Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 17049
-
04-07-25 14:50 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 2931Nice find she is a hottie.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 16:36 #16103Senior Member

Posts: 685I have a feeling the worthwhile SBs get taken off the market seeing how bad things are in the windy city or people won't share info.
-
04-04-25 23:05 #16102Regular Member

Posts: 21Mrcharm, wonder if you're hoarding Riley, she's the only one with no link 😀.
-
04-04-25 22:04 #16101Senior Member

Posts: 1931 k
Quoted me 1 k LOL.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 21:44 #16100Senior Member

Posts: 67Crissy
She must like you more. Quoted me 900 .
Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3
Originally Posted by MrCharm
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 18:54 #16099Senior Member

Posts: 34Spring Break is Over
Jade-she was nice with texting I offer 4 she asked for 8 after that told me 6 and I didn't follow.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-e52928a5dccb
Niikiloved-Pro want 5 per h.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-ed7ebe61d2a8
Riley- This one is DTF can drive to you for 400.
Lizbeth-Ready to meet wants 400 and she is pregnant not my thing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-1aedc407a06a
Kylie-Pic seller on snapchat didn't want to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-e596622e022e
Skye98 thegreate-DTF for 250.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cf11f2a49ae
Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3
Anahi-DTF open to anything and high mileage 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51
Vukana-scammer ask for telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-255ef961bb79
Taking with this two girls right now.
Layla-she sent some nice pics any info on her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0
Tatertot-nice texting but looks fake to me is anyone meet with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226
-
04-04-25 12:37 #16098Regular Member

Posts: 21Still getting feet wet
Thanks for all the feedback, muchly appreciated. My update:
LegallySexy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-9aae3b4061d2
By far the most articulate of those who replied to my inquiry. Very pleasant chat, she is asking a lot of thoughtful questions before setting a meet.
Lunarbabyxxx13.
Offered text # right away, but very spotty replies.
Molly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-2d7162786d37
Wants get right to a meet, no small talk.
Brilliant gambler.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-e5bee7a20943
Seems like a language barrier, can't hold a convo.
Bella.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1d9a8c2563d3
As stated by another member. Very good chat, had a brief video call to confirm I'd, she is very pretty, smart and pleasant. 500 ppm.
Nicky.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-a299ce746470
Started out with great chat, and verified with a pic in her hotel room, but then sudden shift into sexting with pics that weren't clearly her, then tried to get me to come over right away, asking 350, so too much drama?
Lola.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-7d61191ee1c8
Very pleasant chat so far, moved to texts after a bit.
Daniella.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-7b4105fbfc66
Moved to text right away, and we chatted by phone too, but seems a little shy. Very pleasant personality.
Lily.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-0fbbfc4ad9ad
North side girl, pleasant chat, ppm 4-500,100 just to get coffee. We'll see.
Celi.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec
Started out with nice chat, but as others posted moved onto selling content.
-
04-03-25 17:45 #16097Senior Member

Posts: 109600
She quoted me $600. Didn't try to negotiate yet.
Originally Posted by TonyMon15
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 16:06 #16096Regular Member

Posts: 10Jesse
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:00 #16095Senior Member

Posts: 40I guess she could mean escorting in the literal sense of accompanying to events.
Originally Posted by RandomPasserby
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:29 #16094Senior Member

Posts: 246Any recent gift card payment successes?
I'd posted tips that worked for me in the past. First using the Blackhawk Visa cards from Giftcards.com and more recently using one of those cards via Google Pay. This time around nothing's working. I still refuse to use any 'real' card with my name, etc attached. Has anyone had success paying Seeking lately with anything other than a real named credit card?
-
04-02-25 21:04 #16093Senior Member

Posts: 67Re Pretty brazen
I think she's been discussed on the Escort Reports board. I am guessing the SA will delete her profile.
Cheers!
Originally Posted by RandomPasserby
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 18:32 #16092Regular Member

Posts: 4Pretty brazen, isn't it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8123f9859eed
Her profile mentions escorting a couple of times. I didn't think that was allowed.
Cute, tho.
-
03-31-25 11:23 #16091Senior Member

Posts: 40Saw Girlnextdoor about 4 or 5 years ago. She was hosting in Lakeview nearby but I believe she now has moved to Logan or Wicker. She was real chill and we had a good time. I wish I saw her more often. I believe her allowance has increased since I last saw her. I know this because we briefly texted last year but didn't end up reconnecting.
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 11:15 #16090Senior Member

Posts: 62I had the same experience w Dolly, we had a good time but she started to ask for money and she also disappeared to Miami for a while and couldn't reach her. She’s about 5’8”. Eastern European type.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
Her looks are also not that great if you really take a close looks. She needs a lot of makeup and her body is shaped weird especially in the ass. She's had too much plastic surgery.









Reply With Quote





