Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16089

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro. I remember she was on SA back a few years ago with multiple profiles.
    Definitely remember her with different profiles before. Same pics which suggest they are dated too.

  2. #16088

    We all like different things.

    I looked at the profiles and you prefer older and curvier girls. Nothing wrong with that just not my flavor. As someone else said, NEVER sent money before meeting and I personally never hand over money until after we are "official".

  3. #16087

    GirlnextDoorvibes

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dolly. Nice lady, no need to wine and dine. She will get right down to business. She was fun. I didn't see her a second time because the very next morning she started blowing up my phone asking for money. Was $400 and had to pick her up in western suburbs (far western suburbs). Ok playing bare, just no anal.
    Talked to her but the more I saw the pics and the other ones she sent me, seemed not as cute and a little heavier then the ones on the profile so I passed.

  4. #16086

    Dolly

    I've seen Dolly. Nice lady, no need to wine and dine. She will get right down to business. She was fun. I didn't see her a second time because the very next morning she started blowing up my phone asking for money. Was $400 and had to pick her up in western suburbs (far western suburbs). Ok playing bare, just no anal.

  5. #16085

    Re: Getting My Feet Wet

    A few tips; trying to be constructive, not critical.

    First check when the profile was last active. A few of the profiles have not been active for some time. In one case, for at least 9 months. Good chance if she was ever real, she's not on SA anymore.

    Also, its probably better to request feedback in smaller groups of profile links. First send an email to the woman and if you get a response, then put it out there. People will be more willing to give you feedback if you've taken at least a step of contacting the woman.

    Watch out for profiles that have a different location. Often, they are scammers. And remember Rule No. 1 - never give a deposit.

    Good luck!


  6. #16084

  7. #16083

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDoug  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with Tiffany a couple days ago. We are talking about a meet and greet next week. She seems like a professional M&G Sugar Baby. Has anyone met her in person yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-56d9dadd7582
    She is a pro. I remember she was on SA back a few years ago with multiple profiles.

  8. #16082

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDoug  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with Tiffany a couple days ago. We are talking about a meet and greet next week. She seems like a professional M&G Sugar Baby. Has anyone met her in person yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-56d9dadd7582
    I talked to her a while back and she wanted a high amount for a PPM. Don't remember the amount, just was a hard no for me.

  9. #16081

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-5fb7cd8a31d6

    I met this one on bumble a few years ago. We had a good time ands then like most with this generation, they just block you and go radio silent. I haven't paid for seeking in a while, but who doesn't like to window shop? I saw her on the site and figured I would reach out and see how she was doing from a new burner. We chatted a bit and she said she had only had one arrangement of seeking. We had agreed to get a room and have some fun absolute dinner and drinks. She had agreed to 200 for her time. Fortunately, the day before she came back and stated she wanted 800. I laughed in my head because she's not a small girl, but she is fun. I told her the best I could offer was 300, because between dinner drinks hotel I would probably be fronting around five or $600 and that would be my max. She tried holding her state going rate 800 back when she wants to come down to reality feel free to reach out.
    I wouldn't pay her the $300 you asked for. WTF what is wrong with these chicks.

  10. #16080

    Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-5fb7cd8a31d6

    I met this one on bumble a few years ago. We had a good time ands then like most with this generation, they just block you and go radio silent. I haven't paid for seeking in a while, but who doesn't like to window shop? I saw her on the site and figured I would reach out and see how she was doing from a new burner. We chatted a bit and she said she had only had one arrangement of seeking. We had agreed to get a room and have some fun absolute dinner and drinks. She had agreed to 200 for her time. Fortunately, the day before she came back and stated she wanted 800. I laughed in my head because she's not a small girl, but she is fun. I told her the best I could offer was 300, because between dinner drinks hotel I would probably be fronting around five or $600 and that would be my max. She tried holding her state going rate 800 back when she wants to come down to reality feel free to reach out.
    The Internet tricks girls into believing they're a 10 when they're actually a 6 girl.

  11. #16079

    Jena

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-5fb7cd8a31d6

    I met this one on bumble a few years ago. We had a good time ands then like most with this generation, they just block you and go radio silent. I haven't paid for seeking in a while, but who doesn't like to window shop? I saw her on the site and figured I would reach out and see how she was doing from a new burner. We chatted a bit and she said she had only had one arrangement of seeking. We had agreed to get a room and have some fun absolute dinner and drinks. She had agreed to 200 for her time. Fortunately, the day before she came back and stated she wanted 800. I laughed in my head because she's not a small girl, but she is fun. I told her the best I could offer was 300, because between dinner drinks hotel I would probably be fronting around five or $600 and that would be my max. She tried holding her state going rate 800 back when she wants to come down to reality feel free to reach out.

  12. #16078

    Luna OMG!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2e715c86e122

    Gurnee?

    Any info? PMs as always are fine. Thanks!!

  13. #16077

    Danielle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-9e6aa10eee9d

    From Joliet. Stood me up for meet and greet.

  14. #16076

    Tiffany

    Chatted with Tiffany a couple days ago. We are talking about a meet and greet next week. She seems like a professional M&G Sugar Baby. Has anyone met her in person yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-56d9dadd7582

  15. #16075
    Quote Originally Posted by SABrowser123  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged a few messages with her over the past week. Getting an AI vibe, though, which is surprising since the profile shows her being on since 2020.
    I am pretty sure you are getting catfished. Seems the real girl in your pictures got married last fall and is pregnant now. Spend a lot of time overseas and is probably Russian. More than likely an influencer. Sorry.

    https://www.instagram.com/marishaa25...hrbmwxbGV1MA==

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape