Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 27809
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25619
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for 200 for BBFS then when I got there, wanted 100 more for creampie. After I filled her, she squatted out my load onto the floor and as I was about to leave, she stood in front of the door and said, "tip for good service?
    I am a Dirtyfuk! That is hot!

  2. #25618

    MsHolland still BBFS?

    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.

  3. #25617
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?

    She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.
    Her hands look charred.

  4. #25616

    Cassie69?

    Has anyone seen Cassie69 recently?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...s-out.3026028/

  5. #25615
    I never saw her myself but there were some real horror stories about her 5-6 y ago. Didn't she also have a spinal issue that made her look like Quasimodo?

    She's gotten smarter about her pics, though. The ones she posted back then were pretty gross, these are at least not that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/

  6. #25614

    Jessica Crush

    She is back posting. I saw her when she was on SA and is very different now and has spiralled downhill. She used to be real sex fiend. I just do not have the courage to do her anymore, but thought I would share here .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...luded.3026331/

  7. #25613
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree. However that post was pointless.
    Yeah the post did not have much substance to it, but I do get why he wants to enjoy for a while before sharing the name. Typically I would just wait until I am ready to share before posting something. Recently, I have noticed a lot of people jumping on a thread if they feel it did not give them valuable information. I am sure if we look through our posts we will all find "mundane" posts that someone else would consider "useless" - I just ignore those and move on.

  8. #25612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.
    Yes, I agree. However that post was pointless.

  9. #25611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.
    I agree. Either share the information or do not speak of it.

    I share info of chicks that are easilybopen to the service. Or chicks that I do not see anymore.

    The ones I rawdog on the downlow I don't speak about. They will know I am blabbing it. I only share it after I am done with them.

  10. #25610

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.
    Agree with you, Runner. Some people are incredibly shortsighted.

  11. #25609

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.
    I disagree with your take. As DrtyHarry mentioned, once a name is posted here they get flooded with people requiring something without rapport. Some readers here get super entitled and start making comments to providers and they change for the worst because of it.

  12. #25608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.
    Ok. Thanks? What a waste of time reading this. Reports like this are like 1 step down from those guys on the other board who write love letters as reviews.

  13. #25607
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Post pic. Let us decide.
    Right?

    Sounds like good times.

  14. #25606
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.
    Excellent! Glad you got what you wanted. You earned this. So yeah, get your ronds and enjoy the spoils before sharing the name. Thing is the moment the name is published here, her business will go up 10 fold. More women need to realize that and come clean. Most of them are BB'ing someone anyway.

  15. #25605

    Well, it happened

    Been in the hobby for 15+ years and my regular is starting to phase out providing. Saw a gal on STG who's advertised a bunch and decided to give her a try. I won't post the name because the photos were 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. I didn't walk because she was $120/ hh so I said fuck it, I'm here already. She started with a CBJ which doesn't get me going and wanted me to start the main event. A little hard to do when I'm half mast. So I ask her if she has another cover so I can get myself hard. She said yes, so I assist her.

    After we're ready to start again she searches for 5 minutes for a cover. I keep saying do we need that? I won't CIP. She's like I'm not on BC, etc etc etc. Finally she grabs a diaphram and says fuck it. Super tight and finished CIP. At the end she's told me not to tell anyone.

    Sure, maybe a few more cheap visits and I'll spill the beans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape