Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 27819
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25629
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.
    Try searching this forum.

    Amanda Wonders: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...onders.580306/

    Anna: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...e-anna.347531/.

    Remi: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rem123.580504/

    Emma: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/

  2. #25628
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.

  3. #25627
    Faxxxxxxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She's fat with no ass.

  4. #25626

    MsHolland

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. But you are sure to see simps on the other board singing her praise shortly.
    At those prices she better have a golden pussy. In this case the syndrome alone would not suffice. I shake my head wondering how someone finds her erotic enough to pay those prices. Not judging. Just not my taste At All, not even for 200 hr.

  5. #25625

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.
    I doubt it. But you are sure to see simps on the other board singing her praise shortly.

  6. #25624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.
    She's fat with no ass.

  7. #25623

    RE: Jessica Crush

    I run into her from time to time on Aurora. She's looking haggard. The very last time I ran into her was probably last fall, standing out on a side street where there was a ton of trash from homeless people and other local SWs I knew who were all long-time junkies. I think she was actually homeless out there for a few nights. But a few years ago she was a hot fuck for a good price. She'd sometimes ask "want to go again? Regarding her spinal injury, she was in a bad car accident years ago and it affects her neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/

  8. #25622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/
    She was a fun fuck off of SA!

  9. #25621
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    LOL I thought she looked alright when I saw her off SA years ago. She doesn't have many curves except for the bolt-ons, and she's clearly gone downhill. But she was fun. She messaged me to meet once, but I was in downtown Seattle without my car. She drove from like Edmonds (to come have a drink with me, then took me all the way to her house, blew me, fucked me, got facialized, then drove me all the way back downtown. A bargain at 350 LOL.
    See, THIS is worth 350! Curbside pickup / dropoff! I'd happily fork over 350 without buyers remorse if they came, picked me up (especially in Edmonds to Downtown traffic) to me back to their place, drained me, and dropped me off. I don't know about y'all but I think this is how it should be. I'd go up to 500 for this type of service.

  10. #25620
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?

    She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.
    LOL I thought she looked alright when I saw her off SA years ago. She doesn't have many curves except for the bolt-ons, and she's clearly gone downhill. But she was fun. She messaged me to meet once, but I was in downtown Seattle without my car. She drove from like Edmonds (to come have a drink with me, then took me all the way to her house, blew me, fucked me, got facialized, then drove me all the way back downtown. A bargain at 350 LOL.

  11. #25619
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for 200 for BBFS then when I got there, wanted 100 more for creampie. After I filled her, she squatted out my load onto the floor and as I was about to leave, she stood in front of the door and said, "tip for good service?
    I am a Dirtyfuk! That is hot!

  12. #25618

    MsHolland still BBFS?

    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.

  13. #25617
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?

    She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.
    Her hands look charred.

  14. #25616

    Cassie69?

    Has anyone seen Cassie69 recently?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...s-out.3026028/

  15. #25615
    I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?

    She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape