LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15560

    Carrie

    She wanted $4 k a month. Big pass!


  2. #15559

  3. #15558
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Is the perfect example of a pro. Trying to ration out sex and oral. If she would have simply said I prefer we used a condom, that would not automatically make her a pro. Just someone who's cautious, but separating sex from oral with a pay rate is definitely pro material.
    Yeah, definitely with you there, I hate when they start with a menu. She's not bad looking, not sure I'd pay $450 for covered sex either.

    At least she can host, and you know what's available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture-9a.jpg‎  

  4. #15557

    And this my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for
    oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547
    Is the perfect example of a pro. Trying to ration out sex and oral. If she would have simply said I prefer we used a condom, that would not automatically make her a pro. Just someone who's cautious, but separating sex from oral with a pay rate is definitely pro material.

  5. #15556

    Yaya

    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547

  6. #15555

    Sinibee

    She's been around for a while. I think someone reviewed her before, but I can't find it.

    Anyone have updated thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9f79d84f10ac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c857b11-be17-4fc3-844b-27d72e3abe6d_2x.jpg‎  

  7. #15554
    Quote Originally Posted by Covnito  [View Original Post]
    New to this side of the hobby. What site do y'all usually have the best luck with or think is the best bang for your buck?
    Most people here are using Seeking (was called Seeking Arrangements a few years ago) and SugardaddyMeet (SDM). Seeking has the most members by far, but it costs the most and is pretty strict about any talk of money. SDM is smaller but cheaper, and doesn't care if you talk money with the girls. There's also Secret Benefits is ok too but be careful with the bot accounts. Get a free account on all of them and see which one you like best.

  8. #15553
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    I taking to some girls at sdm, looks like this site is more promising, Carmen looks very familiar she been in both sites, looks like she is a pro, any info on any of those?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72656928

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73277773

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/message?userId=73551412

    Pm please.
    Fixed your last link: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73551412&nsp=1 - .

    Haven't tried contacting them, but they all have the right kind of words ("mutually menificial", "regular meet-ups" etc.) and a bunch of Moments updates plus plenty of pictures, a lot of professional photos mixed in with a few regular photos. Carmen would me my pick too - she's got the look I like. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are on Seeking, too. Included the pictures if someone recognizes them from Seeking.

    I'm thinking they're probably real, but if they put that money into photos, I'm guessing they're all not new to this? Youlovesky says right in her bio that she's an experienced sugar baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎  

  9. #15552

    Info

    I taking to some girls at sdm, looks like this site is more promising, Carmen looks very familiar she been in both sites, looks like she is a pro, any info on any of those?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72656928

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73277773

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/message?userId=73551412

    Pm please.

  10. #15551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Every woman sell sex, it's just how they package it. You think it's free to have sex with your girlfriend, fiance, or wife? LOL.
    Your point is mostly correct. Not every woman sells. I've had serious relationships with other professionals who chip in for half of everything we do.

  11. #15550
    A red flag would be referring to college as attending university. I know she may not be from here, but that's not how most typically say that. I'd be very cautious.

  12. #15549

  13. #15548
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Every woman sell sex, it's just how they package it. You think it's free to have sex with your girlfriend, fiance, or wife? LOL.
    True that. I would hate to calculate the 'ppm' for my marriages.

  14. #15547
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Back on the road for a multi-day work trip with stops in several places. Have been doing some advanced recon to add to my Ass Tracker list, and I have some nice prospects lined up. My first stop was Atlanta where I met this lovely baby. Couldn't believe it when she walked in, stunning. As a whole I find black girls are quite beautiful, but this girl is a full on goddess. Real quiet, almost shy but no hesitation when I told her to undress. Wasn't into kissing all that much, and her head game was a bit passive for me, but her submissive nature made up for it and she obeyed whenever I gave her a command.

    This girl can take a pounding, and almost wore me out in doggy. I stopped long enough to work it into her ass from behind with no complaints at all. After a few minutes of of slowly getting her little brown eye relaxed, I turned her over onto her back, pushed her knees back and slid right back into her ass with the sexiest little whimper from her. She had brought her own vibrator and worked herself into a frenzy while I pounded her ass and blew my load deep in her. Oh, and yes, everything bare. I convinced her ahead of time that I was clean and tested but she never asked for proof. For now, she has the #1 spot on the list. Killer session. She says she might not be around for long as just visiting. Next stop, Knoxville.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Sunshine23/
    Have you been successful on this site? Look for new opportunities.

  15. #15546
    Every woman sell sex, it's just how they package it. You think it's free to have sex with your girlfriend, fiancée, or wife? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName  [View Original Post]
    I agree with almost all of this except the last part. Sugar babies are pros. They aren't high volume full time hos. They don't like to think of themselves as hos. We don't call them hos because then they'd cut us off. But they are still hos. An allowance is payment for sex. Shopping sprees and spa days are payment for sex. If you sell sex, your a ho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape