Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10297

    RE: Sins Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFast8927  [View Original Post]
    Love Sins. Only issue is I wish they had more parking off the main street.
    I was at Sins within the last week. As I was leaving, I noticed that the gas station that is located on the adjacent lot is closed. I can't help but wonder if it will be torn down and converted to parking for Sins. Let's all hope for that.

    Shaggy.

  2. #10296
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Blonde white stunner with a stud under her lip / above chin area. Thick glasses. I didn't catch her name. Seems a lot of these dancers are named, "Dance?" Because the first thing some of them will say when they approach you is, "Dance?" Anyway, extras in the back if you ask nicely.
    Love Sins. Only issue is I wish they had more parking off the main street.

  3. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay1646  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Duval!

    Me and my girl want to go to a strip club, now I'm not from here so I don't know the whole scene.

    We're just looking for a club that has Thick black women (and Latinas are cool too) and allows touching on lap dances.

    What's the best spot for this? Thanks.
    Try Bare Assets (north side).

  4. #10294

    No?

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Did she have stupid I make up. Very skinny.
    There was no eye makeup when I saw her, and she appeared a healthy weight to me. Idk, we could still be talking about the same person. Some of these ladies try different looks to keep things fresh. I knew this one dancer years and years back that would dress a different theme every time you saw her (goth girl, country girl the next time, etc.).

  5. #10293

    Did she have stupid I make up

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Blonde white stunner with a stud under her lip / above chin area. Thick glasses. I didn't catch her name. Seems a lot of these dancers are named, "Dance?" Because the first thing some of them will say when they approach you is, "Dance?" Anyway, extras in the back if you ask nicely.
    Did she have stupid I make up. Very skinny.

  6. #10292

    Blond Stunner

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Blonde white stunner with a stud under her lip / above chin area. Thick glasses. I didn't catch her name. Seems a lot of these dancers are named, "Dance?" Because the first thing some of them will say when they approach you is, "Dance?" Anyway, extras in the back if you ask nicely.
    Can you give a bit more detail?

    Day or night?

    What makes her a stunner? Hair, boobs, ass?

    Thanks man.

  7. #10291

    Sins

    Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Blonde white stunner with a stud under her lip / above chin area. Thick glasses. I didn't catch her name. Seems a lot of these dancers are named, "Dance?" Because the first thing some of them will say when they approach you is, "Dance?" Anyway, extras in the back if you ask nicely.

  8. #10290

    Not like DC, Tampa, or Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm from the Wash DC area and I'm visiting for a procedure at Mayo Clinic. Been doing research to see what options are out here for fun since I'll be here a while. I have a high budget but also high expectations, I'm looking for beautiful girls with great service.

    From the posts, it seems Sinsations has hot girls but less extras, while Doll House has easy extras but average girls, with Wackos somewhere in between? Do I have the gist right?

    Is Doll House like South Florida or Tampa, where CFS is the norm in VIP? Or are the extras mostly just HJ / BJ? And for Sinsations, is OTC commonly available, or is an out of towner wasting time because it's only one in a blue moon and with regulars that girls would go to their hotel?
    Doll House: average talent, easy extras with prior confirmation, small raggedy interior.

    Sins: good talent depending on time of day, CFS possible in VIP, very low probability of OTC for non-regular, meh interior.

    Wackos: very good talent depending on Cuban census, VIP fairly exposed so extras are rare during busy times, best interior w / party atmosphere.

  9. #10289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    Best Extras and Takeout Spot

    Hi all, I'm from the Wash DC area and I'm visiting for a procedure at Mayo Clinic. Been doing research to see what options are out here for fun since I'll be here a while. I have a high budget but also high expectations, I'm looking for beautiful girls with great service.

    From the posts, it seems Sinsations has hot girls but less extras, while Doll House has easy extras but average girls, with Wackos somewhere in between? Do I have the gist right?

    Is Doll House like South Florida or Tampa, where CFS is the norm in VIP? Or are the extras mostly just HJ / BJ? And for Sinsations, is OTC commonly available, or is an out of towner wasting time because it's only one in a blue moon and with regulars that girls would go to their hotel?

  10. #10288

    Lexi or Lilo still at Sins?

    Is Lexi or Lilo still at Sin day shift.

  11. #10287
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJax  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girls plenty and they give good dances and some touching but not much more for the $30 price. $50 gets you some more intensity but not worth it as the songs can stack up fast.

    Friday. Sunday night you get no attention as there are more guys.

    However, hang around Wednesday, Thursdays past midnight and the slowness May get you some handy dancing. I got digits from two different girls but never got around to actually trying and lost interest as easier / cheaper options around.
    You might try an afternoon visit to both Sins and Wackos. On most afternoons the private dance facilities are not especially crowded and offer reasonable privacy for the motivated dancer. Negotiate before going back!

    For example, verify that your dancer will provide a nude dance in the $30 area at Sins. If she does not agree to that, then pass on her and find another dancer. Do not lose your negotiating power.

  12. #10286

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Was this day or night shift.
    It seems like she gets there late in the day shift around three or so. But you never know with these girls when they'll show up. I used to have her phone number if I see her again I'll get it for you.

  13. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to have her outside club. It can happen just not sure the price.
    Thanks. Was this day or night shift.

  14. #10284

    Saw her at Wackos last month

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angelina lately? She went back and forth from Passions to wackos. Short lightskin AA. Would love to catch up with that one.
    I'd love to have her outside club. It can happen just not sure the price.

  15. #10283

    Day of the week matters at Sin

    Pretty girls plenty and they give good dances and some touching but not much more for the $30 price. $50 gets you some more intensity but not worth it as the songs can stack up fast.

    Friday. Sunday night you get no attention as there are more guys.

    However, hang around Wednesday, Thursdays past midnight and the slowness May get you some handy dancing. I got digits from two different girls but never got around to actually trying and lost interest as easier / cheaper options around.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I used to get extras at sins about half the time, but that's been a while.

    Seems like it never happens now. The girls are pushing the more expensive side and most keep on their bottoms in the regular booths. Anyone else notice this?

    Are the $50 dance any better?

    I almost always can get extras at dollhouse. I like going there, but lately I'm avoiding it because of a dancer that gets mad when I get dances from other girls.

    I've given up wackos. I finally got tired of the language barrier (real or imagined). It used to be my favorite place.

    Whats a good place to try next?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape