Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    On my last stop here in Richmond, trying for one more tomorrow, but yesterday when I was in Chicago, I had one of the hottest ever if you like what I do, just love chocolate girls that are skinny with big natural tits and juicy bubble butts. She was supposed to come to my room early in the am, and I thought she ghosted me when she didn't show, but she had overslept so she came over at that relaxing time in the evening, about an hour after dinner. When she showed up, she had on kind of baggy sweats, and when she took off her sweat top which hid her body, underneath she was wearing a T-shirt and obviously no bra because whenever she walked around, you could see her big rack swishing around under her shirt. I'm sure her nipples were sore the next day after all the sucking I did on them. Tasty all over, I have to give her body at 10. I would say her head game is a 7 as she said she didn't like doing it but at the same time there was no protest and I thought she actually did a great job, lots of shaft and ball licking which I love, but she couldn't take it all the way. Her performance a 9, mostly because she took it every which way I could give it to her and kept saying 'Oh My God' over and over again, talk about an ego boost. She loves to ride as it makes her cum a lot from that position, which in itself is fun to see, lots of 'Oh f* and then after she does, she likes to lie on you which is amazing as her tits are so big for such skinny girl.
    Nice find she is a hottie.

  2. #16103
    I have a feeling the worthwhile SBs get taken off the market seeing how bad things are in the windy city or people won't share info.

  3. #16102
    Mrcharm, wonder if you're hoarding Riley, she's the only one with no link 😀.

  4. #16101

    1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    She must like you more. Quoted me 900 .

    Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3
    Quoted me 1 k LOL.

  5. #16100

    Crissy

    She must like you more. Quoted me 900 .

    Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharm  [View Original Post]
    Jade-she was nice with texting I offer 4 she asked for 8 after that told me 6 and I didn't follow.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-e52928a5dccb

    Niikiloved-Pro want 5 per h.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-ed7ebe61d2a8

    Riley- This one is DTF can drive to you for 400.

    Lizbeth-Ready to meet wants 400 and she is pregnant not my thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-1aedc407a06a

    Kylie-Pic seller on snapchat didn't want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-e596622e022e

    Skye98 thegreate-DTF for 250.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cf11f2a49ae

    Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3

    Anahi-DTF open to anything and high mileage 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51

    Vukana-scammer ask for telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-255ef961bb79

    Taking with this two girls right now.

    Layla-she sent some nice pics any info on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Tatertot-nice texting but looks fake to me is anyone meet with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226

  6. #16099

    Spring Break is Over

    Jade-she was nice with texting I offer 4 she asked for 8 after that told me 6 and I didn't follow.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-e52928a5dccb

    Niikiloved-Pro want 5 per h.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-ed7ebe61d2a8

    Riley- This one is DTF can drive to you for 400.

    Lizbeth-Ready to meet wants 400 and she is pregnant not my thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-1aedc407a06a

    Kylie-Pic seller on snapchat didn't want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-e596622e022e

    Skye98 thegreate-DTF for 250.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cf11f2a49ae

    Crissy-DTF and she is nice but wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-7d716bfa7cd3

    Anahi-DTF open to anything and high mileage 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51

    Vukana-scammer ask for telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-255ef961bb79

    Taking with this two girls right now.

    Layla-she sent some nice pics any info on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Tatertot-nice texting but looks fake to me is anyone meet with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226

  7. #16098

    Still getting feet wet

    Thanks for all the feedback, muchly appreciated. My update:

    LegallySexy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-9aae3b4061d2

    By far the most articulate of those who replied to my inquiry. Very pleasant chat, she is asking a lot of thoughtful questions before setting a meet.

    Lunarbabyxxx13.

    Offered text # right away, but very spotty replies.

    Molly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-2d7162786d37

    Wants get right to a meet, no small talk.

    Brilliant gambler.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-e5bee7a20943

    Seems like a language barrier, can't hold a convo.

    Bella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1d9a8c2563d3

    As stated by another member. Very good chat, had a brief video call to confirm I'd, she is very pretty, smart and pleasant. 500 ppm.

    Nicky.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-a299ce746470

    Started out with great chat, and verified with a pic in her hotel room, but then sudden shift into sexting with pics that weren't clearly her, then tried to get me to come over right away, asking 350, so too much drama?

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-7d61191ee1c8

    Very pleasant chat so far, moved to texts after a bit.

    Daniella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-7b4105fbfc66

    Moved to text right away, and we chatted by phone too, but seems a little shy. Very pleasant personality.

    Lily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-0fbbfc4ad9ad

    North side girl, pleasant chat, ppm 4-500,100 just to get coffee. We'll see.

    Celi.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec

    Started out with nice chat, but as others posted moved onto selling content.

  8. #16097

    600

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMon15  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    She quoted me $600. Didn't try to negotiate yet.

  9. #16096

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-240b2a77a506

    Some of you may remember her nursebecks like myself, she's back around and still fun, very open.
    What's the damage?

  10. #16095
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPasserby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8123f9859eed

    Her profile mentions escorting a couple of times. I didn't think that was allowed.

    Cute, tho.
    I guess she could mean escorting in the literal sense of accompanying to events.

  11. #16094

    Any recent gift card payment successes?

    I'd posted tips that worked for me in the past. First using the Blackhawk Visa cards from Giftcards.com and more recently using one of those cards via Google Pay. This time around nothing's working. I still refuse to use any 'real' card with my name, etc attached. Has anyone had success paying Seeking lately with anything other than a real named credit card?

  12. #16093

    Re Pretty brazen

    I think she's been discussed on the Escort Reports board. I am guessing the SA will delete her profile.

    Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPasserby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8123f9859eed

    Her profile mentions escorting a couple of times. I didn't think that was allowed.

    Cute, tho.

  13. #16092

    Pretty brazen, isn't it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-8123f9859eed

    Her profile mentions escorting a couple of times. I didn't think that was allowed.

    Cute, tho.

  14. #16091
    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    Been looking through Seeking, looking for women not girls who seem more "real" (aren't trying too hard to be Instagram models), and not brats. Here are some profiles that caught my eye and have long standing accounts but are not found in Search here:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-eb13c0013259

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-9bcd9c816ae8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-6e837f2f0226

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-f07cb36cca62.
    Saw Girlnextdoor about 4 or 5 years ago. She was hosting in Lakeview nearby but I believe she now has moved to Logan or Wicker. She was real chill and we had a good time. I wish I saw her more often. I believe her allowance has increased since I last saw her. I know this because we briefly texted last year but didn't end up reconnecting.

  15. #16090
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dolly. Nice lady, no need to wine and dine. She will get right down to business. She was fun. I didn't see her a second time because the very next morning she started blowing up my phone asking for money. Was $400 and had to pick her up in western suburbs (far western suburbs). Ok playing bare, just no anal.
    I had the same experience w Dolly, we had a good time but she started to ask for money and she also disappeared to Miami for a while and couldn't reach her. She’s about 5’8”. Eastern European type.

    Her looks are also not that great if you really take a close looks. She needs a lot of makeup and her body is shaped weird especially in the ass. She's had too much plastic surgery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape