Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25460
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Kimi was also leading the group on TNA pressuring new girls to raise their rates. For that reason alone, I'll never see her.
    Exactly, that ***** messaged every provider telling them to raise thier prices, I would never see the fat *****, too fat, from the reviews her pussy stank.

  2. #25459
    Kimi was also leading the group on TNA pressuring new girls to raise their rates. For that reason alone, I'll never see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    To this day, I still don't understand what the hype is around Kimi. Kgirls and even the older Thai providers are way more attractive than Kimi. This honestly just proved to me that Kimi was most definitely BBFS not just to a few, but to a LOT of people. In addition to that, I would venture that probably half her reviews are fake.

  3. #25458

    Don't underestimate chubby asian chicks

    Some of the best service I've had is from chubby asian chicks.

    "Chubby" is not the same as a shapeless blob with holes.

    Keep in mind that a lot of guys like the girls with some meat on their bones.

  4. #25457
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for 200 for BBFS then when I got there, wanted 100 more for creampie. After I filled her, she squatted out my load onto the floor and as I was about to leave, she stood in front of the door and said, "tip for good service?
    My met with her was awkward. Small yapping dog in the other room, avg incall at best, she seemed nervous, asked me to undress in the corner and shower before we started. BBFS was on the table once i saw her, the 100 extra was not worth it to me.

    Then we start and it was so mechanical.

    Made her cum multiple times and wow, she has a strong cum odor.

    Had a hh and I was out in 25 with the shower included. Walked out wishing I did not visit her.

  5. #25456

    Avoid her like the plague

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity tonight, so I'm considering options relevant to the topic here. I found someone interesting on STG, but I don't see a name with which I can search the board. Does anyone have information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/177528932955
    I met up with her in Kent a few years ago.

    She wouldn't come to the hotel I had in Federal Way. So she had me meet her up the road. Then she had me go to some super sketch apartment. I'm not sure anyone even lived there.

    She talked and talked and talked. I started to tell her I was ending it, and she begged me not to go. Then she tried a serious upsell.

    She's also way less attractive in person. You know when someone lost weight too rapidly?

    AND. She's into fettecini.

  6. #25455
    Yeah I agree Kimi is overhyped. I saw somewhat recently and wasn't that impressed. I'd rather have met with Suki but that's 3 times the price. There's very few pornstars I'd pay 1200 to spend an hour with. And Suki just doesn't meet that bar.

  7. #25454

    Kimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    To this day, I still don't understand what the hype is around Kimi. Kgirls and even the older Thai providers are way more attractive than Kimi. This honestly just proved to me that Kimi was most definitely BBFS not just to a few, but to a LOT of people. In addition to that, I would venture that probably half her reviews are fake.
    I saw her once for 200 for BBFS then when I got there, wanted 100 more for creampie. After I filled her, she squatted out my load onto the floor and as I was about to leave, she stood in front of the door and said, "tip for good service?

  8. #25453

    Kimi

    To this day, I still don't understand what the hype is around Kimi. Kgirls and even the older Thai providers are way more attractive than Kimi. This honestly just proved to me that Kimi was most definitely BBFS not just to a few, but to a LOT of people. In addition to that, I would venture that probably half her reviews are fake.

  9. #25452
    I may have to TOFTT. Thanks for looking that up, ScotchYoke! I'll report back either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Searching her phone number yields 2 hits on the escort thread with this link: https://callescort.org/253-455-0182.

    The link is broken and one user reported reading one bad review but I couldn't find anything else online.

  10. #25451
    Yeah, last year or year before Kimi and Suki both did videos for Netvideogirls.com. One each solo and one where they showed up together but only Suki gets tucked. Kimi just disappears for that one. Was hoping she'd get more kids elsewhere but so far Kimi is just that and then her overpriced Onlyfans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    Check it out, Kimibaby (Miki moon) wasn't my type but she knows how to maximize her natural assets and to promote herself. With such high volume companionship I really expect she's a multi-millionaire by now. I don't find her sexy but she is entertaining. Good to see she's found a bigger stage to perform on.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/340953/in...erienced-****/

  11. #25450
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity tonight, so I'm considering options relevant to the topic here. I found someone interesting on STG, but I don't see a name with which I can search the board. Does anyone have information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/177528932955
    Searching her phone number yields 2 hits on the escort thread with this link: https://callescort.org/253-455-0182.

    The link is broken and one user reported reading one bad review but I couldn't find anything else online.

  12. #25449

    Unnamed Blonde

    I have an opportunity tonight, so I'm considering options relevant to the topic here. I found someone interesting on STG, but I don't see a name with which I can search the board. Does anyone have information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/177528932955

  13. #25448
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if her sister Suki provides locally. She's plump, not chubby, with killer bolt-ons.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/343944/bu...tgirl-casting/
    Yes. 1200/ hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...isinxx.224980/#xfmgMedia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mibaby.512844/

  14. #25447

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and everything was safety. However, I get a vibe that if you become a regular things could open up depending on her comfortability. Basically YMMV over time. She's still a great experience far as safety girls go. She's very vocal if you dick her down.
    Yeah. From her it seems it may be super super heavy on the wallet if, big if.

  15. #25446

    Suki, Miki's Older Sis

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    Check it out, Kimibaby (Miki moon) wasn't my type but she knows how to maximize her natural assets and to promote herself. With such high volume companionship I really expect she's a multi-millionaire by now. I don't find her sexy but she is entertaining. Good to see she's found a bigger stage to perform on.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/340953/in...erienced-****/
    I wonder if her sister Suki provides locally. She's plump, not chubby, with killer bolt-ons.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/343944/bu...tgirl-casting/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape