Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 30762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27627

    Ashley

    I love the type of the body she got. She is in rocky mount

    Anyone have any reviews please let me know post here or send me a DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/976526848809
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_231408_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #27626

    Rosie

    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.

  3. #27625
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.
    Oh yea, I don't play those games with Alexxxa, I always offer 50 or 60 if she desperate enough she will take it if not on to next one. Maddie hasn't given me any issues like Alexxxa, but also alexxxa is never going to be worth more than 50 or 60 to me (40 is more than enough if I am honest) because of her trashy disgusting room, at this point I might as well meet her by dumpsters.

  4. #27624
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Yup will DM you now.
    Send it my way too if you don't mind, thanks.

  5. #27623

  6. #27622

    It's worse than that

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.
    She said she won't fuck anyone NEW for less than $1500. Old clients are grandfathered in. Her BF will just have to deal with that.

  7. #27621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Not sure to be honest, went radio silent after.
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.

  8. #27620

    Jenny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/833081642111

    Had a go with a few days ago. I was so excited to schedule time with her because her pics are fantastic. She is actually a very pretty girl and the pics are true. What it doesn't say it that she is about 6 feet tall.

    We she gets to my home - (she does facetime verification beforehand) - we chat for a while and she starts downing tequila like there is no tomorrow. This girl can drink. So anyway, we move into the bedroom and she has absolutely beautiful huge boobs.

    This is where things go south.

    She had quoted me $300 before we meet. No big deal. Now this is the time she starts her upsells. If I want to kiss her boobs that's an extra $50. For the amount of $300 you are only allowed to get a CBJ and doggie. That's it. Everything else is GFE to her and costs an extra $150. I refused to be upsold so I tried her CBJ and covered doggie. I can't get off to doggie. I wanted her on top or mish, but I would have to pay extra for that. I eventually gave up and asked her to leave.

    She's a pleasant enough girl, but not for me. If this is your jam. Then go for it. She is a beautiful girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny1.jpg‎   Jenny2.jpg‎  

  9. #27619

    Maddie

    Gave Maddie another spin today, still same chill service, no rush. BBBJ, CIM was on the menu. So far I still recommend. No issues. Will report if anything changes.

  10. #27618
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.

  11. #27617
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Why did Alexxa refer you? Is she out of the game?
    Not sure to be honest, went radio silent after.

  12. #27616

    Missed chance

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.
    The old saying, 'snooze you (I) lose' applies for me, should have gone.

  13. #27615

    What is this garbage?

    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.

  14. #27614

    Sky: PSA Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Working in Wake Forest these days, I'm interested as well. I dig her look and recall she had a good review recently.
    I saw Sky recently. Here is what I can tell you:

    PROS
    She has a really nice body, perky face, etc. She actually looks better than her pictures.
    Good comms, nice personality, bubbly, etc.

    CONS
    Her place is a nightmare. Smells like it hasn't been cleaned in years. I guess she has multiple cats too. It was seriously nasty. Thankfully I was stuffed up from the pollen or it would have been worse.
    I had no chemistry with her. Says GFE but there is nothing like that. No kissing, not really getting into it, nothing.

    I will not repeat. I was warned about her place but I went anyway. Bad idea. Another poster had a good experience with her but it was outcall. Maybe that's the way to go.

  15. #27613

    One Night Only. Field Report

    Good comms initially with Rosie so opted to see her. Picked a place not too far from her and she walked over. Seemed a bit scatterbrained and finding her to let her into the hotel was more difficult than it should have been.

    IMO opinion, Rosie is not bad looking. Very MILFy though her calves are huge. Face okay, tetas magnificent and stomach with a bit of a roll. Started with a BBBJ then uncovered mish but with no CIP. Her kitty is wonderfully tight. Reverted back to a BBBJ which she spat out. Overall, it was just okay. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll look hard at the other recommendations I was given. But with the nature of my trip, I had to take what I could get and that was Rosie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Based on feedback and various reviews, seems there are a bunch of good choices. Here's my list in rough preference order. Comments / additional insights welcome.

    Rosie https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/833692010897.

    Jazmine https://callescort.org/919-729-9094.

    Jade https://tryst.link/escort/itsjadereign.

    Sunny https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...t/473556745512.

    Erykah https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/?keywords=Erykah.

    Sky https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/646746746942..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape