Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10282

    Extras. Where to go

    I used to get extras at sins about half the time, but that's been a while.

    Seems like it never happens now. The girls are pushing the more expensive side and most keep on their bottoms in the regular booths. Anyone else notice this?

    Are the $50 dance any better?

    I almost always can get extras at dollhouse. I like going there, but lately I'm avoiding it because of a dancer that gets mad when I get dances from other girls.

    I've given up wackos. I finally got tired of the language barrier (real or imagined). It used to be my favorite place.

    Whats a good place to try next?

  2. #10281

    Tell me have you seen her

    Has anyone seen Angelina lately? She went back and forth from Passions to wackos. Short lightskin AA. Would love to catch up with that one.

  3. #10280

    Out of town looking for thick black women.

    What's going on Duval!

    Me and my girl want to go to a strip club, now I'm not from here so I don't know the whole scene.

    We're just looking for a club that has Thick black women (and Latinas are cool too) and allows touching on lap dances.

    What's the best spot for this? Thanks.

  4. #10279

    Club jobs?

    How does a guy get a strip club job? Always wonder about those lucky dudes restocking the bar, djing, etc with nice views in the background. But I've never seen Emperor's post on LinkedIn.

  5. #10278

    If we're being honest

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's unfortunate that we've lost pretty much all of our white girls. When they change the law to 21 years old and up we lost all the fresh out of high school locals. And then the Cubans come in and turn it into a brothel making it hard for the other girls to make any money. We're in a sad state of affairs Boys. I kinda look forward to Tom Homan coming and cleaning up a few of these Cubans.
    Tbh most of those white girls barely offered extras and if they did it was usually higher than what latinas were offering to do. And in order to even get extras from a white girl you would have to see her multiple times before the menu actually opened up, while with latina everything is available as soon as you meet her and price is mostly negotiable.

  6. #10277

    Melania

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for talent at Wacko's, especially day time talent?

    Last year, I spent some of the winter in the Jacksonville area and I enjoyed the company of a number of Wacko's dancers including the following stand outs:

    Nairobi, slender and attractive Cuban.

    Melania.

    Ruby.

    Gypsy.

    Any reports on the above dancers or any new talent to recommend?
    Melania used to be good though now just sits with no motion and wants $$ I'm told as I won't do anything with her as she never goes back after private dances to clean up & I personally avoid the same to each their own just sayin.

  7. #10276
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's unfortunate that we've lost pretty much all of our white girls. When they change the law to 21 years old and up we lost all the fresh out of high school locals. And then the Cubans come in and turn it into a brothel making it hard for the other girls to make any money. We're in a sad state of affairs Boys. I kinda look forward to Tom Homan coming and cleaning up a few of these Cubans.
    Yea Wacko's girls used to be pretty hot. You had all the fresh out of HS Providence / Clay County High / Episcopal girls. Now it's just Miami Lite.

  8. #10275

    Father Cody nailed it

    It's unfortunate that we've lost pretty much all of our white girls. When they change the law to 21 years old and up we lost all the fresh out of high school locals. And then the Cubans come in and turn it into a brothel making it hard for the other girls to make any money. We're in a sad state of affairs Boys. I kinda look forward to Tom Homan coming and cleaning up a few of these Cubans.

  9. #10274
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I'm normally a monger and don't do clubs. (only entered a handful of times in my years in Jax). Whats the best lunchtime spots to get extra's, or even get digits for future UTR service? From reading the board, it looks like we've been invaded by Cubana's and Venezuelan's. Are they more amenable to extra-curricular activities?
    Not a big fan of Latinas but you are correct in that we have been invaded. Been going to clubs for a long time and I first notice the influx to Wackos. I would say, this is your number one spot for lunchtime. Then there are a few Latinas sprinkled around here and there all the neighboring clubs ie. Sinsations, Doll House, Emperors. If they barely speak English, your chances of extra-curricular activities increases exponentially.

  10. #10273

    Best lunchtime visit?

    I'm normally a monger and don't do clubs. (only entered a handful of times in my years in Jax). Whats the best lunchtime spots to get extra's, or even get digits for future UTR service? From reading the board, it looks like we've been invaded by Cubana's and Venezuelan's. Are they more amenable to extra-curricular activities?

  11. #10272

    Challenge accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I did put in a reasonable amount of work getting to that point. On a funnier note I got one of the patrons to give me some head in the parking lot for a couple of swigs of whiskey I had in my truck. So that's about the caliber of lady you will find in the establishment. Sometimes it's fun to shoot fish in a barrel.
    I do need to know what time of the day and day of the week is the most optimal way to do this?

  12. #10271

    I have personally fucked three of them over the years

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    How's the mileage? I got to play with a bartenders nips once as I tossed some money down her shirt when she was flashing me.
    I did put in a reasonable amount of work getting to that point. On a funnier note I got one of the patrons to give me some head in the parking lot for a couple of swigs of whiskey I had in my truck. So that's about the caliber of lady you will find in the establishment. Sometimes it's fun to shoot fish in a barrel.

  13. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by DameJagger  [View Original Post]
    I'm here now, no girls, no music. Just a bunch of old guys watching Nascar.
    Sounds like it needs to update its name to Mild Bill's.

    I see a business niche for a breastaurant (e. G. , Twin Peaks) or coffee shop (e. G. , the naked barista shops on the west coast) with an upgrade to the naughtiness factor.

  14. #10269
    Quote Originally Posted by DameJagger  [View Original Post]
    I'm here now, no girls, no music. Just a bunch of old guys watching Nascar.
    Been there a few times. The bartenders were always a little crusty as well as the guys there.

  15. #10268

    Wild Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times over the past year and there are a few attractive bartenders but they definitely don't get close and personal but will flash their boobs for a tip. It's obvious that they are cautious with people they don't recognize, which I respect. I have heard that at once point years ago, girls would dance and do extras but not anymore.
    I'm here now, no girls, no music. Just a bunch of old guys watching Nascar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape