Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15563

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-a8cb1af7bb15

    Either gps or I could not crack.

    Wondering if anyone had any luck?

  2. #15562

    Listcrawler

    This girl is in listcrawler, I think in Tucker area.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73657074

  3. #15561

    I heard differently from another SD!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $4 k a month. Big pass!
    Interesting, because I heard differently from another SD. I m talking to her.

    Believe she has had other profile before, I am referring to the blonde.

    I was just curious if anyone has seen her! We can discuss more via pm.

  4. #15560

    Carrie

    She wanted $4 k a month. Big pass!


  5. #15559

  6. #15558
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Is the perfect example of a pro. Trying to ration out sex and oral. If she would have simply said I prefer we used a condom, that would not automatically make her a pro. Just someone who's cautious, but separating sex from oral with a pay rate is definitely pro material.
    Yeah, definitely with you there, I hate when they start with a menu. She's not bad looking, not sure I'd pay $450 for covered sex either.

    At least she can host, and you know what's available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture-9a.jpg‎  

  7. #15557

    And this my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for
    oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547
    Is the perfect example of a pro. Trying to ration out sex and oral. If she would have simply said I prefer we used a condom, that would not automatically make her a pro. Just someone who's cautious, but separating sex from oral with a pay rate is definitely pro material.

  8. #15556

    Yaya

    Basically calling her a pro. Got number and she was cool with PPM but then said you want full sex or just oral. Oral for 250 and CIM no swallow and sex was 450. Not much small talk and got right to the point of services. She can host in Roswell but that price is too rich for me. She did go down to 200 for oral but still too much for her. If it was a 100 I would have make the journey. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=60974547

  9. #15555

    Sinibee

    She's been around for a while. I think someone reviewed her before, but I can't find it.

    Anyone have updated thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9f79d84f10ac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c857b11-be17-4fc3-844b-27d72e3abe6d_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #15554
    Quote Originally Posted by Covnito  [View Original Post]
    New to this side of the hobby. What site do y'all usually have the best luck with or think is the best bang for your buck?
    Most people here are using Seeking (was called Seeking Arrangements a few years ago) and SugardaddyMeet (SDM). Seeking has the most members by far, but it costs the most and is pretty strict about any talk of money. SDM is smaller but cheaper, and doesn't care if you talk money with the girls. There's also Secret Benefits is ok too but be careful with the bot accounts. Get a free account on all of them and see which one you like best.

  11. #15553
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    I taking to some girls at sdm, looks like this site is more promising, Carmen looks very familiar she been in both sites, looks like she is a pro, any info on any of those?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72656928

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73277773

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/message?userId=73551412

    Pm please.
    Fixed your last link: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73551412&nsp=1 - .

    Haven't tried contacting them, but they all have the right kind of words ("mutually menificial", "regular meet-ups" etc.) and a bunch of Moments updates plus plenty of pictures, a lot of professional photos mixed in with a few regular photos. Carmen would me my pick too - she's got the look I like. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are on Seeking, too. Included the pictures if someone recognizes them from Seeking.

    I'm thinking they're probably real, but if they put that money into photos, I'm guessing they're all not new to this? Youlovesky says right in her bio that she's an experienced sugar baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎  

  12. #15552

    Info

    I taking to some girls at sdm, looks like this site is more promising, Carmen looks very familiar she been in both sites, looks like she is a pro, any info on any of those?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72656928

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73277773

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/message?userId=73551412

    Pm please.

  13. #15551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Every woman sell sex, it's just how they package it. You think it's free to have sex with your girlfriend, fiance, or wife? LOL.
    Your point is mostly correct. Not every woman sells. I've had serious relationships with other professionals who chip in for half of everything we do.

  14. #15550
    A red flag would be referring to college as attending university. I know she may not be from here, but that's not how most typically say that. I'd be very cautious.

  15. #15549

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape