LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31495
    Well what's going on with that because just seen a positive review of her. Maybe you bailed and shouldn't have?

    Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184701405#.

    Be very careful with this ad. Got to the address wouldn't send me a pic, wanted me to park in front of the house 3XXX Fieldlcrest drive, Erlanger. This is a house worth over 1 quarter of a mil. Get there early but park at the liquor store across from this place. The house is on the corner of a busy intersection and one guy gets there before me, parks in the middle of the damn street in front of this house and this blonde who doesn't match the pic posted (looks cute and decent bod and a bit of gut) comes out and they both walk to the back of the house through the back garage. I drive around and about 10 minutes lqtzr see him come out, slightly flustered and he drove away. There were 2 cars parked in the back driveway. Tell her I am here and the same chick comes out in hoody and sweatpants looking for me as I drive away. Call her out on her bs from my text now app and she said the guy I saw was a regular. Yeah right. Wish I took a pic but either 95% sting probability.

    I know this because 7 yrs ago I got popped. On the same bs. Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious.

  2. #31494

    Hamilton Scarlit

    I'm going to working out of Hamilton for a few months and can't find anything on this redhead.

    Anybody?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184780351

    Thanks.

  3. #31493

    Cierra

    I haven't reported in a while I had a session with cierra today that is worth mentioning. She's down about 15 more pounds since I last saw her which has made her even more flexible and insatiable. She used her full menu to get everything I had to give and seemed a little disappointed I couldn't go more. This girl has gotten to the point in life that she just enjoys getting fucked. From someone very much in the hobby that is rare to find currently. She post ads but also has a private number that's easier to reach her on if you are interested pm.

  4. #31492

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    No DATY and everything is wrapped. That is a hard pass.
    Thanks, but neither of those is a deal breaker for me. I can understand a CBJ, and I don't get why so many of you dudes are into DATY with escorts in the first place so that doesn't bother me at all. LOL.

  5. #31491

    Laura is excellent

    I am very glad I kept my 8 am appointment with Laura. She is hospitable, a great kisser, and was very into our meeting. She made sure that I was happy and she was happy doing so. I would definitely repeat my hour visit. She's the best I have had in awhile. She's just north of 2.

  6. #31490
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano71  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your city next week and this ad caught my eye. I did a search and saw two other inquiries about her since the end of December but no responses. Since now I know I'm not the only one who's interested I thought I'd ask again, any information?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/184709004
    No DATY and everything is wrapped. That is a hard pass.

  7. #31489

    Address Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    This is a house worth over 1 quarter of a mil. Get there eqely but park at the liquor store across from this place. The house is on the corner of a busy intersection and one guy gets there before me, parks in the middle of the damn street in front of this house and this blonde who doesn't match the pic posted (looks cute and decent bod and a bit of gut) comes out and they both walk to the back of the house through the back garage. I drive around and about 10 minutes lqtzr see him come out, slightly flustered and he drove away. There were 2 cars parked in the back driveway. Tell her I am here and the same chick comes out in hoody and sweatpants looking for me as I drive away. Call her out on her bs from my text now app and she said the guy I saw was a regular. Yeah right. Wish I took a pic but either 95% sting probability.

    I know this because 7 yrs ago I got popped. On the same bs. Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious.
    I thought posting someone's address was not allowed? It wasn't a sting. Grow a set and go meet a girl and report back to the group. That's how it's done.

  8. #31488

    New NKY Girl

    Took a shot with this one today and it turned out great. I was a little nervous going to a private residence but she quickly put my mind at ease. Sierra is cute little thing; blonde, sweet and hospitable. Pics are not her but I was still definitely not disappointed by any stretch. Comms were good, texted me right back. First visit so opted for qv at. 8. BBBJ was on point, next time I'm doing the whole show. Place was clean, very easy to find & in plain sight. She's looking for more friends too. Treat her right, let's not screw up a good thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184701405

  9. #31487

    On brand

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone happen to see Sophia Rose this week? I was in contact with her till Tuesday morning and then she went completely silent. Not sure what happened. I've seen her many times in the past. Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks.
    She posted that she back on hiatus; that's on brand for her though; I always book her with the expectation that she'll Ghost. She'll be back in a month or so.

