Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27678

    My understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.
    A few reasons.

    They are attracted to black men. So their boyfriends don't want the competition or hassle of them being taken away.

    They see other races as prey. And are scared that another black man may fight back or escalate if they try to scam them.

    They think black men may be pimps and try to pull them away.

  2. #27677

    Different Becca

    Although this Becca seems very intriguing. The one I was referring to is someone completely different.

    I can't seem to find her ad anywhere, not that I'm looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

  3. #27676
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.
    I have noticed that some of the girls who post. "No AA".

    Actually have AA for boyfriends or baby daddy's. What's up with that?. LOL.

  4. #27675

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a few times when she used to post back in the day.

    Like I mentioned, she has lost a lot of weight, so there is a lot of saggy skin to deal with.

    She started off really nice originally. But then teamed up with Kora (her mentor), which made her implement many, many, many rules.

    Prior of that she was 100% GFE..
    Is this the Becca you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/953864569520

  5. #27674

    Pro tip:

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Dude, nobody knows who the fuck you're referring to without a LINK. Not rocket science, people.

  6. #27673

    Jacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    Her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/413954733503

  7. #27672
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMarquez  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.
    Do you have a link to ad?

  8. #27671

    Full Bush

    Is there anyone out there sporting a full Bush?

  9. #27670

    Backdoor Peggy

    Last night I was with Backdoor Peggy and it was a memorable experience, she is very dedicated, she is an expert, she does everything, it is not easy to get girls like that, there are some that I have seen that I would not see again, in this case I will go again, yes ass is very nice and tight and she sucks it like an expert.

  10. #27669
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!
    She's been staying over at ES off of wake forest rd.

  11. #27668

    Jacey on appliance court

    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!

  12. #27667

    Looking for help

    New to the hobby. Can anyone recommend a decent female escort? Looking for someone between 19 and 30, skinny.

  13. #27666

    Klass

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    Check post 26786 in this thread.

  14. #27665

    Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    She has a bunch of reviews. I think attached is the best review of her. See attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails klassy.jpg‎  

  15. #27664

    Klass

    Does anyone have info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/348082389882
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d (1).jpg‎   d (2).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape