Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 33221
-
04-03-25 14:05 #31301Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Your email is full!
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 13:38 #31300Senior Member

Posts: 386GPS $170 for car date. Not interested. Looks like more of A $50 to me.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 12:58 #31299Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura Columbus
You can find her on Mega Per.
Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan
[View Original Post]
Callescort.
And.
Mega Personals.
-
04-03-25 12:34 #31298Senior Member

Posts: 113I hope your not interested in me ha ha!!
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 11:29 #31297Senior Member

Posts: 72Not sure I understand this response
Are you telling a person called Roman they'd be interested in or are you telling me I would be interested in Roman?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 09:22 #31296Senior Member

Posts: 1053Roman
Something you may be interested in.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 06:00 #31295Senior Member

Posts: 28Luara
What are her digits?
.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 18:46 #31294Regular Member

Posts: 5It's all good
I get what you mean but I've actually seen her several times. Idk the deal with the house but you go in and she takes you to this bedroom with a pretty tall nice bed and you do the deed and you're out. Up until we did the deed I was waiting for boyfriend / cops to show up. But it never happened. She's really nice and she does have a mom bod (5 kids) but she's got a cute face and gives great head.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99;7239822[URL
-
04-02-25 18:23 #31293Senior Member

Posts: 72Right up my alley
But likely TGTBT.
Can't find any info on this at all on the othER site or her origin city on this forum. Any info would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/bless
Edit: I hit submit too soon and was looking info on this too.
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
04-02-25 13:28 #31292Senior Member

Posts: 826Read the forum (including ripoff reports) and just say NFW!
Search on Trinity. You'll find lotsa reports and reasons to avoid the girl with floral tattoo on butt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/670286584150
-
04-02-25 13:23 #31291Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Another nice visit with Laura from (Columbus) this week in Mason.
I can't say anything more than I can't get enough of the "ALL" access to every place on her body! Run don't walk to see her when she arrives in town!
-
04-01-25 18:03 #31290Senior Member

Posts: 305What?
You leave out so many details this is silly.
When you were leaving where.
The McDonald's or the hotel.
Did you have an appointment with her in the hotel.
What the Fkkkk.
I see senior members saying she's legit.
Are they in on the sting.
Or did they luck out and fuck an under cover officer and not get bagged.
Originally Posted by TrueNexus
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 02:17 #31289Senior Member

Posts: 59Sting
"Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious".
The decoy went with you in your car? I thought they wouldn't do this because of safety reasons / they can't control the situation. Or did she drive separately?
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 22:50 #31288Senior Member

Posts: 25Called and texted quite a few times. No response. She used to be in colerain about a year ago and disappeared.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 15:41 #31287Senior Member

Posts: 159Claire
How was she, worth a visit or a dead fish?
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