  10. #31486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sophia Rose

    Did anyone happen to see Sophia Rose this week? I was in contact with her till Tuesday morning and then she went completely silent. Not sure what happened. I've seen her many times in the past. Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks.

  11. #31485
    Brother that's why I don't go see any until I know I've read a review from someone I know is legit.

    That's sound a advice I was given years ago and it's proven to keep me out of trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184701405#.

    Be very careful with this ad. Got to the address wouldn't send me a pic, wanted me to park in front of the house 3XXX Fieldlcrest drive, Erlanger. This is a house worth over 1 quarter of a mil. Get there eqely but park at the liquor store across from this place. The house is on the corner of a busy intersection and one guy gets there before me, parks in the middle of the damn street in front of this house and this blonde who doesn't match the pic posted (looks cute and decent bod and a bit of gut) comes out and they both walk to the back of the house through the back garage. I drive around and about 10 minutes lqtzr see him come out, slightly flustered and he drove away. There were 2 cars parked in the back driveway. Tell her I am here and the same chick comes out in hoody and sweatpants looking for me as I drive away. Call her out on her bs from my text now app and she said the guy I saw was a regular. Yeah right. Wish I took a pic but either 95% sting probability.

  12. #31484

    Laura left Cbus for poor reviews.

    Ya guys should check the Cbus thread.

    Laura had many poor reviews around 10-2024. Blue did a review.

    I left without completing the task at hand. She had reports of a male handler hanging around .

    Hopefully she got her education in Columbus.

    Maybe she learned a lesson from poor service in Columbus.

    Just one old mongers opinion and review. Read thought the Cbus reviews: Make your own choice.

    Blue🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Met Laura yesterday north of Cincinnati.

    I concur with the recommendation based on the price point which varies from 15 minutes at 100,30 minutes at 160,45 minutes at 200, and 1 hour at 250.

    Available. Fbsm, dfk, GFE, BBBJ, Russian, daty all in a motel, that was smoke free. North of Cincinnati. Great attitude. Very little English spoken. Text assistance must be an assistant or Laura is using some kind of translator device. I believe it's an assistant.

    Cheerful, friendly, sexy, nice MMs, narrow waist, and very firm round ass. She got my motor running.

    I would see her again.

    Please restrain from slamming my private mail. Th.

  13. #31483

    High Probability of Sting in Erlanger

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184701405#.

    Be very careful with this ad. Got to the address wouldn't send me a pic, wanted me to park in front of the house 3XXX Fieldlcrest drive, Erlanger. This is a house worth over 1 quarter of a mil. Get there early but park at the liquor store across from this place. The house is on the corner of a busy intersection and one guy gets there before me, parks in the middle of the damn street in front of this house and this blonde who doesn't match the pic posted (looks cute and decent bod and a bit of gut) comes out and they both walk to the back of the house through the back garage. I drive around and about 10 minutes lqtzr see him come out, slightly flustered and he drove away. There were 2 cars parked in the back driveway. Tell her I am here and the same chick comes out in hoody and sweatpants looking for me as I drive away. Call her out on her bs from my text now app and she said the guy I saw was a regular. Yeah right. Wish I took a pic but either 95% sting probability.

    I know this because 7 yrs ago I got popped. On the same bs. Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious.

  14. #31482

    Nikki?

    I'll be in your city next week and this ad caught my eye. I did a search and saw two other inquiries about her since the end of December but no responses. Since now I know I'm not the only one who's interested I thought I'd ask again, any information?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/184709004

  15. #31481

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    The lovely Laura will be back in town tomorrow don't miss out. One of my favorites. Enjoy I know I did!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83335351
    Met Laura yesterday north of Cincinnati.

    I concur with the recommendation based on the price point which varies from 15 minutes at 100,30 minutes at 160,45 minutes at 200, and 1 hour at 250.

    Available. Fbsm, dfk, GFE, BBBJ, Russian, daty all in a motel, that was smoke free. North of Cincinnati. Great attitude. Very little English spoken. Text assistance must be an assistant or Laura is using some kind of translator device. I believe it's an assistant.

    Cheerful, friendly, sexy, nice MMs, narrow waist, and very firm round ass. She got my motor running.

    I would see her again.

    Please restrain from slamming my private mail. Th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape