for help

    New to the hobby. Can anyone recommend a decent female escort? Looking for someone between 19 and 30, skinny.

  9. #27677

    Klass

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    Check post 26786 in this thread.

  10. #27676

    Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    She has a bunch of reviews. I think attached is the best review of her. See attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails klassy.jpg‎  

  11. #27675

    Klass

    Does anyone have info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/348082389882
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d (1).jpg‎   d (2).jpg‎  

  12. #27674

    Nikole

    Has anyone seen any reviews for Nikole?

    346[Deleted by Admin]168.

    I'm going to be in the area next week. Any recommendations would be nice.

  13. #27673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Devyn

    Hey brothers anybody meet devyn she's visiting she's Eros girl.

    Kind expensive but amazing body can anyone give me some info.

    Thanks guys.

  14. #27672
    Pictures in case pages get deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    Busylittlebee, I'm not quoting your post due to length, but here's what I know on 2 you asked about.

    You will get robbed if you go see this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/485009412700

    This one is cool. She's soft spoken an. D a little odd in a hippie kind of way, but she's a total freak in the sheets. She ended up staying the night with me because she didn't really want to drive home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...v/754774784862
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-15 10.52.25 AM (1).jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-15 10.53.47 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #27671

    Kayleigh

    Just now getting around to a review after a somewhat recent visit. I was hesitant given her mixed reviews but came away completely satisfied with the experience. She's been in the hobby for many years and that's apparent when you walk in the room but I don't mean that in a bad way. You can just tell this ain't her first rodeo.

    Yes she's heavier than her pics- I'd argue 25 pounds or so, but certainly not what I'd consider BBW. She's got an athletic natural figure but living out of a hotel is going to take its toll on anybody. Comms were prompt and I got the room number within 2 minutes of being parked. Hotel was typical midrange and room was full of her belongings but everything was clean and orderly so not going to knock her for that. Her hygiene is on point as well.

    As far as performance goes, her services are all covered (except DATY) as has always been reported so I knew that going in. Otherwise she's open to many positions, engages more than most providers, and doesn't rush. No mention of time or watching a clock. Really nothing to complain about here except no BBJ.

    Driving back I remember thinking she could name her price in this hobby if she'd open up her menu and hit the gym regularly because the potential is there. That's what made the visit just good but not great. She's not going to be your ATF but still a solid option. I'd repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape