Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 10417
-
04-20-25 15:34 #10297Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Sins Parking
I was at Sins within the last week. As I was leaving, I noticed that the gas station that is located on the adjacent lot is closed. I can't help but wonder if it will be torn down and converted to parking for Sins. Let's all hope for that.
Originally Posted by HouseFast8927
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-20-25 14:45 #10296Regular Member

Posts: 17Love Sins. Only issue is I wish they had more parking off the main street.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 10:40 #10295Senior Member

Posts: 205Try Bare Assets (north side).
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 06:22 #10294Senior Member

Posts: 69No?
There was no eye makeup when I saw her, and she appeared a healthy weight to me. Idk, we could still be talking about the same person. Some of these ladies try different looks to keep things fresh. I knew this one dancer years and years back that would dress a different theme every time you saw her (goth girl, country girl the next time, etc.).
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 20:39 #10293Senior Member

Posts: 1055Did she have stupid I make up
Did she have stupid I make up. Very skinny.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:27 #10292Senior Member

Posts: 2027Blond Stunner
Can you give a bit more detail?
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
Day or night?
What makes her a stunner? Hair, boobs, ass?
Thanks man.
-
04-14-25 09:18 #10291Senior Member

Posts: 69Sins
Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Blonde white stunner with a stud under her lip / above chin area. Thick glasses. I didn't catch her name. Seems a lot of these dancers are named, "Dance?" Because the first thing some of them will say when they approach you is, "Dance?" Anyway, extras in the back if you ask nicely.
-
04-05-25 14:13 #10290Regular Member

Posts: 17Not like DC, Tampa, or Miami
Doll House: average talent, easy extras with prior confirmation, small raggedy interior.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Sins: good talent depending on time of day, CFS possible in VIP, very low probability of OTC for non-regular, meh interior.
Wackos: very good talent depending on Cuban census, VIP fairly exposed so extras are rare during busy times, best interior w / party atmosphere.
-
04-04-25 13:53 #10289Senior Member

Posts: 1025Best Extras and Takeout Spot
Hi all, I'm from the Wash DC area and I'm visiting for a procedure at Mayo Clinic. Been doing research to see what options are out here for fun since I'll be here a while. I have a high budget but also high expectations, I'm looking for beautiful girls with great service.
From the posts, it seems Sinsations has hot girls but less extras, while Doll House has easy extras but average girls, with Wackos somewhere in between? Do I have the gist right?
Is Doll House like South Florida or Tampa, where CFS is the norm in VIP? Or are the extras mostly just HJ / BJ? And for Sinsations, is OTC commonly available, or is an out of towner wasting time because it's only one in a blue moon and with regulars that girls would go to their hotel?
-
03-31-25 22:22 #10288Regular Member

Posts: 19Lexi or Lilo still at Sins?
Is Lexi or Lilo still at Sin day shift.
-
03-29-25 09:17 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 1028You might try an afternoon visit to both Sins and Wackos. On most afternoons the private dance facilities are not especially crowded and offer reasonable privacy for the motivated dancer. Negotiate before going back!
Originally Posted by JustinJax
[View Original Post]
For example, verify that your dancer will provide a nude dance in the $30 area at Sins. If she does not agree to that, then pass on her and find another dancer. Do not lose your negotiating power.
-
03-27-25 16:24 #10286Senior Member

Posts: 1055Angelina
It seems like she gets there late in the day shift around three or so. But you never know with these girls when they'll show up. I used to have her phone number if I see her again I'll get it for you.
Originally Posted by CraigHarper
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 21:10 #10285Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks. Was this day or night shift.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 19:29 #10284Senior Member

Posts: 1055Saw her at Wackos last month
I'd love to have her outside club. It can happen just not sure the price.
Originally Posted by CraigHarper
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 20:22 #10283Regular Member

Posts: 7Day of the week matters at Sin
Pretty girls plenty and they give good dances and some touching but not much more for the $30 price. $50 gets you some more intensity but not worth it as the songs can stack up fast.
Friday. Sunday night you get no attention as there are more guys.
However, hang around Wednesday, Thursdays past midnight and the slowness May get you some handy dancing. I got digits from two different girls but never got around to actually trying and lost interest as easier / cheaper options around.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




