Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27618
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.
    She does, her communication is just spotty sometimes. I wouldn't recommend asking if AA is ok, if they don't list the "No AA please" disclaimer on their ad then I would say don't worry about it. You're not missing out on a life changing dream, but if you get the chance to line something up you won't be disappointed.

  2. #27617

    Ashley

    I love the type of the body she got. She is in rocky mount

    Anyone have any reviews please let me know post here or send me a DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/976526848809
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_231408_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #27616

    Rosie

    Does anyone know if Rosie sees AA men at all? I've tried to book with her a few times and each time I ask if AA is ok she says yes then communication falls completely flat.

  4. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.
    Oh yea, I don't play those games with Alexxxa, I always offer 50 or 60 if she desperate enough she will take it if not on to next one. Maddie hasn't given me any issues like Alexxxa, but also alexxxa is never going to be worth more than 50 or 60 to me (40 is more than enough if I am honest) because of her trashy disgusting room, at this point I might as well meet her by dumpsters.

  5. #27614
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Yup will DM you now.
    Send it my way too if you don't mind, thanks.

  6. #27613

  7. #27612

    It's worse than that

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.
    She said she won't fuck anyone NEW for less than $1500. Old clients are grandfathered in. Her BF will just have to deal with that.

  8. #27611
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Not sure to be honest, went radio silent after.
    She has developed GPS, wants 100 qv now. Maddie is even worse.

  9. #27610

    Jenny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/833081642111

    Had a go with a few days ago. I was so excited to schedule time with her because her pics are fantastic. She is actually a very pretty girl and the pics are true. What it doesn't say it that she is about 6 feet tall.

    We she gets to my home - (she does facetime verification beforehand) - we chat for a while and she starts downing tequila like there is no tomorrow. This girl can drink. So anyway, we move into the bedroom and she has absolutely beautiful huge boobs.

    This is where things go south.

    She had quoted me $300 before we meet. No big deal. Now this is the time she starts her upsells. If I want to kiss her boobs that's an extra $50. For the amount of $300 you are only allowed to get a CBJ and doggie. That's it. Everything else is GFE to her and costs an extra $150. I refused to be upsold so I tried her CBJ and covered doggie. I can't get off to doggie. I wanted her on top or mish, but I would have to pay extra for that. I eventually gave up and asked her to leave.

    She's a pleasant enough girl, but not for me. If this is your jam. Then go for it. She is a beautiful girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny1.jpg‎   Jenny2.jpg‎  

  10. #27609

    Maddie

    Gave Maddie another spin today, still same chill service, no rush. BBBJ, CIM was on the menu. So far I still recommend. No issues. Will report if anything changes.

  11. #27608
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.
    Bahahaha! 'I've met someone that is so special to me that I won't fuck another guy unless he comes up with $1500'. I'm betting he'll never learn of this. Lucky guy, LOL.

  12. #27607
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Why did Alexxa refer you? Is she out of the game?
    Not sure to be honest, went radio silent after.

  13. #27606

    Missed chance

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.
    The old saying, 'snooze you (I) lose' applies for me, should have gone.

  14. #27605

    What is this garbage?

    I have tried to meet with Trixie a few times. She has always had some reason to back out at the last minute. I saw that she posted and has updated her pictures. I read the new ad. And thought WTF is this?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oinomaniac...llywatersroses

    Guess she is retiring.

  15. #27604

    Sky: PSA Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Working in Wake Forest these days, I'm interested as well. I dig her look and recall she had a good review recently.
    I saw Sky recently. Here is what I can tell you:

    PROS
    She has a really nice body, perky face, etc. She actually looks better than her pictures.
    Good comms, nice personality, bubbly, etc.

    CONS
    Her place is a nightmare. Smells like it hasn't been cleaned in years. I guess she has multiple cats too. It was seriously nasty. Thankfully I was stuffed up from the pollen or it would have been worse.
    I had no chemistry with her. Says GFE but there is nothing like that. No kissing, not really getting into it, nothing.

    I will not repeat. I was warned about her place but I went anyway. Bad idea. Another poster had a good experience with her but it was outcall. Maybe that's the way to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape