Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38033

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniela-27

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5137.htm?cat=1
    Tryst link says $$$$ 5. Can you confirm how many Mario coins?

  2. #38032

    Great find!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.
    I'll be scheduling a visit ASAP!

  3. #38031

    Tryst-Diana MUST SEE

    Hello all!! Yesterday was just browsing around and came across Diana on Tryst / Eros.

    Been looking for a high end young slim brunette! Found her!! Don't walk but run to see her!! Easy verification, young Brazilian that lives in the states and speaks great English. Take direction well!! Can take a great pounding and really gets into it. Only here for a few days on the Southside incall.

    Great for the value. $ $ $. 5.

    PM me for any additional details.

    Well reviewed on TER under two names. Leah / Diana.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniela-27

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5137.htm?cat=1

  4. #38030

    GaiaGorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know..
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/557713951009

    Every time I think I'm out of the game. Something drags me back in. This time its GaiaGorgeous.

    I had as much trouble as you guys getting her to agree to put me on her schedule but it finally happened. Everything is pretty business like up front which makes her feel comfortable. Just go with it the rewards will come later if you make her feel comfortable. Pictures are recent and accurate. Everything is clean and odor free. My last regular almost a year ago was nice but she had 3 dogs that lived in the room with her. But GaiaGorgeous has a clean pretty decent lived in area which made me feel at ease. I decided right then that I was back in the game and she was my go to. ASS IS AMAZING AS IT LOOKS IN THE PICKS AND FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HANDS! Her performance was great and not mechanical as I suspected it would be from the business like intro.

    I hate to give a good review because I know you fellas are going to take up her whole schedule now, but I got to do it for the bros.

  5. #38029

    Coming to town

    I'm coming to town for a few days and looking for recommendations on providers that do outs. Looking for someone that is very GFE. Please PM me with your recommendations.

  6. #38028

    Real, Real and Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link to her skip ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/442430295137
    Check post #36696.

    This one is also real. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185304977.

    And this one. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185499397.

  7. #38027

    Russian

    Just know that she is a bit older now than those pics represent. In her mid to late 40's now. Still looks nice enough but the pics are really dated. Also, her service is all over the place. Can be fantastic one day and not so great the next.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    She is SMOKING HOTTT!!

  8. #38026

    Auanti

    Here's another link to her skip ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/442430295137

  9. #38025

    Ayanti

    Any intel on this Latina? So many fake ads out there it's hard to find a legit one. I'd really like to find a legit one.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3562849

  10. #38024

    I second what Tall says

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Old 'truth' is posting a lot and you have been warned. Her Daughter is 20, you can do the math, she has to be at least 45 if she's a day old. Plenty of reason to avoid her from shakedown to rip-off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/951940896116

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Definitely take this warning seriously, will bring her BF who will be lurking outside waiting for her to grab and go, they will rob you quick. Take heed to the warnings.

    PW.

  11. #38023

    Outcall Latina

    Just curious, does anyone have any info on the outcall Latina? I've searched here and google. I only come up with a couple more ads. She isn't all over the place. Just here in Jax.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185481921

  12. #38022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.
    She could have chosen this. But instead she chose exotic mix and has to tell everyone she is Arabian. My guess is that she is 100% full of shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arabian.jpg‎  

  13. #38021

    Regarding the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.
    Oh no that's the worse when that happens. Now we have to find out about Gaia and see how she is. Definitely has a nice body and behind.

  14. #38020
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Radiant Gaiagoegeous:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/633494695449

    I been seeing her posts for a little bit now. She definitely has a nice behind. Is there any intel on this one? I been definitely wanting to know.

    Juicy Arabian:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/488798551557

    I been seeing her posts quite a few times and wasn't sure if any of yall experienced this gal. I started seeing some posts so it looks like she's new to the game. Any intel?

    You can private message me or respond back.

    Thanks,

    Zz.
    Arabian girl kept stringing along asking for more for any little extra, has cankles now.

  15. #38019

    FKA 'Truth' 32 years old, Lies and Ripoff Reminder

    Old 'truth' is posting a lot and you have been warned. Her Daughter is 20, you can do the math, she has to be at least 45 if she's a day old. Plenty of reason to avoid her from shakedown to rip-off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/951940896116

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-11 at 1.01.04 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-11 at 1.04.08 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape