Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 17255
-
04-12-25 14:13 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 362Carrie
She wanted $4 k a month. Big pass!
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 20:56 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 149Has anyone seen this girl? Pm me?
-
04-11-25 19:30 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
Yeah, definitely with you there, I hate when they start with a menu. She's not bad looking, not sure I'd pay $450 for covered sex either.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
At least she can host, and you know what's available.
-
04-11-25 14:23 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 2087And this my friends.
Is the perfect example of a pro. Trying to ration out sex and oral. If she would have simply said I prefer we used a condom, that would not automatically make her a pro. Just someone who's cautious, but separating sex from oral with a pay rate is definitely pro material.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 16:40 #15556Senior Member

Posts: 303Yaya
Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547
-
04-10-25 12:17 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 274Sinibee
She's been around for a while. I think someone reviewed her before, but I can't find it.
Anyone have updated thoughts?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9f79d84f10ac
-
04-08-25 23:23 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 548Most people here are using Seeking (was called Seeking Arrangements a few years ago) and SugardaddyMeet (SDM). Seeking has the most members by far, but it costs the most and is pretty strict about any talk of money. SDM is smaller but cheaper, and doesn't care if you talk money with the girls. There's also Secret Benefits is ok too but be careful with the bot accounts. Get a free account on all of them and see which one you like best.
Originally Posted by Covnito
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 22:59 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 548Fixed your last link: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73551412&nsp=1 - .
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
Haven't tried contacting them, but they all have the right kind of words ("mutually menificial", "regular meet-ups" etc.) and a bunch of Moments updates plus plenty of pictures, a lot of professional photos mixed in with a few regular photos. Carmen would me my pick too - she's got the look I like. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are on Seeking, too. Included the pictures if someone recognizes them from Seeking.
I'm thinking they're probably real, but if they put that money into photos, I'm guessing they're all not new to this? Youlovesky says right in her bio that she's an experienced sugar baby.
-
04-07-25 23:17 #15552Senior Member

Posts: 435Info
I taking to some girls at sdm, looks like this site is more promising, Carmen looks very familiar she been in both sites, looks like she is a pro, any info on any of those?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72656928
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73277773
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/message?userId=73551412
Pm please.
-
04-07-25 14:34 #15551Senior Member

Posts: 482Your point is mostly correct. Not every woman sells. I've had serious relationships with other professionals who chip in for half of everything we do.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 11:17 #15550Senior Member

Posts: 459A red flag would be referring to college as attending university. I know she may not be from here, but that's not how most typically say that. I'd be very cautious.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 10:56 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone had luck with this girl?
-
04-06-25 10:51 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 3338True that. I would hate to calculate the 'ppm' for my marriages.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 00:04 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 270Have you been successful on this site? Look for new opportunities.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 19:03 #15546Banned Member

Posts: 197Every woman sell sex, it's just how they package it. You think it's free to have sex with your girlfriend, fiancée, or wife? LOL.
Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





