Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37967

    RE: Nikki

    She's what I call a quantum hooker. That is, she pops in and out of existence over the years when she needs to. LOL. It could be rehabs or "vacations" etc. In other words she's been at this for a minute. I've seen her as far back as 2018. Like 3 times over the years. Each time was ok, nothing to write home about, perhaps even a little bit dead fish if I may say. Her body alternates between ok and gaunt depending on what part of the demon roller coaster ride she's on. Lately I contacted her and it sounded like she could do incall at her apt around pontevedra, but I haven't gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info here? No comms and the only thing I find is other posts asking for info. Right in my sweet spot. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/569190991048

  2. #37966
    So pipe fell again. This girl always seems so genuine and innocent but that is not the case. Here is her cash app be careful my fellow mongers. Pipe approves this message.

  3. #37965
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Utr

    I know this smoking hot utr that is having issues posting anywhere due to technical difficulties. She is top notch, discreet, chill and looking for some play. You won't be disappointed if you are able to link. Pm me with contact info, pics and details Trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8116.jpg‎  

  4. #37964

    Eve has been around for some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has this gitl ever been in jax; maybe a different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/480442608474
    She's been around for some time. Comms are horrible. She'll have multiple guys in play and then ghost you at the last minute. Pretty typical of the market these days.

  5. #37963

    Asian apt Girls

    Anyone have a good apartment girls number? Sometimes there can be a great find. Savanah has a few. I have seen a few post but not tried any here. I like asians and always looking for Options outside of the Korean and Chinese normal. Would love to find Japanese, Viet, etc.

  6. #37962

    Eve

    Has this gitl ever been in jax; maybe a different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/480442608474

  7. #37961

    Nikki

    Anyone have any info here? No comms and the only thing I find is other posts asking for info. Right in my sweet spot. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/569190991048

  8. #37960
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    The second ad has a number that comes back to a TER review. Did you even try? 16 posts, I'm guessing not.
    I did and it's the reason for the post. The reviews is for an older provider, not the pyt I'm asking about.

  9. #37959
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any experience with this one? Feel like I remember her from a few years back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/575946154163
    I can't get her to ever respond. She posts all the time, but never replies.

  10. #37958

    Google The Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Any luck? I was about to roll the dice!!

    I just texted Winter, and after LE check, she asked for a picture for verification. Plus the contacts from Tues. Post and today post and different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/164816311519

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138627725964
    The second ad has a number that comes back to a TER review. Did you even try? 16 posts, I'm guessing not.

  11. #37957

    Winter

    Any luck? I was about to roll the dice!!

    I just texted Winter, and after LE check, she asked for a picture for verification. Plus the contacts from Tues. Post and today post and different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/164816311519

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138627725964

  12. #37956

    Like what

    Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther091  [View Original Post]
    STG has always been a high risk low reward ad site I will never use that site again. For some reason it has been the go to for Jax hard candy users, scammers and thieves post. There's better alternative sites.
    List crawler is pretty much the same. Tryst is higher end low quality. Adult search is a scam fest.

  13. #37955

    I Remered the Review Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I could have swore I saw a report on her a while back but I can't seem to find anything. Looking for a reliable Latina.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/185087635
    It is #37317.

  14. #37954
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky with her. Her, her pimp and the girl who posts under the name Briella on Tryst robbed me earlier this year. Evidently she's done it to several others too.
    STG has always been a high risk low reward ad site I will never use that site again. For some reason it has been the go to for Jax hard candy users, scammers and thieves post. There's better alternative sites.

  15. #37953
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Keeps knocking up the escorts? I always have a Plan B pill on hand just in case!
    Just to give you an idea of her mentality, she asked me several times to nut inside her. She also told me "I wouldn't mind having your baby. " Meaning she wanted to saddle me with a kid and milk me for everything I had. I'm telling you she's trouble!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape