Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 17258
-
04-17-25 13:13 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 530So I actually can vouch for her. She is alot of fun. I met her and she is super sweet and fun. But I had NO clue she was pro. 300 for hanging out for a drink and then 90 minutes of fun at her place. No pro vibe at all! The only reason I don't see her anymore is that the bed chem was off. But really nice girl. She even said so herself that it was just wierd and we are just socially compatable.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 09:43 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 95One more pro on seeking
-
04-17-25 08:26 #15576Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Looks like I dodged a bullet although she was "only" going to charge me 200 for the pleasure.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 07:40 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 45Too many chain links
With the amount of fraud surrounding gift cards these days, I'm not surprised. Using one gift card to buy another isn't even allowed at Kroger any more (ie, Vanilla Visa to pay for a Sephora or even another Visa GC if you were trying to combine balances). I can tell you that 10 times out of 10, just buying the Google Play card in cash redeems immediately with no issue applying to Google Play account and subsequently into a Seeking subscription. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 00:49 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 177Destiny
You should still feel it out. Could be the best $300 you waste on a m&g. That shit is so stupid like deposits. But you could hit it off and get those giant knockers in your face. Still had an ugly vagina but you could totally be up in that and then ghost her. She was a pain to talk to and a pain to set up with. She's in a tough spot financially. She "could" bend. But. Ugh. I still cringe trying to deal with her. Such a b word. Very unpleasant personality. But we don't seek these women out for that.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 18:20 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 362Destiny
Thanks for the affirmation I made the right choice to pass on her!!
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 18:02 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 177She's not a nice person
She's actually a b* She's not a nice person at all. Yea she's hot. She has great big tits (they're really nice) but she has an ugly minge and a bad attitude. Her snaggle tooth kind of ruins the view too. She makes it clear that there's no intercourse. She wants a real experience--dating and building into a real SB / SD thing but we all know women are liars. They break those rules for guys they're attracted to or like in the heat of the moment. But no. She is really not a nice person. Yea 300 for a m&g is absurd. You are warned. Can't say it enough--she's a b word and a c word.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 17:29 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 3338I use a gift card that is a MasterCard and issued by Blackhawk Network California to pay for my credits on What'sYourPrice. This is a companion site to seeking and they use the same payment processor. It worked for me today. Without doing anything to the card, and just entering my sugar identity info on the site.
-
04-16-25 17:28 #15570Senior Member

Posts: 362Lizzie
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-fbdc627ae788
Pro vibes but oh my gosh she's smoking. Wanted 400 and I just couldn't pull the trigger at that price. Someone please tell me she's worth it or that she would go lower. May the pussy be with you!
SD.
-
04-16-25 17:22 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 362Destiny
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-2632f2ac2f1c
She wanted 300 for a meet and greet. She is smoking hot looking for a 42 year old but I've never had a women this age ask for that much for a meet and greet. Maybe some of you younger guys have been able to get in there for much less, otherwise I can't see her being active on the site much longer with hose numbers. It would be interesting to her if she's worth that or not.
SD.
-
04-16-25 16:58 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 362Blake0123
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-c0e81ea290d8
Was only able to get a single reply back but nothing after that. Her profile pic is hot for a 45 yr old. Hopefully someone out there is making her scream. Would love to get her to keep messaging me LOL.
As always may the Pussy be with you.
SD.
-
04-16-25 16:40 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 460Don't use virtual Google Play cards from Amazon
I tried using my gift cards to buy virtual Google Play gift cards on Amazon and load those into my account and Google won't accept them. It says they need more info and my only option is to open a case with Google. I searched for this problem online and found others saying the same issue redeeming from Amazon virtual cards. At least with the pre-paid Visa cards, I didn't lose my money, but with the virtual Google Play cards I'm just fucked.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 11:42 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 45Google Play Gift card
You can purchase a Google Play gift card with cash at Kroger. Scan the code to redeem the balance into your Google Play account, download Seeking app, subscribe via Google Play and you can be messaging SBs in 2 minutes. The drawback is that you cannot seem to apply any discount codes with this method. But hey a few bucks shouldn't matter if you're a sugar daddy, right?
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 09:24 #15565Senior Member

Posts: 460Giftcards that work on Seeking?
I know this gets brought up a lot, but I've exhausted all the things I've used in the past and can't find a pre-paid card that works. I tried a Visa gift card from Kroger issued from Blackhawk Networks (https://mygift.giftcardmall.com/) I've tried a virtual giftcard from giftcards.com which I've been using for years. I tried a pre-paid Vanilla gift card as well. I've also tried loading all 3 into Google payments, but that doesn't work either. The last time I renewed in February, I used a virtual card from giftcards.com loaded into Google payments, but nothing is working now. Has anyone used a pre-paid card in the last month and if so what kind?
Edit:
I called support for the Kroger gift card and they said they won't authorize payments to dating apps or escort services. Looks like I may have to try the google play points option.
-
04-14-25 08:30 #15564Senior Member

Posts: 525Respectfully disagree
Like goneforgood mentioned, a SB is not much different than a FWB or when you first start out dating a new girl. And in all instances, I've met girls who were willing to not only bbj but BBFS on the first date. Helps that I'm OK looking and have good hygiene too. But, honestly girls that require a condom for everything are probably higher mileage and thus the requirements. Low mileage more FWB girls aren't hooking up with a bunch of randoms raw. But saying you have less respect for a girl who doesn't require a rubber first few bbjs is sort of a strange flex. I know everyone is different but that's not one of the things I use to determine quality of the girl.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




