Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 41263
-
04-17-25 08:53 #38053Senior Member

Posts: 452Jessika will do FS for. 50. LOL. Not sure why she's trying 2. 5 for incall. Definitely suspicious.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 08:38 #38052Senior Member

Posts: 130Riverside Rachel and Questions about another provider Janet
https://tryst.link/escort/rach-jax
I finally got to see Riverside Rachel. She was a good experience and was nice and smelled good. She got right out of the shower before I came. And was very nice. Great mic skills I must say and was switching between that and dfk. I did the hh session with her. The commons were okay down in Riverside area. She's got a nice body and was wearing her sexy lingerie once I came to the door.
Second provider:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/525034435037
Any intel on Caribbean Janet? Have any of yall gentlemen experienced this lovely girl yet?
-
04-17-25 07:27 #38051Senior Member

Posts: 60Good BBBJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/934641835864
Saw this one last week for a BBBJ, 60 Mario coins. She's actually a short little thing, maybe 5 ft to 5 ft 2. Not the greatest looking grill but it's all about the delivery! Very soft with her mouth, got me going. I told her to lie on the bed with her head hanging off, and I started jack hammering her throat. She sucked on the boys for a bit, then back to the jackhammer. Finished on her tits. Good session. Would repeat for BBBJ.
-
04-16-25 22:19 #38050Senior Member

Posts: 1260Her And Her Man
The attached landed on my page not too long ago. Thought I'd throw it in, so anybody wishing to do a visit has an idea who could possibly be lurking close by. Someone had mentioned that her man took part in the rip-off operation.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 18:20 #38049Senior Member

Posts: 575Saw her today
Probably the oldest and least attractive bunny I have seen yet. Still very pretty though. I would still rank her like 7. 5 out of 10. Great body in my opinion. Thin but just a little thick in all the right spots. If you can get her going she can get a bit wild, but I can see guys not finding her hot spots and she being timid. Definitely more shy than and quiet than most of the other bunnies. Also gave me a great massage at the end. Lot of pressure point stuff that really eased a lot of tension. I would recommend if you have the coins and want a good experience.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 16:35 #38048Senior Member

Posts: 244Royce BF?
Has anyone seen Royce at BF? Thoughts?
-
04-16-25 12:35 #38047Senior Member

Posts: 30Annnnnnd she's back
Thank goodness for the search function. Even though Tastey looks delish- the Monger brethren have spoken.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/967713525345
-
04-15-25 12:21 #38046Senior Member

Posts: 84Same!
I thought the same thing!
Originally Posted by Taylor19
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 11:06 #38045Senior Member

Posts: 84Cali
This is a good one. Good comms & service, pretty much up for anything. Highly recommend and have repeated often. And yeah I usually stay away from face tattoos, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/054472050470
-
04-15-25 08:45 #38044Senior Member

Posts: 186Jessika
Jessika does have a nice body, and haven't had a problem with her. Haven't seen her in a while. No CIM and no greek. The linked Tryst ad says 250 a HH, but she's advertising 75 on STG.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/716074177193
-
04-15-25 08:38 #38043Senior Member

Posts: 186Eve
Eve has been around for at least five years. I've seen her a few times. The pics qualify as accurate by STG standards. A little heavier. Her performance was good and she's open to Greek. When I first saw her she was in an mid-scale condo, but later encounters were in sketchy places with multiple women sharing the place. Never had a problem with an encounter however. There's probably candy use afoot, but I didn't witness it. Last time I saw her was 6-8 months ago, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Taylor19
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 06:35 #38042Senior Member

Posts: 31Eve
She's been going between St Augustine and Jax. I tried to see her in St Aug last week. Got to the hotel off 16 and 95, texted for room number. 10 minutes later her "sister" responded from her phone saying she "fell asleep" and she's trying to wake her up and to give her another 10-15 minutes. I wasn't about to wait for some setup, so I just left. Maybe she's decent if you finally get to see her.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 06:26 #38041Senior Member

Posts: 31She also looks like a 'he'. I don't know why people would be lured into that.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 16:43 #38040Senior Member

Posts: 229Thank you
I was thinking about taking one for the team. You have already done it. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:32 #38039Senior Member

Posts: 2443. 5 for 30.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





